Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Granted, but the cute, well-trained dog is repulsively smelly. I wish to earn the Your'e the best around acheivement.
Granted, but the cute, well-trained dog is repulsively smelly. I wish to earn the Your'e the best around acheivement.
@Kordulax

The lair space cannot be used by dragons. all you can do with it is put your familiars in the lair space.
@Kordulax

The lair space cannot be used by dragons. all you can do with it is put your familiars in the lair space.
I wish for a pet.
I wish for a pet.
@Dragonea The pet is a man eating python. I wish learning through osmosis were possible.
@Dragonea The pet is a man eating python. I wish learning through osmosis were possible.
lMoMteR.png
@Myara21 Granted. Information you learn leaks out of you whenever you're around people without the same information.

I wish I could switch some of my dragons from male to female.
@Myara21 Granted. Information you learn leaks out of you whenever you're around people without the same information.

I wish I could switch some of my dragons from male to female.
dragon sales tab
@scalephoenix
Granted! Your dragon's colors also shift to unbearably gross ones, and their genes are all reverted to basic. Fun fun!

I wish for the weather to be coooler
@scalephoenix
Granted! Your dragon's colors also shift to unbearably gross ones, and their genes are all reverted to basic. Fun fun!

I wish for the weather to be coooler
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@TheatreRaptor

War rages between The United States, China, and Russia. World leaders launch their nuclear missiles in a fit of passion, blanketing the planet in smog and desolation.

Congratulations, you have wished for nuclear winter!

I wish I had a giant box of cheez-its rn.
@TheatreRaptor

War rages between The United States, China, and Russia. World leaders launch their nuclear missiles in a fit of passion, blanketing the planet in smog and desolation.

Congratulations, you have wished for nuclear winter!

I wish I had a giant box of cheez-its rn.
fr%20banner_zpsqzxmp8h5.jpg?t=1455999447.png
@rayray450

The box of cheez it's has no cheez it's in it you stare into an empty box and cry silent tears

I wish for An airplane
@rayray450

The box of cheez it's has no cheez it's in it you stare into an empty box and cry silent tears

I wish for An airplane
2GWxIlJ.png
@MANGO123

Done, but we lost contact with your airplane about 4 hours ago...
-

I wish to not exist.
@MANGO123

Done, but we lost contact with your airplane about 4 hours ago...
-

I wish to not exist.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
@Vsauce
I tried to grant your wish, but the law of conservation of mass called me via phone and said that matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

I wish for a better sleep schedule.
@Vsauce
I tried to grant your wish, but the law of conservation of mass called me via phone and said that matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

I wish for a better sleep schedule.
tumblr_inline_pjzx0wviC61qllb1y_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10