Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | THE BUNKER {revamp} round in session
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-3815155811ef8dc770455872ab778439.jpeg[/img] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=5]VOTES ARE IN PLEASE STAND BY FOR DOLLOPS (@aMuse) EXILE POST [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=6]NIGHT PHASE[/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=5]During the night phase could all [b]dragons with overnight roles[/b] please send me your actions over PM. Once I have all the actions in we will go into the next day. Could nobody post again until the next day post, please. Thank you for your patience![/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=4]@ShinyDecidueye - @Cognitive - @StarKitti - @B00KW0RM - @Sparkbreeze - @Daijobanai - @Charjabug - @aMuse - @Casicasi - @CHEERI - @GoddessOfCarries[/size][/font][/color][/center]
sk-3815155811ef8dc770455872ab778439.jpeg
VOTES ARE IN

PLEASE STAND BY FOR DOLLOPS (@aMuse) EXILE POST

NIGHT PHASE
During the night phase could all dragons with overnight roles please send me your actions over PM. Once I have all the actions in we will go into the next day.

Could nobody post again until the next day post, please.

Thank you for your patience!
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Dollop shakily stepped in front of the large open doorway. He slowly began to step towards it defeatedly. He didn't know what to say or if he should say something. He had to at least say goodbye. He pulled back to turn around and properly dismiss everybody but a tentacle from the dark grabbed his tail before he could speak. He yelped and grabbed the metal door with screeching claws and screamed, "Wait! I have something to say! I don't want to die yet!!" Tears poured down his face and another tentacle grabbed his hindleg and pulled him to the ground, "I know who the killer is!" He hung onto the door with both of his claws digging into the soft malleable metal door with his talons. But yet another tentacle pulled his right arm off viciously until he was hanging on by his left arm, "Their name is-" A final tentacle wrapped around his muzzle and pulled him back into the darkness. Muffled by the metal of the door sounds of vicious pounding of flesh and screams of pain could be heard until a minute later the cries stopped and the day went on.
Dollop shakily stepped in front of the large open doorway. He slowly began to step towards it defeatedly. He didn't know what to say or if he should say something. He had to at least say goodbye. He pulled back to turn around and properly dismiss everybody but a tentacle from the dark grabbed his tail before he could speak. He yelped and grabbed the metal door with screeching claws and screamed, "Wait! I have something to say! I don't want to die yet!!" Tears poured down his face and another tentacle grabbed his hindleg and pulled him to the ground, "I know who the killer is!" He hung onto the door with both of his claws digging into the soft malleable metal door with his talons. But yet another tentacle pulled his right arm off viciously until he was hanging on by his left arm, "Their name is-" A final tentacle wrapped around his muzzle and pulled him back into the darkness. Muffled by the metal of the door sounds of vicious pounding of flesh and screams of pain could be heard until a minute later the cries stopped and the day went on.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
[img]https://sketch.io/render/sk-3815155811ef8dc770455872ab778439.jpeg[/img] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=6][b]DAY 4[/b][/center][/color][/font][/size] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=5]Dollop was not a killer. The nightmare continues. There were no kills tonight, but that doesn't mean there will be no exiles. To vote write a dragons name in bold during your post To abstain write ‘abstain’ in bold during your post The watcher watched a dragon last night The doctor protected a dragon last night. [/center][/color][/font][/size][img]https://ubisafe.org/images/arrow-transparent-tumblr-1.png[/img] [center][color=894913][font=Fixedsys][size=5]@ShinyDecidueye @Cognitive @StarKitti @B00KW0RM @Sparkbreeze @Daijobanai @Charjabug @aMuse @Casicasi @CHEERI @GoddessOfCarries[/center][/color][/font][/size]
sk-3815155811ef8dc770455872ab778439.jpeg
DAY 4

Dollop was not a killer. The nightmare continues.

There were no kills tonight, but that doesn't mean there will be no exiles.

To vote write a dragons name in bold during your post
To abstain write ‘abstain’ in bold during your post

The watcher watched a dragon last night
The doctor protected a dragon last night.
arrow-transparent-tumblr-1.png
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/427806/42780528.png[/img][/center] [rule] Sauvignon practically felt the bags under her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep since Dollop's exile. How could she? She didn't really mind, however, as she'd already intended to spend her night doing something else. Inhaling deeply, she tensed her muscles and prayed for just a little more energy, but her eyelids still felt just as heavy as before. Her grip around her pearl tightened. Sauvignon didn't know if it was because of rage, fear, or anticipation. Maybe it was all three. [b]"It has to be you,"[/b] she suddenly hissed, turning towards [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27718571]Cassius[/url]. Her burning gaze locked itself onto the Coatl. [b]"Don't try to act like we both don't know I was following you. And right at that moment, that [i]one night[/i] I left you alone, you did it. You killed her."[/b] Sauvignon was frantic now, tail lashing and teeth bared. Despite her anger, she kept a wide distance between herself and the larger dragon for fear of a violent response. [b]"There's not a chance in hell I'm going to let you get away with it!"[/b] she shouted. There was no going back now: she was convinced he did it. [b]"You're a murderer, Cassius."[/b] [center][b]Sauvignon casts a vote for [u]Cassius[/u]![/b] [size=2]@Cognitive[/size][/center]
42780528.png

Sauvignon practically felt the bags under her eyes. She hadn't gotten much sleep since Dollop's exile. How could she? She didn't really mind, however, as she'd already intended to spend her night doing something else. Inhaling deeply, she tensed her muscles and prayed for just a little more energy, but her eyelids still felt just as heavy as before.

Her grip around her pearl tightened. Sauvignon didn't know if it was because of rage, fear, or anticipation. Maybe it was all three.

"It has to be you," she suddenly hissed, turning towards Cassius. Her burning gaze locked itself onto the Coatl. "Don't try to act like we both don't know I was following you. And right at that moment, that one night I left you alone, you did it. You killed her." Sauvignon was frantic now, tail lashing and teeth bared. Despite her anger, she kept a wide distance between herself and the larger dragon for fear of a violent response.

"There's not a chance in hell I'm going to let you get away with it!" she shouted. There was no going back now: she was convinced he did it. "You're a murderer, Cassius."
Sauvignon casts a vote for Cassius!

@Cognitive
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27718571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277186/27718571_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]Surprise registered on his face at the sudden accusation from Sauvignon. [b]"Followed me?"[/b] He repeated in question. [b]"My dear, that is a waste of time. I have done nothing these past few nights."[/b] A step towards the Pearlcatcher was taken, but he paused in noticing the distance she was trying to keep from him. His wings folded some as he drew himself to his full height. [b]"Just yesterday you were so eager to exile Dollop without even giving him a chance. Now you are to do the same to me?"[/b][/center] @charjabug

27718571_350.png

Surprise registered on his face at the sudden accusation from Sauvignon. "Followed me?" He repeated in question. "My dear, that is a waste of time. I have done nothing these past few nights." A step towards the Pearlcatcher was taken, but he paused in noticing the distance she was trying to keep from him. His wings folded some as he drew himself to his full height. "Just yesterday you were so eager to exile Dollop without even giving him a chance. Now you are to do the same to me?"

@charjabug
vV5jbm.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/427806/42780528.png[/img][/center] [rule] [b]"Don't lie to me,"[/b] she spat. Noticing Cassius's movement, she lowered herself into a more defensive position. [b]"It couldn't have been anyone else!"[/b] Sauvignon quickly glanced behind and around herself. She made a pleading look towards the other dragons. She might as well have been begging. Her former composure from the days before had deteriorated, the Pearlcatcher having no use for it anymore.
42780528.png

"Don't lie to me," she spat. Noticing Cassius's movement, she lowered herself into a more defensive position. "It couldn't have been anyone else!" Sauvignon quickly glanced behind and around herself. She made a pleading look towards the other dragons. She might as well have been begging. Her former composure from the days before had deteriorated, the Pearlcatcher having no use for it anymore.
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27718571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277186/27718571_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2][b]"I am not going to hurt you,"[/b] he said softly. Not a step further had been made towards Sauvignon. His own posture was alert, but not one indicating a dragon ready to attack. [b]"It [i]could[/i] have been any one else. It could have been you for what I know."[/b][/center]

27718571_350.png

"I am not going to hurt you," he said softly. Not a step further had been made towards Sauvignon. His own posture was alert, but not one indicating a dragon ready to attack. "It could have been any one else. It could have been you for what I know."
vV5jbm.png
Oh damn.
Oh damn.
Hey you should call me Muse, Musey, or Alex.
I'm a furry who likes video games, art, and music.
PFCKK.gif
y7TJi.gif
GwVpG.gif
TtCSC.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46683676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466837/46683676_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"That is enough, both of you."[/b] Lux spoke, trying to break up the dragon's argument. [b]"We have enough to deal with here without yelling at each other. Can you not try to solve this peacefully?"[/b] The Ridgeback stepped forward to meet the two dragons. An indignant expression had replaced the usually cheery composure that Lux held. [b]"If we are going to make it out of here, we cannot go around throwing out baseless votes. You say, Sauvignon, that while you weren't following Cassius around, they murdered the dragon? How do we not know it was you that went off in the night and did this?"[/b] Lux glared deeply into the pearlcatcher's eyes. She was not here to play games. [b]"Seeing as you have been so eager to exile dragons yesterday and today, it makes me think. I cannot be truly sure about whether you are innocent or not."[/b] @Cognitive @Charjabug

46683676_350.png

"That is enough, both of you." Lux spoke, trying to break up the dragon's argument. "We have enough to deal with here without yelling at each other. Can you not try to solve this peacefully?" The Ridgeback stepped forward to meet the two dragons. An indignant expression had replaced the usually cheery composure that Lux held.

"If we are going to make it out of here, we cannot go around throwing out baseless votes. You say, Sauvignon, that while you weren't following Cassius around, they murdered the dragon? How do we not know it was you that went off in the night and did this?" Lux glared deeply into the pearlcatcher's eyes. She was not here to play games. "Seeing as you have been so eager to exile dragons yesterday and today, it makes me think. I cannot be truly sure about whether you are innocent or not."

@Cognitive @Charjabug
you are loved.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/427806/42780528.png[/img][/center] [rule] Sauvignon scoffed. [b]"Peacefully? This dragon killed someone,"[/b] she replied, trying to steady her breathing. She needed Cassius out of the bunker. She needed to survive. Glaring back up at Lux, she held up three claws. [b]"We've been here three nights, and each of them I spent a good portion of observing dragons individually,"[/b] she started. Using her free talon, she tapped the first raised claw. [b]"I spent the first night keeping an eye on Cassius. No one was found dead. The next night, I followed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44061709]Reef[/url] instead."[/b] This time, Sauvignon folded the second claw. [b]"Starfire's body was found the next morning, bloody and beaten."[/b] Finally, she got to the third claw, which remained raised. [b]"We didn't find any bodies today, and I'd been tailing him all last night. It had to have been him, Lux."[/b] Her voice seemed to steadily increase in volume again. [b]"The moment I leave him alone, someone dies!"[/b] [center][size=2]@Casicasi @Cognitive (lol our usernames all start with c)[/center][/size]
42780528.png

Sauvignon scoffed. "Peacefully? This dragon killed someone," she replied, trying to steady her breathing. She needed Cassius out of the bunker. She needed to survive.

Glaring back up at Lux, she held up three claws. "We've been here three nights, and each of them I spent a good portion of observing dragons individually," she started. Using her free talon, she tapped the first raised claw. "I spent the first night keeping an eye on Cassius. No one was found dead. The next night, I followed Reef instead." This time, Sauvignon folded the second claw. "Starfire's body was found the next morning, bloody and beaten."

Finally, she got to the third claw, which remained raised. "We didn't find any bodies today, and I'd been tailing him all last night. It had to have been him, Lux." Her voice seemed to steadily increase in volume again. "The moment I leave him alone, someone dies!"

@Casicasi @Cognitive
(lol our usernames all start with c)
7puflDG.png
Charjabug.gif
7puflDG.png im jamie
any pronouns
+0 fr time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11