Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Turn Yourself into a Derg!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=14&winggene=26&wings=152&auth=e9286f5c978c944d4960bbc786adcdf918827c2d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I always imagined myself as a wildclaw because I'm not very tall (5.4ft I believe), but I'm not someone to be messed with. I also love working out, so the wildclaw's muscular built suits me aswell! I have dark brown eyes, that's why I chose earth as my element. I'm light skinned and have dark blond hair, but I commonly wear dark clothes with some bright drawings on them(mostly dragons and dinos ofcourse). I try to be nice, but I get angry easily, hence the rigid genes that I chose! And runes are my fav tert, so why not!
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=8&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=14&winggene=26&wings=152&auth=e9286f5c978c944d4960bbc786adcdf918827c2d&dummyext=prev.png

I always imagined myself as a wildclaw because I'm not very tall (5.4ft I believe), but I'm not someone to be messed with. I also love working out, so the wildclaw's muscular built suits me aswell! I have dark brown eyes, that's why I chose earth as my element. I'm light skinned and have dark blond hair, but I commonly wear dark clothes with some bright drawings on them(mostly dragons and dinos ofcourse). I try to be nice, but I get angry easily, hence the rigid genes that I chose! And runes are my fav tert, so why not!
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=492600&skin=0&apparel=6269,19447,26280,9618&xt=dressing.png[/img] im a salty cynical liddle fae boy genes are based off of my nationality, i come from a long line of cowboys/natives i decided to dress my boy up since i have that long native thick black hair (which i really need to brush more tbh) colors are pumpkiny because i love earth tones, especially dark orange/brown, and green black cat is there cause i have two! (and one boy whos crossed the rainbow bridge, but whos skull now sits on our bookshelf)
scry?sdid=492600&skin=0&apparel=6269,19447,26280,9618&xt=dressing.png

im a salty cynical liddle fae boy

genes are based off of my nationality, i come from a long line of cowboys/natives
i decided to dress my boy up since i have that long native thick black hair (which i really need to brush more tbh)
colors are pumpkiny because i love earth tones, especially dark orange/brown, and green
black cat is there cause i have two! (and one boy whos crossed the rainbow bridge, but whos skull now sits on our bookshelf)
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=492666&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I'd probably be a wildclaw because idk that just feels fitting lmao The red and black are some of my fave colors of clothing to wear so that's a no brainer and the cream primary is just a good neutral color to not overcomplicate the whole dragon :,) And the genes, jaguar, morph and underbelly, are some of my fave genes! At first I was gonna make an outfit as well but I got lazy lmao[/center]
scry?sdid=492666&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I'd probably be a wildclaw because idk that just feels fitting lmao

The red and black are some of my fave colors of clothing to wear so that's a no brainer and the cream primary is just a good neutral color to not overcomplicate the whole dragon :,)

And the genes, jaguar, morph and underbelly, are some of my fave genes!

At first I was gonna make an outfit as well but I got lazy lmao
Avgg5iU.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=492793&skin=0&apparel=445,26280,401,6026,6029&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center]I feel like I'd be a fae.. it just feels right to me. Red is my favorite color and I like wearing neutral colors like black, so I chose those for the dragon! The genes... they just seemed like genes I would have. I feel like if I was a dragon, I would be ice. I'm born in the winter, like the cold, and find the ice lore very interesting. (If I wasn't plague, I'd be ice!) As for the outfit, I have pretty long hair, would rock it in a tophat, and like red and black. This was really fun! :)[/center]
scry?sdid=492793&skin=0&apparel=445,26280,401,6026,6029&xt=dressing.png
I feel like I'd be a fae.. it just feels right to me.

Red is my favorite color and I like wearing neutral colors like black, so I chose those for the dragon!
The genes... they just seemed like genes I would have.

I feel like if I was a dragon, I would be ice. I'm born in the winter, like the cold, and find the ice lore very interesting. (If I wasn't plague, I'd be ice!)

As for the outfit, I have pretty long hair, would rock it in a tophat, and like red and black.

This was really fun! :)
h5ObMM0.png they/she
Bump!
Bump!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
Bump!
Bump!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
Nerd

Not sure if I'm doing this right... In case you haven't noticed, I like space. :P
Nerd

Not sure if I'm doing this right... In case you haven't noticed, I like space. :P
Not laugh, didn't funny
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=532807&skin=0&apparel=26280&xt=dressing.png[/img] There’s many ways I could design myself as a dragon, but all of them include bogsneak, goat eyes, and dire kelpie mane. Maybe an obsidian unicorn mane over the kelpie mane if I’m feeling fancy, which I’m not at the moment. I’m also on several layers of identity and self-projection with the colors and genes and whatever but I won’t be going into details so nobody steals my identity.
scry?sdid=532807&skin=0&apparel=26280&xt=dressing.png

There’s many ways I could design myself as a dragon, but all of them include bogsneak, goat eyes, and dire kelpie mane. Maybe an obsidian unicorn mane over the kelpie mane if I’m feeling fancy, which I’m not at the moment. I’m also on several layers of identity and self-projection with the colors and genes and whatever but I won’t be going into details so nobody steals my identity.
tundrashirt-labeled.pngcome-get-yalls-juice-tiny.png
idk man... just this ig [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=152&auth=9e51ec2d534a76b35d921e63df6997a4105be922&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
idk man... just this ig

dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=152&auth=9e51ec2d534a76b35d921e63df6997a4105be922&dummyext=prev.png
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=23&winggene=14&wings=88&auth=c66b967da4e8028dddb702b49e4bf986342f7102&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I chose to represent myself with a mirror dragon because i'm majorly nonverbal, sometimes to my own detriment. I also subscribe to the belief actions are the loudest form of communication one can do, and backpedaling from your actions verbally makes me madder than anything else. As for the colors camo is a shade slightly darker than the color I associate most with my sense of self, and I chose speckle because of several pale or red patches in my skin because of genetic thyroid issues. The hickory wings are the color of my hair, and the hex pattern gives it the same light fade at the tips my natural hair has. As for the pink ringlets I just really like pink.
dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=4&breed=3&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=23&winggene=14&wings=88&auth=c66b967da4e8028dddb702b49e4bf986342f7102&dummyext=prev.png

I chose to represent myself with a mirror dragon because i'm majorly nonverbal, sometimes to my own detriment. I also subscribe to the belief actions are the loudest form of communication one can do, and backpedaling from your actions verbally makes me madder than anything else. As for the colors camo is a shade slightly darker than the color I associate most with my sense of self, and I chose speckle because of several pale or red patches in my skin because of genetic thyroid issues. The hickory wings are the color of my hair, and the hex pattern gives it the same light fade at the tips my natural hair has. As for the pink ringlets I just really like pink.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9