Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle of Alexia Titan D4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Dragoneirre
done!
@Dragoneirre
done!
OWwMRKZ.png
I'd love to join bro! Me and Dragoneirre discussed being a Hyrda, but I don't know if she's still interested. If she's still cool with it, I'd like to be a hydra with her please.

My FaVoRiTe CoLoR iS BlOoD. actually tho like a nice crimson color is real pretty
I'd love to join bro! Me and Dragoneirre discussed being a Hyrda, but I don't know if she's still interested. If she's still cool with it, I'd like to be a hydra with her please.

My FaVoRiTe CoLoR iS BlOoD. actually tho like a nice crimson color is real pretty
hgbYaMw.png
@Nikame
I’d like to join! It’s been a while since I’ve been in a mafia, but it’d be nice to get back into them!
purple is a nice color!
@Nikame
I’d like to join! It’s been a while since I’ve been in a mafia, but it’d be nice to get back into them!
purple is a nice color!
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre
I'll put you guys as separate till I get dragons response. If you guys do hydra what will the name be?
@KobaltFeathers @Dragoneirre
I'll put you guys as separate till I get dragons response. If you guys do hydra what will the name be?
OWwMRKZ.png
@DarkwingDove Done!!!
@DarkwingDove Done!!!
OWwMRKZ.png
@Radioreprise do you want in?
@Radioreprise do you want in?
OWwMRKZ.png
bump! :D
bump! :D
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Owh so it's like town of Salem. I join
Owh so it's like town of Salem. I join
iuEBSJ3.png5OZS7SI.pngrI18gRz.png0zy2W7P.pngdEe2UrM.png
ay9Kn.gif ples click
WKtl2lb.png
@Nikame
I'm still fine with me and Kobalt being a hydra! I think the name we want to use is Bards of Chaos, for that is what we are. :)
@Nikame
I'm still fine with me and Kobalt being a hydra! I think the name we want to use is Bards of Chaos, for that is what we are. :)
@Lichnos done!
@Lichnos done!
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49