Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 309 310
@End0scrypt

9/10 I love the gold aesthetic and how well the imp skin fits with the light vista! The only qualm I have is the avatar being a darker color, but otherwise gorgeous!
@End0scrypt

9/10 I love the gold aesthetic and how well the imp skin fits with the light vista! The only qualm I have is the avatar being a darker color, but otherwise gorgeous!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura

10/10 The vista and avatar match perfectly, and I like how the little bit of gold color in the avatar diversifies the color scheme without overwhelming it
@RaynixAura

10/10 The vista and avatar match perfectly, and I like how the little bit of gold color in the avatar diversifies the color scheme without overwhelming it
@Devildog 9/10
SPIDER MAN, SPIDER MAN
jokes aside, it's really matching! The black, the red, but that little green sorta ticks me off
@Devildog 9/10
SPIDER MAN, SPIDER MAN
jokes aside, it's really matching! The black, the red, but that little green sorta ticks me off
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
@ShinyYveltal12
10/10, it matches perfectly! there's the headpiece, which subtly matches the fins in the vista. I especially love how the purplish accents match the pink tips of the fins in the vista, it's perfect.
@ShinyYveltal12
10/10, it matches perfectly! there's the headpiece, which subtly matches the fins in the vista. I especially love how the purplish accents match the pink tips of the fins in the vista, it's perfect.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@shadowsky

10/10 very spooky and spider-y…
Matches surprisingly well for the vibe you were likely going for in your avatar/vista.
@shadowsky

10/10 very spooky and spider-y…
Matches surprisingly well for the vibe you were likely going for in your avatar/vista.
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@ReaScorch 10/10!! The colors match well, down to the flowers and the pots plus the plants of course! Very nice!

Edit: Looking at his profile, very much gives Venti vibes!
@ReaScorch 10/10!! The colors match well, down to the flowers and the pots plus the plants of course! Very nice!

Edit: Looking at his profile, very much gives Venti vibes!
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif Jd88XNq.pnggSK9g1T.png
MUYNhfy.pngYw8EvNQ.png
mtHAEL4.pngT4Peb9C.png
rI18gRz.pngFUyX5Pi.png
27AZD8S.pngQSe6tSa.png
4ogWlJU.pnghZipXGO.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@Feys 6/10 I have to admit, my go-to with a pink vista wouldn't be red and white. However, I think that dragon makes for a lovely avatar dragon (wildclaws usually do) and it doesn't not not go together?? so it's a solid 6 from me!
@Feys 6/10 I have to admit, my go-to with a pink vista wouldn't be red and white. However, I think that dragon makes for a lovely avatar dragon (wildclaws usually do) and it doesn't not not go together?? so it's a solid 6 from me!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated
7/10
love the theme of the flowers with the vista and the sunflowers! however, the purple of the dragon doesn't really fit in with the vista, and the arcane eyes add a little too much saturated color against the rest of the colors of the vista
@belated
7/10
love the theme of the flowers with the vista and the sunflowers! however, the purple of the dragon doesn't really fit in with the vista, and the arcane eyes add a little too much saturated color against the rest of the colors of the vista
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
@Auraelia mmmmmmaaaybee around a 6 or 7/10?
Love the yellow/gold combo with it! But I feel like the dragon on the profile's more muted and makes the vista take more attention from it when looking directly at the both
@Auraelia mmmmmmaaaybee around a 6 or 7/10?
Love the yellow/gold combo with it! But I feel like the dragon on the profile's more muted and makes the vista take more attention from it when looking directly at the both
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
@ScoutTheGoosling oooooo big 9/10 for me!! Colors are not quite perfect but honestly it meshes so well thematically I don't mind the bluer tones of your avatar :))
@ScoutTheGoosling oooooo big 9/10 for me!! Colors are not quite perfect but honestly it meshes so well thematically I don't mind the bluer tones of your avatar :))
Check out The Carrefour Inn, an art exalt rescue!
Commission me at FancyFlier's Gijinka and Commission Corner!
Or take a peek at Thread and Shears Tailor Shop, a free-to-use outfit depository!
They/Them | GMT-4
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 309 310