Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | In Our Nature [Discussion Thread] [D3]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
I personally found it a little weird that @Tynnk brought up their role seemingly out of nowhere and would like to know why they did. I don't really care about what their role is though, and I don't like the push from @V88 to find out what it is. No one else has really said much yet so I don't have accurate reads. I think I'm getting the stronger town vibe from V88 though, because they've been helpful with defining things for newbies and hasn't been afraid to express their opinion.
I personally found it a little weird that @Tynnk brought up their role seemingly out of nowhere and would like to know why they did. I don't really care about what their role is though, and I don't like the push from @V88 to find out what it is. No one else has really said much yet so I don't have accurate reads. I think I'm getting the stronger town vibe from V88 though, because they've been helpful with defining things for newbies and hasn't been afraid to express their opinion.
they/them viU0KTO.png
I did my realize this thread was up and running yet! OOPS

Introduce yourself: Hi, My name is MysticalScribe! I go by she and her

Experience: how many games like this have you played? Do you recognize anyone
This'll be my third game, so I'm not that experienced at these sort of things.
I've seen Tynnk before, as well as Person.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:
D1 lynches aren't smart, you have no idea who that person is. Since there’s a plow chance of hitting mafia, I'd say that we shouldn't do unless we have to.
Sleeping is scummy. That's all I have to say.
I have lurked a little bit in my last few games, since I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't have much experience, and I couldn't make any analogies. But I'll try to do better with that during this game.

Anything else:
Nope!
I did my realize this thread was up and running yet! OOPS

Introduce yourself: Hi, My name is MysticalScribe! I go by she and her

Experience: how many games like this have you played? Do you recognize anyone
This'll be my third game, so I'm not that experienced at these sort of things.
I've seen Tynnk before, as well as Person.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:
D1 lynches aren't smart, you have no idea who that person is. Since there’s a plow chance of hitting mafia, I'd say that we shouldn't do unless we have to.
Sleeping is scummy. That's all I have to say.
I have lurked a little bit in my last few games, since I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't have much experience, and I couldn't make any analogies. But I'll try to do better with that during this game.

Anything else:
Nope!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Well for roleclaiming and crumbing, I’m not particularly against it, but I believe we shouldn’t roleclaim, at least not in early game, but I’m pretty ok with late game roleclaims. As for crumbing, I do it all the time... accidentally... (I just get too excited and stuff just slip out). Anyways here’s a chart for my stance:

Roleclaim Crumbing
Early game Nope Yup
Late game Maybe Yup

Yay! So what do you guys think?
I mean in late game if there is a mass role claim, scum will have to make up a role (they won’t claim scum right?) so if someone’s role seems inexistent or fake, or if they panick and start posting weirdly, then they’re probably scum!

All these aside, I believe you aren’t allowed to roleclaim in this game right?
Well for roleclaiming and crumbing, I’m not particularly against it, but I believe we shouldn’t roleclaim, at least not in early game, but I’m pretty ok with late game roleclaims. As for crumbing, I do it all the time... accidentally... (I just get too excited and stuff just slip out). Anyways here’s a chart for my stance:

Roleclaim Crumbing
Early game Nope Yup
Late game Maybe Yup

Yay! So what do you guys think?
I mean in late game if there is a mass role claim, scum will have to make up a role (they won’t claim scum right?) so if someone’s role seems inexistent or fake, or if they panick and start posting weirdly, then they’re probably scum!

All these aside, I believe you aren’t allowed to roleclaim in this game right?
@Tynnk

You can roleclaim, just not copy paste your card.

And I don't believe you responded to my post on finding you suspicious?
@Tynnk

You can roleclaim, just not copy paste your card.

And I don't believe you responded to my post on finding you suspicious?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Also, I'm against roleclaiming, especially early on, and I don't really like crumbing. Both of which can clue in scum to who they should kill. Only time I think people should roleclaim is if they are going to be lynched and have an important role.
Also, I'm against roleclaiming, especially early on, and I don't really like crumbing. Both of which can clue in scum to who they should kill. Only time I think people should roleclaim is if they are going to be lynched and have an important role.
they/them viU0KTO.png
I'd like to give you all a friendly reminder.
Quote:
Role-claiming isn't allowed. This includes revealing the name of your
character, ability or any special terms in your rolecard while still in game. Doing so will result in a roleblock. (Ex: Saying something like "I can freeze/unfreeze people" is fine but saying "I am The Healer" isn't)

@Eliriel @V88 @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @Tynnk @ShinyDecidueye @Person @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe

I'd like to give you all a friendly reminder.
Quote:
Role-claiming isn't allowed. This includes revealing the name of your
character, ability or any special terms in your rolecard while still in game. Doing so will result in a roleblock. (Ex: Saying something like "I can freeze/unfreeze people" is fine but saying "I am The Healer" isn't)

@Eliriel @V88 @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @Tynnk @ShinyDecidueye @Person @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
yeah, I meant roleclaiming as in how you allow, describing what your role is without copy pasting or using the name
yeah, I meant roleclaiming as in how you allow, describing what your role is without copy pasting or using the name
they/them viU0KTO.png
[quote name="V88" date="2018-11-27 06:08:50" ] @Tynnk Lynching a mod is basically like lynching noone at all, so i am very against it. The whole point of a lynch is to get info. I alao dont really like the way you answered my question, it's making me squint. You basically said "im not gonna tell you what it is but it's useless" many times and to me it seems you panicked a bit. [/quote] Uhh... Sometimes mod lynches do give info. Plus we don’t know if mod’s ability is bad for town, so i think it isn’t a bad idea to lynch mod. Anyways as for what you think about my way of responding to questions, that’s my usual style, you can check my previous games for that. Ok as for my ability... fine I’ll stop saying that I’m not gonna tell you what it is but it’s useless, I’ll say that it’s not guaranteed that my ability works. Happy?
V88 wrote on 2018-11-27 06:08:50:
@Tynnk

Lynching a mod is basically like lynching noone at all, so i am very against it. The whole point of a lynch is to get info.

I alao dont really like the way you answered my question, it's making me squint. You basically said "im not gonna tell you what it is but it's useless" many times and to me it seems you panicked a bit.
Uhh... Sometimes mod lynches do give info. Plus we don’t know if mod’s ability is bad for town, so i think it isn’t a bad idea to lynch mod. Anyways as for what you think about my way of responding to questions, that’s my usual style, you can check my previous games for that. Ok as for my ability... fine I’ll stop saying that I’m not gonna tell you what it is but it’s useless, I’ll say that it’s not guaranteed that my ability works. Happy?
@Tynnk would you agree that lynching an actual player would give more info for d2?
@Tynnk would you agree that lynching an actual player would give more info for d2?
they/them viU0KTO.png
@Eliriel @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @ShinyDecidueye @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe

Since the day is already 3 quarters done, I'm pinging everyone who's only done an intro post or posted very little. I'd really like to hear your guys'es thoughts on things before the day is over.
@Eliriel @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @ShinyDecidueye @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe

Since the day is already 3 quarters done, I'm pinging everyone who's only done an intro post or posted very little. I'd really like to hear your guys'es thoughts on things before the day is over.
they/them viU0KTO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14