Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 336 337
You children better be ready to get back to scumhunting cause you got one more to kill
You children better be ready to get back to scumhunting cause you got one more to kill
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Honestly I can’t say I’m surprised.
I have a thought
An Important Thought
You guys remember how last game there was someone who could convert town to mafia? I thought that was Star based on their lyrics and we didn’t need to worry
But what if they got someone before they died or someone else was a converter... or I guess there were probably just four maf to begin with
And wow, I thought I had the most extra death message
Honestly I can’t say I’m surprised.
I have a thought
An Important Thought
You guys remember how last game there was someone who could convert town to mafia? I thought that was Star based on their lyrics and we didn’t need to worry
But what if they got someone before they died or someone else was a converter... or I guess there were probably just four maf to begin with
And wow, I thought I had the most extra death message
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I’ve also got my ideas but I don’t particularly want to state them right now
If there’s someone else whose ability can act as a vig and you have a strong suspicion, I’d say now is the time
I’ve also got my ideas but I don’t particularly want to state them right now
If there’s someone else whose ability can act as a vig and you have a strong suspicion, I’d say now is the time
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
That is SUCH a Magy way to go out, and darn, she covered her tells from last game well. I bet I'm in for a lot of gloating about that when the game is over...
Anyway...one more mafia member. Dragon, Star, and Magy. Magy tried to go for Ego, so I'm assuming they're fine unless she was lying about that since she was RB'ed and wanted to make Ego look good. I doubt that, though. Tangle is dead. Night is pretty likely town. I'm conf-town. Radio is pretty much conf-town thanks to the color thing. Speedy RB'ed Magy, so...town, presumably. Tasty makes me wonder but has been very forthright, so I'm really not sure who the next invest target should be.
That is SUCH a Magy way to go out, and darn, she covered her tells from last game well. I bet I'm in for a lot of gloating about that when the game is over...
Anyway...one more mafia member. Dragon, Star, and Magy. Magy tried to go for Ego, so I'm assuming they're fine unless she was lying about that since she was RB'ed and wanted to make Ego look good. I doubt that, though. Tangle is dead. Night is pretty likely town. I'm conf-town. Radio is pretty much conf-town thanks to the color thing. Speedy RB'ed Magy, so...town, presumably. Tasty makes me wonder but has been very forthright, so I'm really not sure who the next invest target should be.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
@Oralee

Like Seer said, they could have been converted. Maybe Radio?... Right now I'm grasping at straws.
@Oralee

Like Seer said, they could have been converted. Maybe Radio?... Right now I'm grasping at straws.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Could be Mai as well.
Could be Mai as well.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 17:19:48" ] @Oralee Like Seer said, they could have been converted. Maybe Radio?... Right now I'm grasping at straws. [/quote] UGH. UGHUGHUGH I missed that idea. Crud... I sincerely hope Mai would've made himself immune because he would be the most interesting choice to convert.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 17:19:48:
@Oralee

UGH. UGHUGHUGH I missed that idea. Crud...
I sincerely hope Mai would've made himself immune because he would be the most interesting choice to convert.
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 17:20:19" ] Could be Mai as well. [/quote] I was not converted, but that sounds like it'd be so much fun and I wish that had happened
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 17:20:19:
Could be Mai as well.
I was not converted, but that sounds like it'd be so much fun and I wish that had happened
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Oralee" date="2019-07-27 17:21:31" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 17:19:48" ] @/Oralee Like Seer said, they could have been converted. Maybe Radio?... Right now I'm grasping at straws. [/quote] UGH. UGHUGHUGH I missed that idea. Crud... I sincerely hope Mai would've made himself immune because he would be the most interesting choice to convert. [/quote] Oh, that would be [i]smart[/i]. Annoying, but really smart. There’s also you, Tweeter. I trust Pastry when they say that you have a town ability but most abilities can be many alignments
Oralee wrote on 2019-07-27 17:21:31:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 17:19:48:
@/Oralee

UGH. UGHUGHUGH I missed that idea. Crud...
I sincerely hope Mai would've made himself immune because he would be the most interesting choice to convert.
Oh, that would be smart. Annoying, but really smart.

There’s also you, Tweeter. I trust Pastry when they say that you have a town ability but most abilities can be many alignments
[quote name="Maithax" date="2019-07-27 17:23:25" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-07-27 17:20:19" ] Could be Mai as well. [/quote] I was not converted, but that sounds like it'd be so much fun and I wish that had happened [/quote] Didn’t deny that there’s a converter Or that you’re not maf to begin with
Maithax wrote on 2019-07-27 17:23:25:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-27 17:20:19:
Could be Mai as well.
I was not converted, but that sounds like it'd be so much fun and I wish that had happened
Didn’t deny that there’s a converter
Or that you’re not maf to begin with
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 336 337