Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Fred Army (CLOSED INDEFINITLY)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@wyvernaura888 Can I have him after you?
@wyvernaura888 Can I have him after you?
@Sp00kyB0i Can I have Fred next? (If there isn't a waiting list for him) [B]I want to join the Fred Army![/b] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/2p0fqe.jpg[/img]
@Sp00kyB0i Can I have Fred next? (If there isn't a waiting list for him)

I want to join the Fred Army!

2p0fqe.jpg
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[quote name="@Rhodochrom" date="2018-12-02 19:12:58" ] I can't wait! However, I don't think the eyes and skin need to travel with him. So long as the dragon is the avatar, whatever happens to him happens to all Avas. We could just pass him around and give him back to you to put the skin on afterwards. (That way you're also at less of a risk of losing your skin and eyes) Edit: I just realized that sounds really threatening out of context ^ [/quote] wait whats happening to the avas
@Rhodochrom wrote on 2018-12-02 19:12:58:
I can't wait! However, I don't think the eyes and skin need to travel with him. So long as the dragon is the avatar, whatever happens to him happens to all Avas. We could just pass him around and give him back to you to put the skin on afterwards. (That way you're also at less of a risk of losing your skin and eyes)

Edit: I just realized that sounds really threatening out of context ^
wait whats happening to the avas

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@Kataracts I'd like Fred next :)

@Kataracts I'd like Fred next :)

alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
@Dedicate nothing's happening to him per se, I meant that in the context of "if you have Fred as your avatar and you put clothes or a skin on him, then your avatar will change to match"

Also @Echoshine if it's alright with you (you're the creator of this so I wanna pass this by you first), I'd like to repurpose my comment on the first page of this thread to keep track of the queue for Fred. It's gotten pretty long and things are getting a little jumbled up. Plus, I'm subbed to this thread and am on FR a lot so I can add the queue as needed.
@Dedicate nothing's happening to him per se, I meant that in the context of "if you have Fred as your avatar and you put clothes or a skin on him, then your avatar will change to match"

Also @Echoshine if it's alright with you (you're the creator of this so I wanna pass this by you first), I'd like to repurpose my comment on the first page of this thread to keep track of the queue for Fred. It's gotten pretty long and things are getting a little jumbled up. Plus, I'm subbed to this thread and am on FR a lot so I can add the queue as needed.
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
@Bananacorn

aight im waiting for him hun, give him to me after you're done!

@Bananacorn

aight im waiting for him hun, give him to me after you're done!

21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Sure @Rhodochrom that would be so so helpful!
Sure @Rhodochrom that would be so so helpful!
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Dragon000Draws

sure! once i get him, i'll send him to you!
@Dragon000Draws

sure! once i get him, i'll send him to you!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@sp00kyb0i Send it to starshiny first
@sp00kyb0i Send it to starshiny first
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
Queue is up! Here's a direct link so @Echoshine can put it on the top of the thread for easier access [code]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2582709/1#post_36585205[/code]
Queue is up! Here's a direct link so @Echoshine can put it on the top of the thread for easier access
Code:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2582709/1#post_36585205
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49