Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Breed Hunger games with RP (Full)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sunfall glides farther from the Cornucopia until she finds a suitable boulder pile to make camp near for the night. She checks and double checks that there aren’t any spiders before setting a gauntlet of traps for whatever’s in the river. She hangs her hammock out of sight behind the rocks and lies down on the top of the pile to wait.
Sunfall glides farther from the Cornucopia until she finds a suitable boulder pile to make camp near for the night. She checks and double checks that there aren’t any spiders before setting a gauntlet of traps for whatever’s in the river. She hangs her hammock out of sight behind the rocks and lies down on the top of the pile to wait.
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@dontuworry In the dark water a spot of purple catches Gamma's eye. Another appears, then two, five, many more. They blink at odd intervals; it isn't until they begin to move, uncoiling into a line, that it becomes obvious what they are. Eyes.

What Gamma thought was merely rock at the bottom of the pool begins to shift. With barely a ripple at the surface the top of a head emerges, water streaming from the many fins fringing it. The eyes blink again, deliberately, as if expecting her to do something.
@dontuworry In the dark water a spot of purple catches Gamma's eye. Another appears, then two, five, many more. They blink at odd intervals; it isn't until they begin to move, uncoiling into a line, that it becomes obvious what they are. Eyes.

What Gamma thought was merely rock at the bottom of the pool begins to shift. With barely a ripple at the surface the top of a head emerges, water streaming from the many fins fringing it. The eyes blink again, deliberately, as if expecting her to do something.
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder

Gamma's face twists briefly in confusion, then her memory kicks into gear, and the expression morphs into delight. There's a twinge in her gut begging her to lash out, do what she's made for, but then coming here would have been pointless, so she holds back.
"Well, you've found yourself a mighty fine hiding place, haven't you? Except for the eyes, might want to do something about those.." She cocks her head, then wiggles the trident on her back at him, "You want this? It's far too big for little old me."
@VolcanicThunder

Gamma's face twists briefly in confusion, then her memory kicks into gear, and the expression morphs into delight. There's a twinge in her gut begging her to lash out, do what she's made for, but then coming here would have been pointless, so she holds back.
"Well, you've found yourself a mighty fine hiding place, haven't you? Except for the eyes, might want to do something about those.." She cocks her head, then wiggles the trident on her back at him, "You want this? It's far too big for little old me."
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@Argathakul @VolcanicThunder @dontuworry @TombOfTheLich

Hello??? How are the in-danger characters?
@Argathakul @VolcanicThunder @dontuworry @TombOfTheLich

Hello??? How are the in-danger characters?
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla glad to see I'm not the only one who still remembers this. Sad thing is, I'm still waiting for the others to pitch in, and I'll roll out the next day.

Wynes isn't in danger though, and is guaranteed to live, at least for now.

@dontuworry all the dragons except awman and Cthathlo are guranteed to survive.
@Wylla glad to see I'm not the only one who still remembers this. Sad thing is, I'm still waiting for the others to pitch in, and I'll roll out the next day.

Wynes isn't in danger though, and is guaranteed to live, at least for now.

@dontuworry all the dragons except awman and Cthathlo are guranteed to survive.
toaster
YAY!! \(^^)/
YAY!! \(^^)/
I'm also waiting for a reply on my part :'>
I'm also waiting for a reply on my part :'>
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
:DD
:DD
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@dontuworry Sorry for the late response! It looks like the day you responded was the same day all the weird ping stuff happened and I must have missed yours in the confusion.

Cthathlo stares at the wildclaw, it's eyes seem blank and glassy but a slight flicker tells Gamma that she's being evaluated, her intent and the risk she poses carefully analyzed. The massive guardian makes a hum deep in its throat, a not necessarily a sound of displeasure but it isn't exactly friendly either, a deep grumble like the grinding rocks, low enough to vibrate in Gamma's bones.

The eyes shift, all of them simultaneously refocused on the wildclaw. "You want something for it." The guardian's voice is deep and has an odd raspy quality that calls to mind images of slimy tentacles slithering across stone. Despite lacking in the typical inflection of a question it seems like Cthathlo expects an answer, though the oddity of the tone makes it impossible to be certain.
@dontuworry Sorry for the late response! It looks like the day you responded was the same day all the weird ping stuff happened and I must have missed yours in the confusion.

Cthathlo stares at the wildclaw, it's eyes seem blank and glassy but a slight flicker tells Gamma that she's being evaluated, her intent and the risk she poses carefully analyzed. The massive guardian makes a hum deep in its throat, a not necessarily a sound of displeasure but it isn't exactly friendly either, a deep grumble like the grinding rocks, low enough to vibrate in Gamma's bones.

The eyes shift, all of them simultaneously refocused on the wildclaw. "You want something for it." The guardian's voice is deep and has an odd raspy quality that calls to mind images of slimy tentacles slithering across stone. Despite lacking in the typical inflection of a question it seems like Cthathlo expects an answer, though the oddity of the tone makes it impossible to be certain.
wishlist
@Argathakul @dontuworry @VolcanicThunder
Wynes
Interactions: Cthathlo + Gamma

Wynes watched as a very lucky dark Wildclaw emerged from underwater with a large and bulky trident. Apparently the trident did not go down far enough for the magnet to affect it. Wynes's eyes narrowed as she watched the dark Wildclaw interact with the severely injured Guardian in the water.

Such a prime opportunity. To kill two birds with one stone. Wynes thought as she stared at them. This is a...perfect...opportunity...

Wynes swooped down, as fast as the wind, and cast with a powerful air blast that shoved the dark Wildclaw into the deep end of the water and down. The force of the air blast caused massive waves to form and, just for a few seconds, the injured Guardian's head broke out of the water as he rolled with a particularly large wave. That was all Wynes needed to do the deed, slicing his throat and severing his carotid arteries with her reinforced claws.

Then she swooped back up among the stalactites, disappearing among them and the shadows to await her next victim.
@Argathakul @dontuworry @VolcanicThunder
Wynes
Interactions: Cthathlo + Gamma

Wynes watched as a very lucky dark Wildclaw emerged from underwater with a large and bulky trident. Apparently the trident did not go down far enough for the magnet to affect it. Wynes's eyes narrowed as she watched the dark Wildclaw interact with the severely injured Guardian in the water.

Such a prime opportunity. To kill two birds with one stone. Wynes thought as she stared at them. This is a...perfect...opportunity...

Wynes swooped down, as fast as the wind, and cast with a powerful air blast that shoved the dark Wildclaw into the deep end of the water and down. The force of the air blast caused massive waves to form and, just for a few seconds, the injured Guardian's head broke out of the water as he rolled with a particularly large wave. That was all Wynes needed to do the deed, slicing his throat and severing his carotid arteries with her reinforced claws.

Then she swooped back up among the stalactites, disappearing among them and the shadows to await her next victim.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11