Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fanderg Hunger Games! (RESETTING)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187 188
@PotatoDragon346 your signature prevents me from accessing your derg since its so big, I advise you to please change it so I can have a chance to access your dragon

nvm, it's just that the page broke but I was still able to access your derg

thank you! that helped
@PotatoDragon346 your signature prevents me from accessing your derg since its so big, I advise you to please change it so I can have a chance to access your dragon

nvm, it's just that the page broke but I was still able to access your derg

thank you! that helped
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
Got everyone!
Got everyone!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
Bump!
Bump!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
Bump!
Bump!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
@PlaqueDoc I'm sorry I love the Hunger Games sim and I'm here to make things a mess by including a stupid obscure fandragon because way more female slots are open and I only have one who really Counts. Hope you don't mind lmao [s]assuming entries are still open[/s] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55222881] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552229/55222881_350.png[/img] [/url] {Name} Vanilla {Nickname} Assuming this is the name that shows up in the sim, Vanilla Nighthawk (please and thank you! If not just use her first name) {Gender} Female {Donation} Yeah sure, I have a nebula starsilk shawl I'm not using, let me know how to add it to the prize pool {Bet:} can I bet one gem on my own dragon {District} Any! {Personality} Selfish, sadistic, emotionally and magically unpredictable {Fandom Name} Magical Vacation [s]it's a super old GBA JRPG that's been untranslated for years but there's been an English patch since 2016 that I JUST found out about a month or so ago so I'm back in hell again[/s] [s]I also apologize for the constant edits, I'm running on no sleep and too much caffeine[/s]
@PlaqueDoc
I'm sorry I love the Hunger Games sim and I'm here to make things a mess by including a stupid obscure fandragon because way more female slots are open and I only have one who really Counts. Hope you don't mind lmao assuming entries are still open

55222881_350.png

{Name} Vanilla
{Nickname} Assuming this is the name that shows up in the sim, Vanilla Nighthawk (please and thank you! If not just use her first name)
{Gender} Female
{Donation} Yeah sure, I have a nebula starsilk shawl I'm not using, let me know how to add it to the prize pool
{Bet:} can I bet one gem on my own dragon
{District} Any!
{Personality} Selfish, sadistic, emotionally and magically unpredictable
{Fandom Name} Magical Vacation it's a super old GBA JRPG that's been untranslated for years but there's been an English patch since 2016 that I JUST found out about a month or so ago so I'm back in hell again

I also apologize for the constant edits, I'm running on no sleep and too much caffeine
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
@Ranthimi I'll be sure to add your derg to the list, I just gotta do that in the morning. Thanks for joining!
@Ranthimi I'll be sure to add your derg to the list, I just gotta do that in the morning. Thanks for joining!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
@PlaqueDoc thanks for organizing this! I finally have a use for my fandragons that isn't nonsense coli teams B)
@PlaqueDoc thanks for organizing this! I finally have a use for my fandragons that isn't nonsense coli teams B)
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53508190] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535082/53508190_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [*]Name - Atlantis [*]Nickname - [b]N/A[/b] [*]Gender - Female [*]Donation - [b]N[/b] [*]Bet - [b]N[/b] [*]District - Any will do! [*]Personality - (I don't really have a personality for her sorry) [*]Fandom Name - [b]Stranger Things[/b] (Didn't know what else to put lmao) [/LIST]

53508190_350.png
  • Name - Atlantis
  • Nickname - N/A
  • Gender - Female
  • Donation - N
  • Bet - N
  • District - Any will do!
  • Personality - (I don't really have a personality for her sorry)
  • Fandom Name - Stranger Things (Didn't know what else to put lmao)
pYQ3oQC.giffire.png4yNzYyZ.gif
Hello There Fellow Adventurer
@PlaqueDoc

His Fandom has been added!
@PlaqueDoc

His Fandom has been added!
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
@PlaqueDoc [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55412001] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554121/55412001_350.png[/img] [/url] name: atropos nickname: n/a gender: she/her donation: random fest/notn items. (ill send em over once i go over my stock) bet: n/a district: idc personality: mysterious, stoic, lawful, powerful and belittling, (she's a death god) with slight sadistic tendencies. fandom: hadestown
@PlaqueDoc

55412001_350.png

name: atropos
nickname: n/a
donation: random fest/notn items. (ill send em over once i go over my stock)
bet: n/a
district: idc
personality: mysterious, stoic, lawful, powerful and belittling, (she's a death god) with slight sadistic tendencies.
fandom: hadestown
she/he/they | fr + 3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 187 188