Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE BUNKER {revamp} round in session
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464112/46411190p.png[/img] [nextcol] Bonzo was pacing back and forth, he had run into the body earlier and it was an image he couldn’t get out of his head. “Yes it was a torch.” He told the nocturne, even if she had just confirmed for herself. “Was anyone looking for torches earlier?” @aMuse Then his head turned to look down at the mirror. “If this happened last night, I don’t think it would be recently lit. You would’ve been the only one with a torch to my knowledge.” He was starting to already become suspicious of the other dragon. [/columns]
46411190p.png Bonzo was pacing back and forth, he had run into the body earlier and it was an image he couldn’t get out of his head. “Yes it was a torch.” He told the nocturne, even if she had just confirmed for herself. “Was anyone looking for torches earlier?”
@aMuse
Then his head turned to look down at the mirror. “If this happened last night, I don’t think it would be recently lit. You would’ve been the only one with a torch to my knowledge.” He was starting to already become suspicious of the other dragon.
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
((@aMuse))

"There are only two explanations for this death," Reef said. "Either someone took your torch, or you're lying to us." She ran her talons over the unlit torch again, frowning. "And who says it was lit when this dragon was killed?" The Nocturne stood in silence for a few moments, before turning back to the Mirror. "I have no choice but to suspect you."

((Voting Dollop.))
((@aMuse))

"There are only two explanations for this death," Reef said. "Either someone took your torch, or you're lying to us." She ran her talons over the unlit torch again, frowning. "And who says it was lit when this dragon was killed?" The Nocturne stood in silence for a few moments, before turning back to the Mirror. "I have no choice but to suspect you."

((Voting Dollop.))
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/427806/42780528.png[/img][/center] [rule] [b][i]"Damn it,"[/b][/i] Sauvignon hissed under her breath. She rapidly tapped a claw on the floor both out of fear and irritation. [b]"I should have found a way to stop this,"[/b] she spat. She didn't dare look at the body herself; she got all the details from the others. Side eyeing the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45296828]Mirror[/url] who was currently under fire, she went over her options. [i]I don't think he's guilty. Not of the murder itself, at least.[/i] The torch was far too obvious to her. A red herring, perhaps? [i]Regardless...[/i] [b]"I agree with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46411190]Bonzo[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44061709]Reef[/url],"[/b] Sauvignon finally said. She resisted giving Dollop an apologetic look, but her feelings weren't any different. [i]Better safe then sorry.[/i] She held back a long sigh. [i]I'm so sorry.[/i] [center][b]Sauvignon casts a vote for [u]Dollop[/u]![/b][center]
42780528.png

"Damn it," Sauvignon hissed under her breath. She rapidly tapped a claw on the floor both out of fear and irritation. "I should have found a way to stop this," she spat. She didn't dare look at the body herself; she got all the details from the others. Side eyeing the Mirror who was currently under fire, she went over her options. I don't think he's guilty. Not of the murder itself, at least. The torch was far too obvious to her. A red herring, perhaps? Regardless...

"I agree with Bonzo and Reef," Sauvignon finally said. She resisted giving Dollop an apologetic look, but her feelings weren't any different. Better safe then sorry. She held back a long sigh.

I'm so sorry.
Sauvignon casts a vote for Dollop!
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
@CHEERI @Sparkbreeze @Charjabug
"There are plenty of other torches!" He said defensively, "Plus I didn't say that the murderer used a lit torch when they killed them. Why is it suspicious that I was the only one with a torch? Anybody could've grabbed one off of the wall." He said pointing to the other torches in the room.

OOC: @AbbytheGhost The torch had to have come from somewhere! Where in the room was it taken from? I was sleeping by where I found mine.
@CHEERI @Sparkbreeze @Charjabug
"There are plenty of other torches!" He said defensively, "Plus I didn't say that the murderer used a lit torch when they killed them. Why is it suspicious that I was the only one with a torch? Anybody could've grabbed one off of the wall." He said pointing to the other torches in the room.

OOC: @AbbytheGhost The torch had to have come from somewhere! Where in the room was it taken from? I was sleeping by where I found mine.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
[columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464112/46411190p.png [/img] [nextcol] @aMuse Shaking his head, Bonzo didn’t agree. “The reason why it’s suspicious that you have a torch is because that was the exact weapon the dragon was killed with.” He hissed, eyes sharpening into a glare. “It would’ve been easy for you to use your own torch to do this. I’m convinced it was you.” [b] Voting on [u]Dollop[/u].[/b] [/columns]
46411190p.png @aMuse
Shaking his head, Bonzo didn’t agree. “The reason why it’s suspicious that you have a torch is because that was the exact weapon the dragon was killed with.” He hissed, eyes sharpening into a glare. “It would’ve been easy for you to use your own torch to do this. I’m convinced it was you.”
Voting on Dollop.
1+ fr time
he / him
@aMuse the torches line the hallway as well, you see a torch spot missing along one of the dorm hallways
@aMuse the torches line the hallway as well, you see a torch spot missing along one of the dorm hallways
Rh8lsS6.png
3 votes dollop
3 votes dollop
Rh8lsS6.png
@CHEERI
"It wasn't my torch that was used," he pointed to a missing torch in the hall, "Who was sleeping closest to where it was missing? What can I do to convince you that it wasn't me?" He spoke desperately.
@CHEERI
"It wasn't my torch that was used," he pointed to a missing torch in the hall, "Who was sleeping closest to where it was missing? What can I do to convince you that it wasn't me?" He spoke desperately.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
[columns] [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/464112/46411190p.png[/img] [nextcol] @aMuse Bonzo couldn’t think of who was or who could’ve been sleeping there that night. “You were the only one to take a torch down, I’m sure of that. Where did you find yours?” The Wildclaw didn’t let down, stubborn and sure that he was right about this or at least going in the right direction. [/columns]
46411190p.png @aMuse
Bonzo couldn’t think of who was or who could’ve been sleeping there that night. “You were the only one to take a torch down, I’m sure of that. Where did you find yours?” The Wildclaw didn’t let down, stubborn and sure that he was right about this or at least going in the right direction.
1+ fr time
he / him
@CHEERI
Dollop pointed to the wall by where his armor was sitting, "I was sleeping over there by where I found it. Also, don't you think I would've woken everybody up with that big armor? It was only until this morning that I took it off."
@CHEERI
Dollop pointed to the wall by where his armor was sitting, "I was sleeping over there by where I found it. Also, don't you think I would've woken everybody up with that big armor? It was only until this morning that I took it off."
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11