Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 336 337
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 12:36:24" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-07-27 12:32:07" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 12:12:52" ] Good news: I took my phone out of the rice and it isn't dead. Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways. [/quote] I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall Understandable, though [/quote] How did it get dropped off a waterfall? I honestly would like to know as well. (I probably would do the same, as I literally drop my phone twice a week.) [/quote] It's not that interesting. I was climbing up the side of this relatively short waterfall (Machine Falls, in Tennessee! It's gorgeous, and y'all should visit if you ever get the chance!) and it was getting pretty steep and slippery when I got near the middle. My shoes were really old, so the bottoms were all worn out, so I figured I was pretty likely to fall (I actually did, but it was a small fall so I was fine) and that my phone wasn't safe with me. I gave it to my mom to hold, since she didn't want to climb as high as me, but on our way down, she stumbled and dropped my phone off the side. And that's the story. Sorry for the fluff. [rule] Onto the relevant info: I can confirm that I have not been converted, but you'll have to take me my word for that, I guess, since I can't really prove that. The real converted person is definitely going to say the same thing. Second of all: I was told that Mai has a roleblocking ability. It was kind of surprising, since I expected something odder, and more chaotic, but it also makes sense too, to some degree. Lastly: I asked myself "who would I convert, if i were mafia?" and personally, I would have targeted Lobster, since cop is a super important role. Magy also said several times that she didn't trust them, which could have been an attempt to try to convince us that they were town. They also haven't really been using their ability these past two days, or if they were, they haven't been telling us their results. This seems like something they would do if they were mafia. On the other hand, there are other reasons they might not be though: they haven't tried to mislead us at all. They could have told us that Dragon was town, or that Magy was. They didn't, though this could also be an attempt not to blow their cover. Anyways, if I were a roleblocker, I'd block them tonight just in case it can help with stopping kills. If it works, then they're mafia. If not, then they're innocent, and that's one person who we can reconfirm town.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 12:36:24:
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-07-27 12:32:07:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-07-27 12:12:52:
Good news: I took my phone out of the rice and it isn't dead.

Bad news: I've got nothing else to say, so having a working phone isn't really doing anything for my activity anyways.
I still want to know how your phone got dropped off a waterfall
Understandable, though

How did it get dropped off a waterfall? I honestly would like to know as well. (I probably would do the same, as I literally drop my phone twice a week.)

It's not that interesting. I was climbing up the side of this relatively short waterfall (Machine Falls, in Tennessee! It's gorgeous, and y'all should visit if you ever get the chance!) and it was getting pretty steep and slippery when I got near the middle. My shoes were really old, so the bottoms were all worn out, so I figured I was pretty likely to fall (I actually did, but it was a small fall so I was fine) and that my phone wasn't safe with me. I gave it to my mom to hold, since she didn't want to climb as high as me, but on our way down, she stumbled and dropped my phone off the side. And that's the story.

Sorry for the fluff.

Onto the relevant info:
I can confirm that I have not been converted, but you'll have to take me my word for that, I guess, since I can't really prove that. The real converted person is definitely going to say the same thing.

Second of all: I was told that Mai has a roleblocking ability. It was kind of surprising, since I expected something odder, and more chaotic, but it also makes sense too, to some degree.

Lastly: I asked myself "who would I convert, if i were mafia?" and personally, I would have targeted Lobster, since cop is a super important role. Magy also said several times that she didn't trust them, which could have been an attempt to try to convince us that they were town. They also haven't really been using their ability these past two days, or if they were, they haven't been telling us their results. This seems like something they would do if they were mafia.

On the other hand, there are other reasons they might not be though: they haven't tried to mislead us at all. They could have told us that Dragon was town, or that Magy was. They didn't, though this could also be an attempt not to blow their cover.

Anyways, if I were a roleblocker, I'd block them tonight just in case it can help with stopping kills. If it works, then they're mafia. If not, then they're innocent, and that's one person who we can reconfirm town.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me.
I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 17:48:53" ] I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me. [/quote] I believe you. Right now, again, the main suspects are Radio and Ego.
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-07-27 17:48:53:
I believe you. Right now, again, the main suspects are Radio and Ego.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
That’s interesting, but it does make sense (re: Mai’s ability) because Tangle said something that made it sound like they were going to kill me but Mai stopped them? That also makes me inclined to believe that they’re not maf

That makes sense about Ego, too. Personally I would have chosen Radio because they’re the most conf-town-y and wouldn’t stand out for having a useful ability, but I see the logic both ways. We also shouldn’t assume that the remaining maf has been converted, there’s a good chance that there were just four mafia
That’s interesting, but it does make sense (re: Mai’s ability) because Tangle said something that made it sound like they were going to kill me but Mai stopped them? That also makes me inclined to believe that they’re not maf

That makes sense about Ego, too. Personally I would have chosen Radio because they’re the most conf-town-y and wouldn’t stand out for having a useful ability, but I see the logic both ways. We also shouldn’t assume that the remaining maf has been converted, there’s a good chance that there were just four mafia
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 17:50:42" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 17:48:53" ] I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me. [/quote] I believe you. Right now, again, the main suspects are Radio and Ego. [/quote] If I had to choose someone to be 3p, I don’t think it would be you. Also rip phone I’m going to be on a plane for the next few hours, also. Just a reminder
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 17:50:42:
I believe you. Right now, again, the main suspects are Radio and Ego.
If I had to choose someone to be 3p, I don’t think it would be you.
Also rip phone

I’m going to be on a plane for the next few hours, also. Just a reminder
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 17:48:53" ] I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me. [/quote] Ya, and as long as you're useful to town I don't care. You just have a weird role that seems rather strong to me to be town (I do believe you now, though), but since we have four mafia I understand more...
Ya, and as long as you're useful to town I don't care. You just have a weird role that seems rather strong to me to be town (I do believe you now, though), but since we have four mafia I understand more...
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[quote name="Oralee" date="2019-07-27 18:02:29" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-07-27 17:48:53" ] I also am not a 3p, though you guys believing that won't really contribute much either way to my surviving, so I'm not going to try too hard to convince you otherwise. Up to you whether or not you choose to believe me. [/quote] Ya, and as long as you're useful to town I don't care. You just have a weird role that seems rather strong to me to be town (I do believe you now, though), but since we have four mafia I understand more... [/quote] It makes sense why Dragon always voted Speedster. Even though I knew from the start he wasn't maf. Seemed a little friendly to be maf. (Same as Magykal but whatever)
Oralee wrote on 2019-07-27 18:02:29:
Ya, and as long as you're useful to town I don't care. You just have a weird role that seems rather strong to me to be town (I do believe you now, though), but since we have four mafia I understand more...

It makes sense why Dragon always voted Speedster. Even though I knew from the start he wasn't maf. Seemed a little friendly to be maf. (Same as Magykal but whatever)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
SOBS I KNEW IT

Glad to know, at least, I have a chance to block maf still.

Does anyone think Oralee might be converted as well? Their role may be useless but it's good for keeping under the radar.

Not to mention, the orange text mess from before.
SOBS I KNEW IT

Does anyone think Oralee might be converted as well? Their role may be useless but it's good for keeping under the radar.

1DKhf3D.png
Converting me would have been, imo, an extremely dumb idea. For one, I've never played before, so why would you target a new player instead of someone who was experienced and could actually help the team? And, if we're going with Star as the converter (which makes a lot of sense, though I wasn't expecting the roles to get that on the nose?) they died on night two. Afaik, I was the only conf town person. It makes [i]zero[/i] sense to target me, because while that would take town down a person, it also makes your shiny new member a blaring target down the road. Not to keep bringing this up, but [quote name="Maithax" date="2019-07-20 02:57:13" ] Gods above, Oralee. You had to it while I was asleep [center]Hey everyone! Oralee is [color=orange]ToWn[/color]![/center] [/quote] could be explained by Oralee being converted after being given the innocent child role, no? (Unless Mai explicitly said that was just him messing around, then ignore this.)
Converting me would have been, imo, an extremely dumb idea. For one, I've never played before, so why would you target a new player instead of someone who was experienced and could actually help the team?

And, if we're going with Star as the converter (which makes a lot of sense, though I wasn't expecting the roles to get that on the nose?) they died on night two. Afaik, I was the only conf town person. It makes zero sense to target me, because while that would take town down a person, it also makes your shiny new member a blaring target down the road.

Not to keep bringing this up, but
Maithax wrote on 2019-07-20 02:57:13:
Gods above, Oralee. You had to it while I was asleep
Hey everyone! Oralee is ToWn!

could be explained by Oralee being converted after being given the innocent child role, no? (Unless Mai explicitly said that was just him messing around, then ignore this.)

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
[quote name="thatonespeedster" date="2019-07-27 18:25:25" ] SOBS I KNEW IT Glad to know, at least, I have a chance to block maf still. Does anyone think Oralee might be converted as well? Their role may be useless but it's good for keeping under the radar. Not to mention, the orange text mess from before. [/quote] Hmmm maybe. The only ones out here I can trust are you and Seer.
thatonespeedster wrote on 2019-07-27 18:25:25:
SOBS I KNEW IT

Hmmm maybe. The only ones out here I can trust are you and Seer.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]