Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | pick a door!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 377 378
@rubyxblade red door please
@rubyxblade red door please
@rubyxblade I’d like the blue door if I may
@rubyxblade I’d like the blue door if I may
H087RwY.jpg
Can't story today, feelin' sick. Just winnings! @BxnnyAche purple door: [item=Humble Tea Set] @ElusiveNarwhal red door: [item=Ruby Webwing][item=Redblood Sapper]x99[item=Fishscale Basket]x10 @WingsAndClaws blue door: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78533135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785332/78533135_350.png[/img][/url]
Can't story today, feelin' sick. Just winnings!
@BxnnyAche purple door: Humble Tea Set
@ElusiveNarwhal red door: Ruby Webwing Redblood Sapper x99 Fishscale Basket x10
@WingsAndClaws blue door:
78533135_350.png

Since It has been 48 hours, I'm going to take over and post the next set of doors.
You, along with three others finally set off to explore an old house that has stood abandoned for many long years. Despite all of the whispered warnings of long-gone legends from the locals, your group fearlessly steps inside.

Door #1:
While you are exploring
the overwhelmingly large living
area, you accidentally push back
a dust-covered statue. Much to your
surprise, it doesn’t tip and fall. Instead,
the walls behind you split and slide apart,
revealing a hidden door. A faint red light from
underneath welcomes you with its eerie warmth.
Door #2:
Looking up, you see an
old attic door. It almost looks
like it is being sealed shut by the
layer of cobwebs surrounding it. The
playful noises coming from above tug your
curiosity and urge you to pull the ladder down.
Door #3:
Before you stands a worn
cellar door. Claw marks are
deeply etched into the underside
of the ancient door as if something
has been trying to escape… Your morbid
curiosity draws you to pull it from its rusted hinges.

To your dismay, the adventure is coming to an end. The rest of the great estate holds nothing else of interest, so the three of you decide to each pick a door and explore its ethereal contents.

Enjoy! Let me know if I shouldn't have taken over.

Since It has been 48 hours, I'm going to take over and post the next set of doors.
You, along with three others finally set off to explore an old house that has stood abandoned for many long years. Despite all of the whispered warnings of long-gone legends from the locals, your group fearlessly steps inside.

Door #1:
While you are exploring
the overwhelmingly large living
area, you accidentally push back
a dust-covered statue. Much to your
surprise, it doesn’t tip and fall. Instead,
the walls behind you split and slide apart,
revealing a hidden door. A faint red light from
underneath welcomes you with its eerie warmth.
Door #2:
Looking up, you see an
old attic door. It almost looks
like it is being sealed shut by the
layer of cobwebs surrounding it. The
playful noises coming from above tug your
curiosity and urge you to pull the ladder down.
Door #3:
Before you stands a worn
cellar door. Claw marks are
deeply etched into the underside
of the ancient door as if something
has been trying to escape… Your morbid
curiosity draws you to pull it from its rusted hinges.

To your dismay, the adventure is coming to an end. The rest of the great estate holds nothing else of interest, so the three of you decide to each pick a door and explore its ethereal contents.

Enjoy! Let me know if I shouldn't have taken over.

"Well, my soul is the Devil's own and he holds the deed
And I'm bound to Hell's Canyon for eternity."

Dustin | He/Him | 20 | FR +3
@CannibalCounty
door #1 please!
@CannibalCounty
door #1 please!
Jp7QW8F.png
@CannibalCounty

Door 3!
@CannibalCounty

Door 3!
soul / thisperson
she/they
FR time +0
@CannibalCounty
Door 2 please
@CannibalCounty
Door 2 please
-------------------- [center][b] [u]@arcoomedes[/u] chooses Door #1:[/b] [i]The room inside is full of rubies and riches! This find is beyond even your wildest of dreams![/i] [ITEM=Bewitching Ruby Pendants] [ITEM=Bewitching Ruby Forejewels][ITEM=Bewitching Ruby Clawrings] [ITEM=Bewitching Ruby Taildecor] [ITEM=Malign Vial] You wonder what is inside of the vial...[/center] [center][b] [u]@ProcrastinatDerg[/u] chooses Door #2:[/b] [i]The room above you is full of old, worn toys amongst some other strange objects.[/i] [ITEM=Wicker Dragon] [ITEM=Pinpush Mirror Doll] [ITEM=Wooden Marionette] [ITEM=Steadfast Sweeper] [ITEM=Raucous Runner] Are they... Alive?[/center] [center][b] [u]@thisperson[/u] chooses Door #3:[/b] [i]The room below the stairs is so dark that you can barely see infront of yourself...Not after long you find yourself face to face with a horrific mirror shackled to the stone floor.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64041923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640420/64041923_350.png[/img][/url][ITEM=bloodshard chains] He seems grateful to be set free. [/center] --------------------

@arcoomedes chooses Door #1:
The room inside is full of rubies and riches! This find is beyond even your wildest of dreams!
Bewitching Ruby Pendants Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Bewitching Ruby Taildecor Malign Vial
You wonder what is inside of the vial...
@ProcrastinatDerg chooses Door #2:
The room above you is full of old, worn toys amongst some other strange objects.
Wicker Dragon Pinpush Mirror Doll Wooden Marionette Steadfast Sweeper Raucous Runner
Are they... Alive?
@thisperson chooses Door #3:
The room below the stairs is so dark that you can barely see infront of yourself...Not after long you find yourself face to face with a horrific mirror shackled to the stone floor.
64041923_350.png Bloodshard Chains
He seems grateful to be set free.

"Well, my soul is the Devil's own and he holds the deed
And I'm bound to Hell's Canyon for eternity."

Dustin | He/Him | 20 | FR +3
You and your friends... stumbled upon an old ancient maze. You've heard rumors of people screaming in there... many becoming lost forever in the maze. However, what tempts those to come, are ancient treasures...

You're separated from your friends. They're gone, you have no clue where they are. As you grow anxious, extremely paranoid, and about to scream from the pressure, until you find 3 doors. You tilt your head in confusion.

Door 1: You walk towards this door. It's painted red, with different shades. A single peephole is there, and you peer at it. Suddenly a single sly glanced eye pops out! You jump back, and it blinks once, disappearing. You feel quite uncomfortable, and slowly walk away from the door.

Door 2: You walk towards this door. It's painted green, with different shades. A bit of brown is there too. You notice there's a window on it, and as you look through it, you notice it's incredibly foggy. However you DO see movement behind it. You shudder at the thought of what could possibly be behind there.

Door 3: You walk towards this door. It's painted brown, yellow, blue, and touches of very light purple. You notice there's a window, and as you look through it, you notice it's incredibly foggy. However you DO see nothing moving behind it. You feel anxious, not knowing if anything is even there. Lurking.
You and your friends... stumbled upon an old ancient maze. You've heard rumors of people screaming in there... many becoming lost forever in the maze. However, what tempts those to come, are ancient treasures...

You're separated from your friends. They're gone, you have no clue where they are. As you grow anxious, extremely paranoid, and about to scream from the pressure, until you find 3 doors. You tilt your head in confusion.

Door 1: You walk towards this door. It's painted red, with different shades. A single peephole is there, and you peer at it. Suddenly a single sly glanced eye pops out! You jump back, and it blinks once, disappearing. You feel quite uncomfortable, and slowly walk away from the door.

Door 2: You walk towards this door. It's painted green, with different shades. A bit of brown is there too. You notice there's a window on it, and as you look through it, you notice it's incredibly foggy. However you DO see movement behind it. You shudder at the thought of what could possibly be behind there.

Door 3: You walk towards this door. It's painted brown, yellow, blue, and touches of very light purple. You notice there's a window, and as you look through it, you notice it's incredibly foggy. However you DO see nothing moving behind it. You feel anxious, not knowing if anything is even there. Lurking.
soul / thisperson
she/they
FR time +0
@thisperson would absolutely love door 3 please
@thisperson would absolutely love door 3 please
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 377 378