Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [END] Town Of Secrets - Discussion
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74
Lockdown. No further lynch votes will be accepted after this. Please do not post until the End of the Day post comes out!
Lockdown. No further lynch votes will be accepted after this. Please do not post until the End of the Day post comes out!
jghAv2V.png
Players: @creationswrath @Cognitive @LittolBoi @Tanglefire @QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101 @nightskyseer @Cattington @SoraStarSeer @Corno @Embertheskywing @Maithax
Subs: @Oricole @MurderlessCrow
The busy mod: @StormDreamer

End of Day 3

"Hours passed after the mayor's unmasking, and yet another reveal occurred- a magic user resided in the town. The gravedigger had grown weary of all the deceit, and claimed that their magic would help find the culprits. They simply had to die first."

What! Who would do that when they didn’t have to? I don’t want to die…

The people in the town were desperate. And... maybe the gravedigger just wanted to end it all, for the sake of the people.

“The crowd was shocked, but they reluctantly voted the gravedigger up to allow the plan to work. Smiling faintly, they bowed their head one last time before the noose tightened.”
---

Another child spoke up this time, a younger boy. “So did the plan work? Did the town finally find the killers?”

Sky winced. “I… have to figure it out. Wait for a little longer.” She stared into the flames, avoiding everyone’s gazes.

Most of the kids hung onto her every word, afraid but excited to hear more of the long tale. They started to whine when she stopped speaking for a few minutes, begging to hear more.

Owl shushed them, noticing Sky’s hesitance. “Why don’t I help tell some of the story?” The others narrowed their eyes, expecting a bad story, but Owl pressed on.

“So, after the gravedigger died…”
Dragonclaw101 has been lynched. They were a Human Medium.
Night 3 has started! You may start posting now.
Night 3 ends at 19:00 FRT, Wednesday 20 November. Remember to submit all actions before then!
Players: @creationswrath @Cognitive @LittolBoi @Tanglefire @QiEclipse @Dragonclaw101 @nightskyseer @Cattington @SoraStarSeer @Corno @Embertheskywing @Maithax
Subs: @Oricole @MurderlessCrow
The busy mod: @StormDreamer

End of Day 3

"Hours passed after the mayor's unmasking, and yet another reveal occurred- a magic user resided in the town. The gravedigger had grown weary of all the deceit, and claimed that their magic would help find the culprits. They simply had to die first."

What! Who would do that when they didn’t have to? I don’t want to die…

The people in the town were desperate. And... maybe the gravedigger just wanted to end it all, for the sake of the people.

“The crowd was shocked, but they reluctantly voted the gravedigger up to allow the plan to work. Smiling faintly, they bowed their head one last time before the noose tightened.”
---

Another child spoke up this time, a younger boy. “So did the plan work? Did the town finally find the killers?”

Sky winced. “I… have to figure it out. Wait for a little longer.” She stared into the flames, avoiding everyone’s gazes.

Most of the kids hung onto her every word, afraid but excited to hear more of the long tale. They started to whine when she stopped speaking for a few minutes, begging to hear more.

Owl shushed them, noticing Sky’s hesitance. “Why don’t I help tell some of the story?” The others narrowed their eyes, expecting a bad story, but Owl pressed on.

“So, after the gravedigger died…”
Dragonclaw101 has been lynched. They were a Human Medium.
Night 3 has started! You may start posting now.
Night 3 ends at 19:00 FRT, Wednesday 20 November. Remember to submit all actions before then!
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
(sorry for the wait! was a bit busy, and so is storm, so the EoTD post got put up a little late. if i made a mistake with formatting, please tell me.)
(sorry for the wait! was a bit busy, and so is storm, so the EoTD post got put up a little late. if i made a mistake with formatting, please tell me.)
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
So not a jester then. How's the afterlife treating you, Dragon?
So not a jester then. How's the afterlife treating you, Dragon?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
So...we wait and see what dragon do???
So...we wait and see what dragon do???
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
oh boy-
oh boy-
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
Here’s hoping it really is something helpful..
Here’s hoping it really is something helpful..
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
How many times can Dragon post?
[quote name="creationsWrath" date="2019-11-20 12:29:43" ] How many times can Dragon post? [/quote] I don't think they can as didn't they say it was a one shot?
creationsWrath wrote on 2019-11-20 12:29:43:
I don't think they can as didn't they say it was a one shot?
I4TUkY9.png
Lockdown. No night actions will be accepted after this. Please do not post until the Start of Day post is up!
Lockdown. No night actions will be accepted after this. Please do not post until the Start of Day post is up!
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74