YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
This is quite a lovely little thing I have stumbled upon, I'd love to join and have Ego stop by my lair!
This is quite a lovely little thing I have stumbled upon, I'd love to join and have Ego stop by my lair!
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@Puri Sure thing!
@Puri Sure thing!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Change of Heart

Dear Vanity,
So, you know what I said about family and all that? Well... that may have changed. So my latest destination was a lovely lair formerly known as the clan of reflection. It has since been renamed to the clan of chaos. Charming, isn't it?

Well, this clan was certainly one of the most fun clans I've visited. I became good friends with a fae, his name was Walt. Snowball, the clan fashionista dressed me up in lovely red apparel and I was even put in charge of a familiar. A Radiant Flutterbun who's beauty matched mine.

And speaking of beauty, I met a gorgeous fae named GlitterIce. Her wings are a beautiful icy colour and complimented mine perfectly. This clan is known for their relaxed view of relationships and settling down was never a requirement for them and so we had a nest together, GlitterIce and I.

We had two beautiful children, both female, one guardian and one fae. Courage and Bravery. They're staying with GlitterIce now and the clan is soon moving to Wind flight and so I helped them pack.

At last, before I left. I was given a necklace as a souvenir. It's attached to this letter. I want you to have it as I'm worried I'll lose it on my journeys. Something to remember me by until I come home.

Your brother,
Ego
Change of Heart

Dear Vanity,
So, you know what I said about family and all that? Well... that may have changed. So my latest destination was a lovely lair formerly known as the clan of reflection. It has since been renamed to the clan of chaos. Charming, isn't it?

Well, this clan was certainly one of the most fun clans I've visited. I became good friends with a fae, his name was Walt. Snowball, the clan fashionista dressed me up in lovely red apparel and I was even put in charge of a familiar. A Radiant Flutterbun who's beauty matched mine.

And speaking of beauty, I met a gorgeous fae named GlitterIce. Her wings are a beautiful icy colour and complimented mine perfectly. This clan is known for their relaxed view of relationships and settling down was never a requirement for them and so we had a nest together, GlitterIce and I.

We had two beautiful children, both female, one guardian and one fae. Courage and Bravery. They're staying with GlitterIce now and the clan is soon moving to Wind flight and so I helped them pack.

At last, before I left. I was given a necklace as a souvenir. It's attached to this letter. I want you to have it as I'm worried I'll lose it on my journeys. Something to remember me by until I come home.

Your brother,
Ego
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@NorthStar1023 Ego is headed your way now!
@NorthStar1023 Ego is headed your way now!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8

Surprisingly, I finished the lore section rather quickly. I’m sending him back home before he gets into more trouble :)
@SpiderQueen8

Surprisingly, I finished the lore section rather quickly. I’m sending him back home before he gets into more trouble :)
LRphJMG.png
@SpiderQueen8
I'm loving Ego's adventures and super excited to see how people over time have collectively characterised him further and further. And I can't deal! Can I be pinged for letters to vanity or something, cuz I would love to keep in touch with Ego's adventures through Sornieth!

Also, Bravery needs to be illegal, she's so beautiful that I can't deal! Even okapi looks good on her and I'm no fan of that gene so more than crackle. Lordie XDDDD
@SpiderQueen8
I'm loving Ego's adventures and super excited to see how people over time have collectively characterised him further and further. And I can't deal! Can I be pinged for letters to vanity or something, cuz I would love to keep in touch with Ego's adventures through Sornieth!

Also, Bravery needs to be illegal, she's so beautiful that I can't deal! Even okapi looks good on her and I'm no fan of that gene so more than crackle. Lordie XDDDD
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14