Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [END] Mafia: World of Movies - Main
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:33:57" ] Q1: lynch d1? Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go? [/quote] 1. yee 2. I feel like this will be like the danganronpa in which there will be lots of mafia players and crazy roles involving giving people items and abilities and maybe some town will be able to read scumchat. I'd say just lynch based on personnal suspicion than trying to find the roles of everyone.
clw23 wrote on 2019-06-20 07:33:57:
Q1: lynch d1?

Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go?
1. yee

2. I feel like this will be like the danganronpa in which there will be lots of mafia players and crazy roles involving giving people items and abilities and maybe some town will be able to read scumchat. I'd say just lynch based on personnal suspicion than trying to find the roles of everyone.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
Yes. Will give precious info. Plus we aren’t really gonna go anywhere without lynching.

Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go?
I absolutely have no idea! But they are awesome!
Yes. Will give precious info. Plus we aren’t really gonna go anywhere without lynching.

I absolutely have no idea! But they are awesome!
Yo yo yo! I'm Magykal! 3+ FR time, big proponent of Day One lynches, I know most of the people here, she/her, ENTP. Working a lot (which is NEW and WEIRD this summer, usually I just sit around and live life), will be at camp as of Sunday but will try to post! I'm not sure how this will go- I think each day having a theme probably has some significance, and we should definitely watch for patterns on that. [quote name="@clw23" date="2019-06-20 04:50:17" ] Yo I'm clw23 fr+3 You may have known me from previous games. [b]I tend to by lynched very early on for sometimes no reason at all.[/b] So do y'all like questionnaires? [/quote] I don't like the way this sounds, honestly. It's almost like, 'I always get lynched so don't lynch me this time'. While Clw does get lynched a lot (sorry, Clw xD), I don't know why this is some of the first information they share about themselves. [quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:36:42" ] [quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:33:57" ] Q1: lynch d1? Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go? [/quote] 1. yee 2.[b] I feel like this will be like the danganronpa in which there will be lots of mafia players and crazy roles involving giving people items and abilities and maybe some town will be able to read scumchat. I'd say just lynch based on personnal suspicion than trying to find the roles of everyone.[/b] [/quote] Why do you feel that way? Don't worry, clw, I'm not iso-ing on you. xD You've just posted the most, and I'd like to poke a little at the stuff you've said. Anyyyyyyway Time to go do stuff. xD To start conversation and get some ideas on who's suspicious, what does everyone think about sheepers/lurkers? (I personally think we should let mod kill them unless they're openly suspicious and we have a reason to lynch them.) Let's talk more about Day One lynches, too- is anyone against them?
Yo yo yo!

I'm Magykal! 3+ FR time, big proponent of Day One lynches, I know most of the people here, she/her, ENTP.

Working a lot (which is NEW and WEIRD this summer, usually I just sit around and live life), will be at camp as of Sunday but will try to post!

I'm not sure how this will go- I think each day having a theme probably has some significance, and we should definitely watch for patterns on that.
@clw23 wrote on 2019-06-20 04:50:17:
Yo I'm clw23 fr+3

You may have known me from previous games. I tend to by lynched very early on for sometimes no reason at all.

So do y'all like questionnaires?

I don't like the way this sounds, honestly. It's almost like, 'I always get lynched so don't lynch me this time'. While Clw does get lynched a lot (sorry, Clw xD), I don't know why this is some of the first information they share about themselves.

clw23 wrote on 2019-06-20 07:36:42:

1. yee

2. I feel like this will be like the danganronpa in which there will be lots of mafia players and crazy roles involving giving people items and abilities and maybe some town will be able to read scumchat. I'd say just lynch based on personnal suspicion than trying to find the roles of everyone.

Why do you feel that way?

Don't worry, clw, I'm not iso-ing on you. xD You've just posted the most, and I'd like to poke a little at the stuff you've said.

Anyyyyyyway

Time to go do stuff. xD

To start conversation and get some ideas on who's suspicious, what does everyone think about sheepers/lurkers? (I personally think we should let mod kill them unless they're openly suspicious and we have a reason to lynch them.) Let's talk more about Day One lynches, too- is anyone against them?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
By the by, I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies. Bleh.

Q1: lynch d1?: Yep!

Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go?: The last one I remember playing was Zootopia, but I don't remember much outside of having played it. Considering this is a ******* game I imagine it'll be pretty insane.

Anyway, I have my own question, if you all don't mind. What do you think of third parties? I'll answer myself, but I'd like to see other answers first.

Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go?: The last one I remember playing was Zootopia, but I don't remember much outside of having played it. Considering this is a ******* game I imagine it'll be pretty insane.

Anyway, I have my own question, if you all don't mind. What do you think of third parties? I'll answer myself, but I'd like to see other answers first.
vV5jbm.png
[quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:33:57" ] Q1: lynch d1? Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go? [/quote] 1. Yes. My main reason for doing so would be the same as Tynnks. 2. I wouldn't know! However, a game like this getting pretty crazy sounds like fun! XD

1. Yes. My main reason for doing so would be the same as Tynnks.

2. I wouldn't know! However, a game like this getting pretty crazy sounds like fun! XD
FRT +3 | He/him/his | ENFJ
[quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:33:57" ] Q1: lynch d1? Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go? [/quote] You've played with me before. XD I am usually inclined to lynch Day 1, though with the number of players we have right now, I'm not. Q2: I have no idea, but I bet it'll be fun. XD

You've played with me before. XD I am usually inclined to lynch Day 1, though with the number of players we have right now, I'm not.

Q2: I have no idea, but I bet it'll be fun. XD
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
[quote name="@Cognitive" date="2019-06-20 07:56:14" ] By the by, I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies. Bleh. Q1: lynch d1?: Yep! Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go?: The last one I remember playing was Zootopia, but I don't remember much outside of having played it. Considering this is a ******* game I imagine it'll be pretty insane. Anyway, I have my own question, if you all don't mind. What do you think of third parties? I'll answer myself, but I'd like to see other answers first. [/quote] Hmm... I think that it's hard to make a blanket statement about third parties. Some are helpful, some are dangerous, some are genuinely and truly neutral. If they're dangerous, I'd lynch them. If they're helpful, I'd keep 'em. If they're really and truly neutral like a survivor, I wouldn't lynch them, simply because why would we lynch a confirmed 3p when we could try and hit Mafia? Survivors don't really do anything for us, but they aren't really doing anything against us, so... ehhh. Kind of a mixed opinion.
@Cognitive wrote on 2019-06-20 07:56:14:

Hmm... I think that it's hard to make a blanket statement about third parties. Some are helpful, some are dangerous, some are genuinely and truly neutral. If they're dangerous, I'd lynch them. If they're helpful, I'd keep 'em. If they're really and truly neutral like a survivor, I wouldn't lynch them, simply because why would we lynch a confirmed 3p when we could try and hit Mafia? Survivors don't really do anything for us, but they aren't really doing anything against us, so... ehhh.

Kind of a mixed opinion.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Oh, and opinions on third parties for Cog. Hm...
In the games I've been in, I've liked having third parties around. They add an interesting extra element, and, if designed correctly, either help a weak mafia or help/hurt both mafia and town equally. However, I've never been in a game where a 3rd party win-con is game ending, so I'm not sure whether I'd like them as much in that circumstance. XD

I should probably also clarify my lynching opinion. With ten people, we have a decent chance of hitting mafia, but a higher chance of hitting town. With so few people, I'd rather find someone who there's some reasonable suspicion for if we do choose a D1 lynching (That is, I'm not going to refuse it but I'd like to see some reasoning beyond "Gosh, they haven't spoken" and the like, which is reasoning I consider reasonable in, say, a fifteen person game.)
Oh, and opinions on third parties for Cog. Hm...
In the games I've been in, I've liked having third parties around. They add an interesting extra element, and, if designed correctly, either help a weak mafia or help/hurt both mafia and town equally. However, I've never been in a game where a 3rd party win-con is game ending, so I'm not sure whether I'd like them as much in that circumstance. XD

I should probably also clarify my lynching opinion. With ten people, we have a decent chance of hitting mafia, but a higher chance of hitting town. With so few people, I'd rather find someone who there's some reasonable suspicion for if we do choose a D1 lynching (That is, I'm not going to refuse it but I'd like to see some reasoning beyond "Gosh, they haven't spoken" and the like, which is reasoning I consider reasonable in, say, a fifteen person game.)
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
Newbie, here. What do you guys mean by third party? :P
Newbie, here. What do you guys mean by third party? :P
FRT +3 | He/him/his | ENFJ
[quote name="@clw23" date="2019-06-20 04:50:17" ] So do y'all like questionnaires? [/quote] I do if there's going to be a day 1 lynch because it [I]can[/I] be the strongest thing you have to sus people on. If there's no day 1 lynch, I'm pretty neutral towards them. I remember games where questionnaires were ripped apart correctly and other games where they just were sort of there. (Which is fine cause I like introductions and knowing if people have a preferred pronoun and such.) [quote name="clw23" date="2019-06-20 07:33:57" ] Q1: lynch d1? Q2: if you have played Rosayc's previous games, you know they get pretty crazy with roles and playstyles. How do you think a game in this style will go? [/quote] ---I see you made a mini-questionnaire. Q1: Yes. Q2: I wouldn't be surprised if we were probably all screwed. [quote name="@Cognitive" date="2019-06-20 07:56:14" ] Anyway, I have my own question, if you all don't mind. What do you think of third parties? I'll answer myself, but I'd like to see other answers first. [/quote] Don't mind at all. --Particular reason you're holding back your answer till other people respond? I've been third parties before; it's probably one of my favorite roles because I find there's less stress in it. You can only disappoint yourself xD. But, game wise, I'd be willing to lynch a negative leaning third party if we were unsure of mafia but I would always prioritize lynching mafia. Neutral and positive third parties aren't much of a concern to me.
@clw23 wrote on 2019-06-20 04:50:17:
So do y'all like questionnaires?

I do if there's going to be a day 1 lynch because it can be the strongest thing you have to sus people on. If there's no day 1 lynch, I'm pretty neutral towards them. I remember games where questionnaires were ripped apart correctly and other games where they just were sort of there. (Which is fine cause I like introductions and knowing if people have a preferred pronoun and such.)

---I see you made a mini-questionnaire.

Q1: Yes.
Q2: I wouldn't be surprised if we were probably all screwed.
@Cognitive wrote on 2019-06-20 07:56:14:

Don't mind at all. --Particular reason you're holding back your answer till other people respond?

I've been third parties before; it's probably one of my favorite roles because I find there's less stress in it. You can only disappoint yourself xD. But, game wise, I'd be willing to lynch a negative leaning third party if we were unsure of mafia but I would always prioritize lynching mafia. Neutral and positive third parties aren't much of a concern to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59