Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Worthless Words Discussion [D1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
I'm currently rushed to put this up since I'm currently at the mall and dealing with something but it'll be fleshed out soon! Sorry guys

discussion
lynch
I'm currently rushed to put this up since I'm currently at the mall and dealing with something but it'll be fleshed out soon! Sorry guys

discussion
lynch
1DKhf3D.png
Players:
0. MurderlessCrow
1. Dragonclaw101
2. Requacy
3. RadioReprise
4. TastyPastry
5. StormDreamer
6. Tweeter101
7. Crickycrick
8. Sincerity11
9. Erra
10. SnailEmail
11. nightskyseer
12. Heroninflight
13. StarCookies
14. Cattington
15. Dragoneirre

Subs:
1. EmberTheSkywing
2. QiEclipse
3. Butchcats
Players:
0. MurderlessCrow
1. Dragonclaw101
2. Requacy
3. RadioReprise
4. TastyPastry
5. StormDreamer
6. Tweeter101
7. Crickycrick
8. Sincerity11
9. Erra
10. SnailEmail
11. nightskyseer
12. Heroninflight
13. StarCookies
14. Cattington
15. Dragoneirre

Subs:
1. EmberTheSkywing
2. QiEclipse
3. Butchcats
1DKhf3D.png
Day One:

16 students stand at the edges of a bloodstained ring of testimony stands. Bodies still sit, a singular wound through each of their heads- save one, unrecognizable, congealed and starting to smell.

Itsuki holds a hand to their mouth, and sends a quick glance toward the throne to the side. "Good God, what happened here!"

One girl pressed a hand to her mouth. "SOMEONE WAS MURDERED HERE!"

"Correct!" A grating voice called from above, lowering himself from the ceiling. The spider-cat spoke again, grinning. "Welcome to the Academy! As you all know, you have talents. You have roles. Now fufill them. You know your winning conditions. Your duty is to win. Good luck."

And with that and a him of a cheery tune you almost recognize, he's gone.

Shouting matches erupt from the Ring, Itsuki smiling at the corpse of N and Mononeko in silence.

@Dragonclaw101 @Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @StormDreamer @Tweeter101 @Crickycrick @Sincerity11 @Erra @SnailEmail @nightskyseer @Heroninflight @Starcookies @Cattington @Dragoneirre

@EmberTheSkywing @QiEclipse @Butchcats

The game has started. Day one will end at 4pm FR time on Sunday.

Law of God is in effect.

Day One:

16 students stand at the edges of a bloodstained ring of testimony stands. Bodies still sit, a singular wound through each of their heads- save one, unrecognizable, congealed and starting to smell.

Itsuki holds a hand to their mouth, and sends a quick glance toward the throne to the side. "Good God, what happened here!"

One girl pressed a hand to her mouth. "SOMEONE WAS MURDERED HERE!"

"Correct!" A grating voice called from above, lowering himself from the ceiling. The spider-cat spoke again, grinning. "Welcome to the Academy! As you all know, you have talents. You have roles. Now fufill them. You know your winning conditions. Your duty is to win. Good luck."

And with that and a him of a cheery tune you almost recognize, he's gone.

Shouting matches erupt from the Ring, Itsuki smiling at the corpse of N and Mononeko in silence.

@Dragonclaw101 @Requacy @RadioReprise @TastyPastry @StormDreamer @Tweeter101 @Crickycrick @Sincerity11 @Erra @SnailEmail @nightskyseer @Heroninflight @Starcookies @Cattington @Dragoneirre

@EmberTheSkywing @QiEclipse @Butchcats

The game has started. Day one will end at 4pm FR time on Sunday.

Law of God is in effect.

1DKhf3D.png
Can we get some Fs for Mononeko in chat :((

I recognize most of the players buuut; Hi, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2. Don't roleclaim. Or Else. @Tweeter101

I like lynching D1, even if it doesn't happen often, because it gives us more go talk about and avoids us falling into the habit of not lynching down the line. However, I prefer to wait a day before modlynching. There might be mechanics we need to understand first or flavor hints that could give us a better grasp of the ethereal.
Can we get some Fs for Mononeko in chat :((

I recognize most of the players buuut; Hi, I'm Radio, he/him, FR +2. Don't roleclaim. Or Else. @Tweeter101

I like lynching D1, even if it doesn't happen often, because it gives us more go talk about and avoids us falling into the habit of not lynching down the line. However, I prefer to wait a day before modlynching. There might be mechanics we need to understand first or flavor hints that could give us a better grasp of the ethereal.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
The game has finally started! Nice!

Not really sure what to do at the start? Kinda curious about what the "Law of god" is but I bet we'll find out sooner or later.
The game has finally started! Nice!

Not really sure what to do at the start? Kinda curious about what the "Law of god" is but I bet we'll find out sooner or later.
milkchai-cacat.pngmkyCRvi.pngBkLX97a.pngv0CPm88.png9mjyPzr.pngPiAyg8i.png
It's not really bringing anything from MM to mind? Then again, I don't really remember what the ethereal there did outside of flavor... I should probably go through that thread amdnfks.
It's not really bringing anything from MM to mind? Then again, I don't really remember what the ethereal there did outside of flavor... I should probably go through that thread amdnfks.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
FR -1, she/her or they/them

Hi! I wasn't here for the previous game, so I don't know how much roleplay is involved, or what Law of God is. Still, I'm confident this will be fun!

There generally isn't enough evidence to convict someone on D1, and a random lynching is more likely to hit town than a maf, so unless there's good reason for it, we probably shouldn't lynch on D1.

Also, I'm sure this only eggs you on, but do not rc, Tweeter.
FR -1, she/her or they/them

Hi! I wasn't here for the previous game, so I don't know how much roleplay is involved, or what Law of God is. Still, I'm confident this will be fun!

There generally isn't enough evidence to convict someone on D1, and a random lynching is more likely to hit town than a maf, so unless there's good reason for it, we probably shouldn't lynch on D1.

Also, I'm sure this only eggs you on, but do not rc, Tweeter.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Radioreprise
Law of God is not from the previous game :)
@Radioreprise
Law of God is not from the previous game :)
1DKhf3D.png
Here's what happened when we modlynched last game. I'm actually tempted to do so today, despite my usual spiel. Archive is probably going to do bad things if left alive. And Law of God sounds like it's also going to do Something if not stopped.
Here's what happened when we modlynched last game. I'm actually tempted to do so today, despite my usual spiel. Archive is probably going to do bad things if left alive. And Law of God sounds like it's also going to do Something if not stopped.

» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-29 17:08:52" ] Here's what happened when we modlynched last game. I'm actually tempted to do so today, despite my usual spiel. Archive is probably going to do bad things if left alive. And Law of God sounds like it's also going to do Something if not stopped. [/quote] @RadioReprise That makes sense, but Law of god might do something if we lynch the mod? Or some other nasty effect might pop up? Archive is probably bad news, but I'm not sure if we should rush right into lynching em. On the other hand, I don't know who else we'd lynch.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-29 17:08:52:
@RadioReprise

That makes sense, but Law of god might do something if we lynch the mod? Or some other nasty effect might pop up? Archive is probably bad news, but I'm not sure if we should rush right into lynching em. On the other hand, I don't know who else we'd lynch.
milkchai-cacat.pngmkyCRvi.pngBkLX97a.pngv0CPm88.png9mjyPzr.pngPiAyg8i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134