- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[emoji=cobra size=1]
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
Just [i]look[/i] at her! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58301258] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583013/58301258_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Can't keep posting Stargazer everywhere. People will get annoyed of him. So I post Sternschnuppe instead.[/s] Edit: fixed the text.
Just look at her!

58301258_350.png

Can't keep posting Stargazer everywhere. People will get annoyed of him. So I post Sternschnuppe instead.

Edit: fixed the text.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
She's cool! and prepare for a present for StarGazer
She's cool! and prepare for a present for StarGazer
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
This seems like a really unique game idea partly because the last post wins thread will never have a last post
This seems like a really unique game idea partly because the last post wins thread will never have a last post
[center][emoji=pirate hat size=1] [emoji=gaoler size=1] [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=shockswitch red size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [/center]

- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 82 83