Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Worthless Words Discussion [D1]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2019-11-29 18:50:34" ] [quote name="@RadioReprise" date="2019-11-29 18:31:05" ] We did just start the game, and Heron is new afaik, but they do seem a little too... trigger happy? (hahagetitbcdanganronpa) The "don't roleblock me" comment didn't make sense since I was talking about a mod's ethereal and that explanation of it being reverse psychology doesn't add up if you're just going to like, admit to it ten seconds later? [/quote] Heron doesn't seem new though? I haven't been in maf games for a while so I don't really know, but Heron's been talking about previous games they've been in so they must've had some experience? I actually don't know how to read Heron aah--their "trigger-happiness" seems more "excited" than "desperate to prove that they're town", but then the excitedness could possibly come from getting a mafia rolecard :o [/quote] OOPS I think I had them confused with another player, nvm the new comment.
StormDreamer wrote on 2019-11-29 18:50:34:
@RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-29 18:31:05:
We did just start the game, and Heron is new afaik, but they do seem a little too... trigger happy? (hahagetitbcdanganronpa) The "don't roleblock me" comment didn't make sense since I was talking about a mod's ethereal and that explanation of it being reverse psychology doesn't add up if you're just going to like, admit to it ten seconds later?

Heron doesn't seem new though? I haven't been in maf games for a while so I don't really know, but Heron's been talking about previous games they've been in so they must've had some experience?

I actually don't know how to read Heron aah--their "trigger-happiness" seems more "excited" than "desperate to prove that they're town", but then the excitedness could possibly come from getting a mafia rolecard :o

OOPS I think I had them confused with another player, nvm the new comment.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hey everyone, Pastry here, she/her (but no worries if you use any other pronoun), and FR+0. I’m currently in the middle of something so I’ll post more later when I’m done.

I generally don’t lynch D1 unless someone really suspicious comes up, or unless it’s a modlynch.

I’m always open to modlynching because then at least we can get a lynch in if we can’t find anyone else suspicious enough, but I’d also be wary of any results or anything that we get after the modlynch, since ethereals tend to mess up our abilities.

I’m also squinting at what Heron’s said earlier. It seems odd to me how frequently they keep professing that they’re town, which would be forgivable if they were new, but seeing how frequently they keep referencing other games when they were town (something that I’ve seen someone else do a lot as mafia before), I can assume that they’re not new. I’ll definitely keep a close eye on them for the rest of the game.
Hey everyone, Pastry here, she/her (but no worries if you use any other pronoun), and FR+0. I’m currently in the middle of something so I’ll post more later when I’m done.

I generally don’t lynch D1 unless someone really suspicious comes up, or unless it’s a modlynch.

I’m always open to modlynching because then at least we can get a lynch in if we can’t find anyone else suspicious enough, but I’d also be wary of any results or anything that we get after the modlynch, since ethereals tend to mess up our abilities.

I’m also squinting at what Heron’s said earlier. It seems odd to me how frequently they keep professing that they’re town, which would be forgivable if they were new, but seeing how frequently they keep referencing other games when they were town (something that I’ve seen someone else do a lot as mafia before), I can assume that they’re not new. I’ll definitely keep a close eye on them for the rest of the game.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
Hey guys! I'm Sincerity, she/her, my timezone's FR+3.

For lynches, I'm totally up for a D1 lynch, possibly even a modlynch would be fine with me. It definitely seems like it'd be best to get a modlynch out of the way for this game, Although it definitely will affect the future game, and how we can judge everything we hear.

Also for Heron, I'd assume they have some sort of wincon involving them getting lynched, they seem almost too suspicious to be maf, especially considering they've played before, but I have no idea.
Hey guys! I'm Sincerity, she/her, my timezone's FR+3.

For lynches, I'm totally up for a D1 lynch, possibly even a modlynch would be fine with me. It definitely seems like it'd be best to get a modlynch out of the way for this game, Although it definitely will affect the future game, and how we can judge everything we hear.

Also for Heron, I'd assume they have some sort of wincon involving them getting lynched, they seem almost too suspicious to be maf, especially considering they've played before, but I have no idea.
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-11-29 17:56:04" ] Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim [/quote] hey guys let’s lynch night
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-29 17:56:04:
Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim
hey guys let’s lynch night
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
hi it’s me star/cookies frt+16 any pronouns nice to meet you
-i like d1 lynches with evidence
-i have no other game atm so i’ll be bored and active here
-please don’t rc thanks
-modlynches are fun!1!1!
-if you haven’t alr pls read the signups thread it’s hilarious lmao
hi it’s me star/cookies frt+16 any pronouns nice to meet you
-i like d1 lynches with evidence
-i have no other game atm so i’ll be bored and active here
-please don’t rc thanks
-modlynches are fun!1!1!
-if you haven’t alr pls read the signups thread it’s hilarious lmao
[quote name="@StarCookies" date="2019-11-29 22:22:16" ] [quote name="@nightskyseer" date="2019-11-29 17:56:04" ] Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim [/quote] hey guys let’s lynch night [/quote] Why should we lynch night??? You didnt even give a reason?
@StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-29 22:22:16:
@nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-29 17:56:04:
Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim
Why should we lynch night??? You didnt even give a reason?
milkchai-cacat.pngmkyCRvi.pngBkLX97a.pngv0CPm88.png9mjyPzr.pngPiAyg8i.png
[quote name="SnailEmail" date="2019-11-29 22:29:37" ] [quote name="@/StarCookies" date="2019-11-29 22:22:16" ] [quote name="@/nightskyseer" date="2019-11-29 17:56:04" ] Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim [/quote] hey guys let’s lynch night [/quote] Why should we lynch night??? You didnt even give a reason? [/quote] i was joking fdkhskdfs they’ve been maf like 8 times in a row or something fkjsksbd
SnailEmail wrote on 2019-11-29 22:29:37:
@/StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-29 22:22:16:
@/nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-29 17:56:04:
i was joking fdkhskdfs they’ve been maf like 8 times in a row or something fkjsksbd
[quote name="@SnailEmail" date="2019-11-29 22:29:37" ] [quote name="@/StarCookies" date="2019-11-29 22:22:16" ] [quote name="@/nightskyseer" date="2019-11-29 17:56:04" ] Hi I’m Night she/they fr+0 don’t roleclaim don’t randomly d1 lynch but modlynch, esp. knowing crow, yes, FINALLY not maf, slightly sus of Heron’s semi-claim [/quote] hey guys let’s lynch night [/quote] Why should we lynch night??? You didnt even give a reason? [/quote] It's an ongoing joke; Night seems to always get chosen as mafia.
@SnailEmail wrote on 2019-11-29 22:29:37:
@/StarCookies wrote on 2019-11-29 22:22:16:
@/nightskyseer wrote on 2019-11-29 17:56:04:

It's an ongoing joke; Night seems to always get chosen as mafia.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Look at those ninja skills by Star
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Erra" date="2019-11-29 22:32:11" ] Look at those ninja skills by Star [/quote] mwehehehe
Erra wrote on 2019-11-29 22:32:11:
mwehehehe
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 133 134