Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Turn Yourself into a Derg!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have a very big love for coatls, seeing myself as a bright and more excited and happy one would be awesome. I love the more brighter colors that go along with their genes, they (usually) look absolutely amazing. I chose the yellow colors to express a really happy and kind theme, both of which I am (not always... of course ._.). I also just love seeing more vibrant yellow colors because they feel like they give me cheerful vibes. The genes were more of a "This looks nice" thing, along with the glowing light eyes. I find them to fit really nicely together, of course not all would think that but hey... opinions are opinions. Not much else to say... really... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=46&auth=92facdce9c7c9ffa1ee16342595ad5de2a08d80c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I have a very big love for coatls, seeing myself as a bright and more excited and happy one would be awesome. I love the more brighter colors that go along with their genes, they (usually) look absolutely amazing.

I chose the yellow colors to express a really happy and kind theme, both of which I am (not always... of course ._.). I also just love seeing more vibrant yellow colors because they feel like they give me cheerful vibes.
The genes were more of a "This looks nice" thing, along with the glowing light eyes. I find them to fit really nicely together, of course not all would think that but hey... opinions are opinions. Not much else to say... really...

dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=20&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=46&auth=92facdce9c7c9ffa1ee16342595ad5de2a08d80c&dummyext=prev.png
banner.png
i, like every other basic person on here, loves gaolers now. this is the first time i ever see myself as being related to many people here and it feels odd.... and i see myself as one because they look like they dont care and like they just got out of the emo phase and thrown back in when tiktok came around. not that i'm into tiktok pfft [b][i]not trying to be an edgelord i swear.[/i][/b] i just dont think people see me as a cheerful person and im really not a cheerful person. also i'm pessimistic as heck so this gao makes perfect sense. the eyes of course, is me seeing myself with a bright future despite how life's going for me right now. i also feel that being a permababy gaoler would suit me best because i'm not emotionally or physically mature for anything happening to me right now. and i feel like im trying to be happier which is why there's a tint of white in the hair. the genes also fit really beautifully together i think. the make sense to me and i feel like i dress exactly like how this gao looks... okay sob story over. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=29&winggene=34&wings=3&auth=a7d33f2b0d8710d31b3d95e812824db6bf7c1700&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
i, like every other basic person on here, loves gaolers now. this is the first time i ever see myself as being related to many people here and it feels odd.... and i see myself as one because they look like they dont care and like they just got out of the emo phase and thrown back in when tiktok came around. not that i'm into tiktok pfft not trying to be an edgelord i swear. i just dont think people see me as a cheerful person and im really not a cheerful person. also i'm pessimistic as heck so this gao makes perfect sense. the eyes of course, is me seeing myself with a bright future despite how life's going for me right now. i also feel that being a permababy gaoler would suit me best because i'm not emotionally or physically mature for anything happening to me right now. and i feel like im trying to be happier which is why there's a tint of white in the hair. the genes also fit really beautifully together i think. the make sense to me and i feel like i dress exactly like how this gao looks... okay sob story over.

dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=29&winggene=34&wings=3&auth=a7d33f2b0d8710d31b3d95e812824db6bf7c1700&dummyext=prev.png
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
[color=purple] Okay, I messed around and ended up with this! Now, here comes a few reasons for my choices here, gonna try to keep everything simple: 1- Nocturne because I sleep a lot, I like to be alone, I don't like to be noticed or to stand out, I don't like going out much and I really like the shadow flight uwu 2- Purple because I really like purple and it reflects my personality 3- Shadow because I fit into the Shadow flight's description perfectly, I like the aesthetic and I'd like living in the Tangled Woods 4- Iridescent because I love these shades of purple and magenta, and they reflect my personality 5- Constellation because i've always been attracted to shiny or glowing/sparkly things 6- And fireflies because see number 5 EXTRA: Also Dark Sclera because it's gorgeous *=* [/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=119&auth=7cea2b65b2e89bf0322c4615abc846c86660249c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Okay, I messed around and ended up with this! Now, here comes a few reasons for my choices here, gonna try to keep everything simple:

1- Nocturne because I sleep a lot, I like to be alone, I don't like to be noticed or to stand out, I don't like going out much and I really like the shadow flight uwu

2- Purple because I really like purple and it reflects my personality

3- Shadow because I fit into the Shadow flight's description perfectly, I like the aesthetic and I'd like living in the Tangled Woods

4- Iridescent because I love these shades of purple and magenta, and they reflect my personality

5- Constellation because i've always been attracted to shiny or glowing/sparkly things

6- And fireflies because see number 5

EXTRA: Also Dark Sclera because it's gorgeous *=*

dragon?age=1&body=175&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=119&auth=7cea2b65b2e89bf0322c4615abc846c86660249c&dummyext=prev.png
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
(bump to get this game back in action!)
(bump to get this game back in action!)
ew9u8Xp.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=10&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=60922da7cc2a4fef95fecbc6c6c349ad9be91335&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I would almost certainly be a snapper, despite them being one of my least favorite overall breeds. I don’t really like the idea of moving slowly, but in truth, I do work at a fraction the normal rate. I also love storytelling and put loads of time and effort into pretty much everything I do (as a stop motion animator would). The coral is a light, warm color that I feel is falsely accused of being unpleasant, which can be a parallel to people misreading me frequently. Also, warm, friendly color. Cherub is the most reminiscent of my hair, which is my most memorable physical trait. The wings are meant to look like tropical water, which I enjoy. Green is my most representative color, although not my favorite. Runes are fitting because of my natural talking style that revolves around telling stories and also the way I value my memories. I’m actually planning to breed a similar dragon :)
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=10&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=30&auth=60922da7cc2a4fef95fecbc6c6c349ad9be91335&dummyext=prev.png

I would almost certainly be a snapper, despite them being one of my least favorite overall breeds. I don’t really like the idea of moving slowly, but in truth, I do work at a fraction the normal rate. I also love storytelling and put loads of time and effort into pretty much everything I do (as a stop motion animator would). The coral is a light, warm color that I feel is falsely accused of being unpleasant, which can be a parallel to people misreading me frequently. Also, warm, friendly color. Cherub is the most reminiscent of my hair, which is my most memorable physical trait. The wings are meant to look like tropical water, which I enjoy. Green is my most representative color, although not my favorite. Runes are fitting because of my natural talking style that revolves around telling stories and also the way I value my memories. I’m actually planning to breed a similar dragon :)
This thread reminds me just how much I don't understand myself lol
This thread reminds me just how much I don't understand myself lol
flc0nOM.png
REASONS: 1. I picked Skydancers not because I like the breed, but because their "Social" description in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=67]encyclopedia[/url] fits me really well. I'm a mediator, and often end up soothing others and assisting when needed. While I'm not active, I do channel my energy into my hobbies. 2. The primary/secondary colors I picked are to match my skin tones (the pales) and to match my hair (the brownish greys). The tertiary is a lime green. I have a disease called "Lyme Disease" and while I don't like it, what it's done definitely has had an affect on who I am and is thus part of me. 3. The colors tend to be simple and without a ton of variety. This is because I don't have many different sides (colors) to me. I try hard to be fair and treat everyone the same. The simple, neutral colors semi-reflect how I try to be neutral (though this is a bit of a reach, admittedly lol). I also wear a lot of blacks and neutral colors. 4. I picked the light flight because they're known to try and be logical and unbaised. Every day I try to be as fair and logical as I possibly can in every decision. I strive to be a person of reason and logic, and Light Flight seems to fit that. (Sorry fire, this is the one time I won't favor you!) 5. The genes don't have meaning other than trying to show different colors the best way. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=70&auth=529538a0c7af4890d6b75bbd753a8e2c00fc9f58&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
REASONS:

1. I picked Skydancers not because I like the breed, but because their "Social" description in the encyclopedia fits me really well. I'm a mediator, and often end up soothing others and assisting when needed. While I'm not active, I do channel my energy into my hobbies.

2. The primary/secondary colors I picked are to match my skin tones (the pales) and to match my hair (the brownish greys). The tertiary is a lime green. I have a disease called "Lyme Disease" and while I don't like it, what it's done definitely has had an affect on who I am and is thus part of me.

3. The colors tend to be simple and without a ton of variety. This is because I don't have many different sides (colors) to me. I try hard to be fair and treat everyone the same. The simple, neutral colors semi-reflect how I try to be neutral (though this is a bit of a reach, admittedly lol). I also wear a lot of blacks and neutral colors.

4. I picked the light flight because they're known to try and be logical and unbaised. Every day I try to be as fair and logical as I possibly can in every decision. I strive to be a person of reason and logic, and Light Flight seems to fit that. (Sorry fire, this is the one time I won't favor you!)

5. The genes don't have meaning other than trying to show different colors the best way.

dragon?age=1&body=8&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=39&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=70&auth=529538a0c7af4890d6b75bbd753a8e2c00fc9f58&dummyext=prev.png
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
okay im trying [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=5c5492e60d4bffe7afc18a2a80c3fd2eddfbf239&dummyext=prev.png[/img] so 1 - My personality switches from excited to grumpy literally every thirty minutes. Pearl represents the former. Obsidian represents the latter. 2 - Arcane. I'm interested in space, and would like to go to the ISS one day (very unrealistic but whatever) 3 - Constellation, see 2 4 - I see myself as a Nocturne, because I fit the description perfectly in my opinion.
okay im trying

dragon?age=0&body=85&bodygene=22&breed=11&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=10&auth=5c5492e60d4bffe7afc18a2a80c3fd2eddfbf239&dummyext=prev.png

so

1 - My personality switches from excited to grumpy literally every thirty minutes. Pearl represents the former. Obsidian represents the latter.
2 - Arcane. I'm interested in space, and would like to go to the ISS one day (very unrealistic but whatever)
3 - Constellation, see 2
4 - I see myself as a Nocturne, because I fit the description perfectly in my opinion.
flc0nOM.png
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=127&auth=de6fb2b293bbf5edcfc27924c80acdb7924dd869&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]"There's got to be something out there..."[/i] Coatl Female (Hatchling) | Arcane Swirl Mist Petals | Blackberry Constellation | Peridot Firefly[/center] As much as I love Fae, I'm too soft and round to not be a Coatl. The reason I chose hatchling is in part due to my size (5'1" forever y'all), and because I don't truly think I'm a full blown adult yet. Despite moving out, having a job and stumbling through college before hitting 19, my anxiety and indecisiveness is really hindering at times, and the world is still very threatening. Purple is one of my favorite colors (peachy pinks and greens are close, but didn't translate as nicely), and I chose petals because I'm gentle, yet easily damaged, like a flower. I've also grown a lot as a person these last few years. The blackberry constellation represents my love and fear of space, all things mysterious, and the darker side of existence (like depression). That.. sounds pretty edgy, but we all struggle with the unknown! And I like to think I'm learning to embrace that. Peridot firefly is representative of my birthstone, and my attempts at being optimistic and kind to others. Finally, I chose arcane because of my interest in all things magic, dreams and space, and the swirl eyes because I'm not only a clutz, but I'm blind! I've got one eye and some incredibly thick glasses, so my vision is [i]nooot[/i] the best. Plus, it's cute.
dragon?age=0&body=150&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=127&auth=de6fb2b293bbf5edcfc27924c80acdb7924dd869&dummyext=prev.png
"There's got to be something out there..."
Coatl Female (Hatchling) | Arcane Swirl
Mist Petals | Blackberry Constellation | Peridot Firefly

As much as I love Fae, I'm too soft and round to not be a Coatl. The reason I chose hatchling is in part due to my size (5'1" forever y'all), and because I don't truly think I'm a full blown adult yet. Despite moving out, having a job and stumbling through college before hitting 19, my anxiety and indecisiveness is really hindering at times, and the world is still very threatening.
Purple is one of my favorite colors (peachy pinks and greens are close, but didn't translate as nicely), and I chose petals because I'm gentle, yet easily damaged, like a flower. I've also grown a lot as a person these last few years.
The blackberry constellation represents my love and fear of space, all things mysterious, and the darker side of existence (like depression). That.. sounds pretty edgy, but we all struggle with the unknown! And I like to think I'm learning to embrace that.
Peridot firefly is representative of my birthstone, and my attempts at being optimistic and kind to others.
Finally, I chose arcane because of my interest in all things magic, dreams and space, and the swirl eyes because I'm not only a clutz, but I'm blind! I've got one eye and some incredibly thick glasses, so my vision is nooot the best. Plus, it's cute.
item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif | Jade tumblr_inline_p5elxf6UIP1uyl00j_75sq.png 18
| I miss the rainclouds
| Space calls me home
| Dragons for sale
Here's a cute pink lil buddy :3 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=5&winggene=26&wings=73&auth=6a03564c01669558d25a8908edb5bf8e8226411f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Here's a cute pink lil buddy :3
dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=5&winggene=26&wings=73&auth=6a03564c01669558d25a8908edb5bf8e8226411f&dummyext=prev.png
K6F2h9U.pngMsrye2t.pngTGacGek.pngOUbmYZP.pngQQItGNa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9