Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Shoot... do we know how many mafia members there are...?
Shoot... do we know how many mafia members there are...?
I'd assume based on player amount there's roughly 2 or 3, can't say for sure
I'd assume based on player amount there's roughly 2 or 3, can't say for sure
I hope we have an investigation role...
I hope we have an investigation role...
Same here...
Same here...
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png Unhatched Wind Egg
They/them
FR +2
Picies
Skydancer enthusiast
Playful Windsinger Puppet tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
I'd assume there is an investigative role, I mean in the game info there mention deceptive investigative roles like miller or godfather, which implies the presence of an investigative role. Also it's pretty normal role to have in mafia games
I'd assume there is an investigative role, I mean in the game info there mention deceptive investigative roles like miller or godfather, which implies the presence of an investigative role. Also it's pretty normal role to have in mafia games
I have no idea what everyone is talking about
I have no idea what everyone is talking about
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
Is the miller like the Framer in Town of Salem?
Is the miller like the Framer in Town of Salem?
miller is a town role that investigates as mafia and godfather is a mafia role that investigates as town. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is
miller is a town role that investigates as mafia and godfather is a mafia role that investigates as town. At least I'm pretty sure that's what it is
I also realize, we don't really have specific roles, do we? It's a madness game. We more have skills from different roles put together in one card.
I also realize, we don't really have specific roles, do we? It's a madness game. We more have skills from different roles put together in one card.
Yeah.

I'm just going to ask another question to keep discussion going: What's your opinion on sheeping?

For those of you who don't know, sheeping is when someone votes for the same person someone else is voting for without adding in their own input.

I believe that sheeping is bad. Yes, you can agree with someone's logic, but blindly jumping on the bandwagon isn't going to help anyone.
Yeah.

I'm just going to ask another question to keep discussion going: What's your opinion on sheeping?

For those of you who don't know, sheeping is when someone votes for the same person someone else is voting for without adding in their own input.

I believe that sheeping is bad. Yes, you can agree with someone's logic, but blindly jumping on the bandwagon isn't going to help anyone.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35