Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dragon Sitter Wanted
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 601 602
"Apologies, I, along with some of my other clan members decided to put Parivir to sleep. I shall fix any damage that he has caused. He's still learning here."

-Undoes any Glitch Curse blessed on all dragons

"Oh, and Ennard, don't take it personally with your new nickname being "Robotic Giggles", they have a knack of making strange nicknames"
"Apologies, I, along with some of my other clan members decided to put Parivir to sleep. I shall fix any damage that he has caused. He's still learning here."

"Oh, and Ennard, don't take it personally with your new nickname being "Robotic Giggles", they have a knack of making strange nicknames"
Glitch_Shifters.pngYuanan.pngVinny.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58668008] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/586681/58668008_350.png[/img] [/url] :o The bab is back again!

58668008_350.png

:o The bab is back again!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
[quote name="Noratorri" date="2020-02-24 20:40:05" ] "Apologies, I, along with some of my other clan members decided to put Parivir to sleep. I shall fix any damage that he has caused. He's still learning here." -Undoes any Glitch Curse blessed on all dragons "Oh, and Ennard, don't take it personally with your new nickname being "Robotic Giggles", they have a knack of making strange nicknames" [/quote] [b][font=Times New Roman]“B-but, I was ready to fight.. I had my true form fully downloaded.”[/b]
Noratorri wrote on 2020-02-24 20:40:05:

“B-but, I was ready to fight.. I had my true form fully downloaded.”
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
[quote name="PlaqueDoc" date="2020-02-24 20:41:42" ] [b][font=Times New Roman]“B-but, I was ready to fight.. I had my true form fully downloaded.”[/b] [/quote] [i]"I don't wish to deal with the Passione with the damages... you know how much that banquet cost, [u]we are broke on everything[/u]."[/i]
PlaqueDoc wrote on 2020-02-24 20:41:42:

“B-but, I was ready to fight.. I had my true form fully downloaded.”

"I don't wish to deal with the Passione with the damages... you know how much that banquet cost, we are broke on everything."
[quote name="Noratorri" date="2020-02-24 20:44:09" ] [i]"I don't wish to deal with the Passione with the damages... you know how much that banquet cost, [u]we are broke on everything[/u]."[/i] [/quote] [center][font=Times New Roman][b]*grumbles angrily* “Curse you and your finances...”[/b][/center]
Noratorri wrote on 2020-02-24 20:44:09:

"I don't wish to deal with the Passione with the damages... you know how much that banquet cost, we are broke on everything."
*grumbles angrily*
“Curse you and your finances...”
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
Seeing as his vision and markings shifted back to normal he gave a relieved sigh. That was getting rather disorienting.
Looking up to the new figure he froze.
If a wildclaw could pale, he sure did. Drawing his cutlass from his side and backing away at a steady pace. "You didn't say there were World Enders here!" He anxiously hissed.
Seeing as his vision and markings shifted back to normal he gave a relieved sigh. That was getting rather disorienting.
If a wildclaw could pale, he sure did. Drawing his cutlass from his side and backing away at a steady pace. "You didn't say there were World Enders here!" He anxiously hissed.
[quote name="Noratorri" date="2020-02-24 10:10:46" ] [quote name="PlaqueDoc" date="2020-02-24 09:51:38" ] [b]“Fools! Nothing can stop me! *pokes once more* just break already..”[/b] [/quote] [b][i][u]"Stand back Robotic Giggles; I got this."[/u][/i][/b] B O O M [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=42&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=1&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=adfe69e3bd3a2afe5ac6792874a7072525b59829&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]"This power.."[/i] [/quote] The power + completed windows update. She is now, harder, better, faster and [b]stronger![/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/VVqG61T/THE-POWER.png[/img] [b][i]ALL THIS POWER!!!!!!![/i][/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/wwrT904/POWWERR.png[/img] ---------------- After seeing you guys put doodles, maybe I should too.
Noratorri wrote on 2020-02-24 10:10:46:
PlaqueDoc wrote on 2020-02-24 09:51:38:
“Fools! Nothing can stop me! *pokes once more* just break already..”

"Stand back Robotic Giggles; I got this."

B O O M

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=42&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=1&winggene=42&wings=10&auth=adfe69e3bd3a2afe5ac6792874a7072525b59829&dummyext=prev.png
"This power.."
The power + completed windows update.
She is now, harder, better, faster and stronger!
THE-POWER.png
ALL THIS POWER!!!!!!!
POWWERR.png
After seeing you guys put doodles, maybe I should too.
[quote name="SnowyPhoenix420" date="2020-02-24 20:54:56" ] Seeing as his vision and markings shifted back to normal he gave a relieved sigh. That was getting rather disorienting. Looking up to the new figure he froze. If a wildclaw could pale, he sure did. Drawing his cutlass from his side and backing away at a steady pace. "You didn't say there were World Enders here!" He anxiously hissed. [/quote] [i]"Here, have some tea; I'm not like Dragoon or Parivir."[/i] The small blue Banescale offers a cup of freshly brewed tea, though it is questionable how they are holding it.
SnowyPhoenix420 wrote on 2020-02-24 20:54:56:
"Here, have some tea; I'm not like Dragoon or Parivir."
The small blue Banescale offers a cup of freshly brewed tea, though it is questionable how they are holding it.
[quote name="SnowyPhoenix420" date="2020-02-24 20:54:56" ] Seeing as his vision and markings shifted back to normal he gave a relieved sigh. That was getting rather disorienting. Looking up to the new figure he froze. If a wildclaw could pale, he sure did. Drawing his cutlass from his side and backing away at a steady pace. "You didn't say there were World Enders here!" He anxiously hissed. [/quote] [center][b][font=Times New Roman] “Heh, it seems this little guy wants to put up a fight. *gets close to Rodger’s face* Let’s see what you got, shall we?” *robotic_giggling.mp3*[/b][/center]
SnowyPhoenix420 wrote on 2020-02-24 20:54:56:

“Heh, it seems this little guy wants to put up a fight. *gets close to Rodger’s face* Let’s see what you got, shall we?”

*robotic_giggling.mp3*
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
Too late, Motherboard absorbed all the power. [img]https://i.ibb.co/wwrT904/POWWERR.png[/img] Quick! shield your eyes before you go blind!
Too late, Motherboard absorbed all the power.
POWWERR.png
Quick! shield your eyes before you go blind!
1 2 ... 446 447 448 449 450 ... 601 602