Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Warriors Clan Game REBOOT [OPEN]
1 2 3 4
Introduction -- Simple Mode -- Hard (Modded) Mode -- Participants -- Shop, Achievements, & Prizes -- Story Threads & Other Links
I got permission from @SongOfTheWild to essentially re-boot their original thread. However, I'm also going to be adding a bit more of a forum game type spin on it. While you can absolutely choose to do it the original way (simple mode), a hard (modded) mode will now be available as well. There will also be a shop, achievements which can give you prizes, and other prizes available.
POSTING OPEN!
Introduction -- Simple Mode -- Hard (Modded) Mode -- Participants -- Shop, Achievements, & Prizes -- Story Threads & Other Links
I got permission from @SongOfTheWild to essentially re-boot their original thread. However, I'm also going to be adding a bit more of a forum game type spin on it. While you can absolutely choose to do it the original way (simple mode), a hard (modded) mode will now be available as well. There will also be a shop, achievements which can give you prizes, and other prizes available.
POSTING OPEN!
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
[center][b]Simple Mode[/b][/center] ----- This is the original game, quoted from the original thread. Nothing has changed from the original. You can totally play this game in both Simple and Hard mode with different Clans for each if you want! But in Simple mode you aren't eligible for prizes/achievements. [quote name="SongOfTheWild" date="2017-10-01 17:11:13" ] i put this in forum games because i can't think of anywhere else to put it Alright so I had an idea for a game/thing/idk when I was reading stuff about the Sims 3 Warrior cats legacy challenge. Before you start, this can last a long time, and it's kinda like a Pinkerlocke, but with Warriors. and no dragons Here's how to play~ STEP 1 Create a Clan (includes naming the cats). This must include 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cat, 1 medicine cat apprentice, 5-15 warriors, 2-6 apprentices, 0-2 queens (1-5 kits each), and 0-3 elders. The amount of cats doesn't really matter, but I think it's more likely that a Clan will last longer the bigger you make it. OPTIONAL: Give the cats appearances! STEP 2 Make a post with your new Clan! Make sure to include cats from the ranks listed above and the following information about each cat: Age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). And include an area for the recent news, such as deaths, who's sick, new mates/kits, etc. STEP 3 Return to your Clan every day and edit the cats' info as needed. 1 day = 1 moon [/quote] [quote name="SongOfTheWild" date="2017-10-01 17:11:32" ] Encounters 'n' stuff like that Everyday, use a random number generator to generate a number between 1 - 100 Even? Nothing bad happens to your Clan today. Odd? Somethings going to happen, ranging from sickness and death, to a twoleg capturing a warrior or two. Also, to determine which cat(s) it effects (if something like a sickness or predator), assign each cat a number and generate the amount of numbers that the event requires. (E.g. Predator attack and someone dies, I use a number generator and get 15. The 15th cat listed in the allegiances dies!) Pay attention to what number you get! It determines what happens that day! 1 - 15 A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured. 17-21 Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK. 23 - 33 Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives! 35 - 41 A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder. 43 - 51 Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK. 53 - 63 Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived. 65 - 75 Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die. 77 - 87 A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies. 89 - 99 A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die. Alright, now time for the love stuff! For each pair of mates, generate a number. If odd, the she-cat is now pregnant. If even, the she-cat is not pregnant and you must wait another moon. If the she-cat has kits that are still apprentices (medicine cat apprentice not included), then this doesn't apply to that she-cat. Two cats have a crush on each other/One cat has had a crush on someone else for 3+ moons? Generate a number! If odd, they are now mates. If even, you have to wait another moon. (For this, keep in mind that 1 day in real time = 1 moon) Cats joining the Clan Clan gets too small, or is danger of dying out? Don't worry! When the number of cats in your Clan drops beneath 10, you can generate a number every day for seven days to see if there are any rogues or loners that have joined the Clan. Odd means no, even means yes. If you get an even number, generate a number between 1 - 5, the number you get is the amount of cats that join. Creating the cats that join the Clan is the same as creating cats when the Clan is first made. You're going to need their name, age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). You can use the random number generator to get their age. Wounded cats If a cat is wounded, generate a number between 1-6. The number you get is how many days (real time) it takes until the cat is able to return to warrior duties. Generate a number between 1-100. If it's above 95, the cat is going to die in the amount of days you generated at first. Generate a number for that cat every day, if any of the numbers are above 95, the medicine cat managed to save him/her. [/quote]
Simple Mode

This is the original game, quoted from the original thread. Nothing has changed from the original. You can totally play this game in both Simple and Hard mode with different Clans for each if you want! But in Simple mode you aren't eligible for prizes/achievements.
SongOfTheWild wrote on 2017-10-01 17:11:13:
i put this in forum games because i can't think of anywhere else to put it

Alright so I had an idea for a game/thing/idk when I was reading stuff about the Sims 3 Warrior cats legacy challenge. Before you start, this can last a long time, and it's kinda like a Pinkerlocke, but with Warriors. and no dragons

Here's how to play~
STEP 1
Create a Clan (includes naming the cats). This must include 1 leader, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cat, 1 medicine cat apprentice, 5-15 warriors, 2-6 apprentices, 0-2 queens (1-5 kits each), and 0-3 elders. The amount of cats doesn't really matter, but I think it's more likely that a Clan will last longer the bigger you make it. OPTIONAL: Give the cats appearances!

STEP 2
Make a post with your new Clan! Make sure to include cats from the ranks listed above and the following information about each cat: Age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). And include an area for the recent news, such as deaths, who's sick, new mates/kits, etc.

STEP 3
Return to your Clan every day and edit the cats' info as needed.
1 day = 1 moon
SongOfTheWild wrote on 2017-10-01 17:11:32:
Encounters 'n' stuff like that

Everyday, use a random number generator to generate a number between 1 - 100
Even? Nothing bad happens to your Clan today.
Odd? Somethings going to happen, ranging from sickness and death, to a twoleg capturing a warrior or two.
Also, to determine which cat(s) it effects (if something like a sickness or predator), assign each cat a number and generate the amount of numbers that the event requires. (E.g. Predator attack and someone dies, I use a number generator and get 15. The 15th cat listed in the allegiances dies!)

Pay attention to what number you get! It determines what happens that day!

1 - 15
A predator attacks your camp (if number is ten or higher)/a patrol (if number is nine or lower)! Generate a number! If odd, someone dies. If even, no one dies, but at least five/the amount of cats on the patrol are injured.

17-21
Twoleg! Generate a number! If odd, a cat is taken. If even, everyone's OK.

23 - 33
Sickness! If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, 3 - 7 cats get sick. If it's Greenleaf or Newleaf, only 1 or 2 cats get sick. If it's Leafbare or Leaf-fall, generate a number. If odd, half of the cats die. If even, everyone survives!

35 - 41
A rogue/loner kills a cat! Generate a number! If it's between 1 - 4, it's a kit, 5 - 30, it's an apprentice, 31 - 90 for a warrior, and 91 - 100 for an elder.

43 - 51
Drought/Flood! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 5 cats die. If even, everyone's OK.

53 - 63
Prey shortage! Generate a number! If odd, 2 - 4 cats starve to death. If even, everyone survived.

65 - 75
Enemy Clan attacks! Generate a number between 1 - 9! That amount of cats die.

77 - 87
A warrior dies of an unknown cause! Generate a number between 1 - the total amount of warriors in your Clan. The cat with that number dies.

89 - 99
A whole patrol goes missing! Generate 3 - 5 numbers between 1 - and the total amount of cats that are able to go on patrol. Those cats die.

Alright, now time for the love stuff!
For each pair of mates, generate a number. If odd, the she-cat is now pregnant. If even, the she-cat is not pregnant and you must wait another moon. If the she-cat has kits that are still apprentices (medicine cat apprentice not included), then this doesn't apply to that she-cat.

Two cats have a crush on each other/One cat has had a crush on someone else for 3+ moons? Generate a number! If odd, they are now mates. If even, you have to wait another moon.
(For this, keep in mind that 1 day in real time = 1 moon)

Cats joining the Clan
Clan gets too small, or is danger of dying out? Don't worry! When the number of cats in your Clan drops beneath 10, you can generate a number every day for seven days to see if there are any rogues or loners that have joined the Clan. Odd means no, even means yes. If you get an even number, generate a number between 1 - 5, the number you get is the amount of cats that join.

Creating the cats that join the Clan is the same as creating cats when the Clan is first made. You're going to need their name, age, gender, rank, appearance (optional), personality (optional), apprentice (if any)(change to mentor if the cat is an apprentice), mate/crush (if any), parents (if any)(optional), siblings (if any)(optional), and kits (if any)(optional). You can use the random number generator to get their age.

Wounded cats
If a cat is wounded, generate a number between 1-6. The number you get is how many days (real time) it takes until the cat is able to return to warrior duties. Generate a number between 1-100. If it's above 95, the cat is going to die in the amount of days you generated at first. Generate a number for that cat every day, if any of the numbers are above 95, the medicine cat managed to save him/her.
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
Hard (Modded) Mode

This is a more intensive version of the game which is also "modded" (or essentially, GM'd) by a thread "mod" instead of you doing everything yourself. Currently a WIP. Let me know if you want to be pinged when this mode becomes available.
Hard (Modded) Mode

This is a more intensive version of the game which is also "modded" (or essentially, GM'd) by a thread "mod" instead of you doing everything yourself. Currently a WIP. Let me know if you want to be pinged when this mode becomes available.
Participants

A list of people participating.

@Starrun
@dem0nsiget
@Melodii
@batterupzach
@/littletoes101
@GeekGurl
Participants

A list of people participating.

@Starrun
@dem0nsiget
@Melodii
@batterupzach
@/littletoes101
@GeekGurl
Shop, Achievements, & Prizes

The Shop, Achievements List, and Available Prizes will go here.
Shop, Achievements, & Prizes

The Shop, Achievements List, and Available Prizes will go here.
Story Threads & Other Links

Story threads by participants for their Clans will go here, as well as other important links.

TigerClan - Starrun

MeadowClan - dem0nsiget

ShoreClan - Melodii

BridgeClan - batterupzach

The Great Territories - littletoes101 *includes 5 clans!

Old ShadowClan - GeekGurl
Story Threads & Other Links

Story threads by participants for their Clans will go here, as well as other important links.

TigerClan - Starrun

MeadowClan - dem0nsiget

ShoreClan - Melodii

BridgeClan - batterupzach

The Great Territories - littletoes101 *includes 5 clans!

Old ShadowClan - GeekGurl
YOU MAY NOW POST!
YOU MAY NOW POST!
@littletoes101
Super cool game! I'm off to start a thread for simple mode. Will I be able to create a different one once hardmode kicks in? Also sign me up for the hardmode pinglist, woo!
@littletoes101
Super cool game! I'm off to start a thread for simple mode. Will I be able to create a different one once hardmode kicks in? Also sign me up for the hardmode pinglist, woo!
@littletoes101
Alright, here's my challenge thread!
@littletoes101
Alright, here's my challenge thread!
@Melodii looks right to me!

@Starrun you'll be able to create another one for hard mode yes!
@Melodii looks right to me!

@Starrun you'll be able to create another one for hard mode yes!
1 2 3 4