Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | In Our Nature [Discussion Thread] [D3]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Nightdraco

Glad you arrived! There is a questionnaire on the first page, if you would fill that out that'd be great!
@Nightdraco

Glad you arrived! There is a questionnaire on the first page, if you would fill that out that'd be great!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Okay! I'm a bit busy, but I'll fill it out!
Okay! I'm a bit busy, but I'll fill it out!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Introduce yourself: name/pronouns/active times/etc:
My username is Nightdraco, You can call me Draco though! Not a lot of people call me Night, but if you prefer it that's fine! I'm (Believe it or not) a she, so feminine pronouns I guess? I'm active on a bunch of different times, but it's always after 15:30.

Experience: how many games like this have you played? Do you recognize anyone?
Nope! No experience!

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:
Well, you have to lynch on the first day, so yea! Do it! As for sheeping, just do what you think! Lurking really isn't helpful, as you are stopping others from playing.

Anything else:
Ehhhhhmmmmm nope!
Introduce yourself: name/pronouns/active times/etc:
My username is Nightdraco, You can call me Draco though! Not a lot of people call me Night, but if you prefer it that's fine! I'm (Believe it or not) a she, so feminine pronouns I guess? I'm active on a bunch of different times, but it's always after 15:30.

Experience: how many games like this have you played? Do you recognize anyone?
Nope! No experience!

Well, you have to lynch on the first day, so yea! Do it! As for sheeping, just do what you think! Lurking really isn't helpful, as you are stopping others from playing.

Anything else:
Ehhhhhmmmmm nope!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
hello! sorry, I missed the initial notification . I'm a little busy today but I'll try to send off an introductory post in an hour ? hopefully

edit:
Introduce yourself:
My username's Eliriel, I use she/her pronouns.
I have a very sporadic activity time but I'm mostly online from 21:00 - 0:00 (game time)

Experience: Never played this game online so its my first time. However, I played mafia once in school so I understand the general premise of it.

but outside of the game,
i recognise Nightdraco from the writer's hatchery, I sometimes see her screamingposting about star babs whenever I pop in to check for any interesting dragons . so hi! you probably don't know me since I don't really post on that thread(tbh I've only adopted one dragon from the hatchery)your posts are funny xD

who gets lynched on day one is a bit of a coin toss but it gets the ball going and at least helps narrow down the suspect list.

it would be bit silly to just vote for a certain person just because everyone else is doing it. I'll try to provide a reason as to why i'm voting for a particular player.

As for lurking, I agree that this tactic might end up making a player look suspicious.

Anything else:
hello! sorry, I missed the initial notification . I'm a little busy today but I'll try to send off an introductory post in an hour ? hopefully

edit:
Introduce yourself:
My username's Eliriel, I use she/her pronouns.
I have a very sporadic activity time but I'm mostly online from 21:00 - 0:00 (game time)

Experience: Never played this game online so its my first time. However, I played mafia once in school so I understand the general premise of it.

but outside of the game,
i recognise Nightdraco from the writer's hatchery, I sometimes see her screamingposting about star babs whenever I pop in to check for any interesting dragons . so hi! you probably don't know me since I don't really post on that thread(tbh I've only adopted one dragon from the hatchery)your posts are funny xD

who gets lynched on day one is a bit of a coin toss but it gets the ball going and at least helps narrow down the suspect list.

it would be bit silly to just vote for a certain person just because everyone else is doing it. I'll try to provide a reason as to why i'm voting for a particular player.

As for lurking, I agree that this tactic might end up making a player look suspicious.

Anything else:
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I'm going to have to go to bed soon. The lack of talking is somewhat disappointing and concerning, but I'll see if anyone talks overnight before I decide who to vote on.
I'm going to have to go to bed soon. The lack of talking is somewhat disappointing and concerning, but I'll see if anyone talks overnight before I decide who to vote on.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
I'm sorry, I intended to post earlier but was busy.

Introduce yourself: shadow the nerd, she/her, fr time

Experience: Played a bunch of forum maf, but not to my best. I also haven't played a lot recently.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking: d1 lynches are important. you can gain a lot from the person's role and from any weird reactions.

sheeping is suspicious, especially in a small game like this. we need as many voices and insight as possible!

with lurking same as above. it's not only unhelpful, but can cripple in a small game like this

Anything else: i'm trying not to be super formal like in my other games because i feel like its probably off putting or annoying but if you'd prefer it let me know. good luck to all!
I'm sorry, I intended to post earlier but was busy.

Introduce yourself: shadow the nerd, she/her, fr time

Experience: Played a bunch of forum maf, but not to my best. I also haven't played a lot recently.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking: d1 lynches are important. you can gain a lot from the person's role and from any weird reactions.

sheeping is suspicious, especially in a small game like this. we need as many voices and insight as possible!

with lurking same as above. it's not only unhelpful, but can cripple in a small game like this

Anything else: i'm trying not to be super formal like in my other games because i feel like its probably off putting or annoying but if you'd prefer it let me know. good luck to all!
something i forgot while typing that up:

we also should be lynching because we don't want an rng lynch killing someone important!
something i forgot while typing that up:

we also should be lynching because we don't want an rng lynch killing someone important!
@Eliriel @V88 @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @Tynnk @ShinyDecidueye @Person @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe
I'm sorry about the interruption.

I forgot to mention in the rules that editing/deleting posts isn't allowed.

I won't count edited posts in the past but just remember that from now. (will add that in rules later)
@Eliriel @V88 @Shadowlugia711 @StarKitti @Tynnk @ShinyDecidueye @Person @Nightdraco @kyurridaidiot @MysticalScribe
I'm sorry about the interruption.

I forgot to mention in the rules that editing/deleting posts isn't allowed.

I won't count edited posts in the past but just remember that from now. (will add that in rules later)
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Well I’m not role claiming or anything I’m just saying that my ability is... umm... not much of a use to me... and its more or less useless during early game. It might be a little bit more useful then there are less people playing, but no, not now.
Anyways I’m not gonna roleclaim.

P.S. The acronym of the name of this game, ION reminds me of chemistry stuff lol.
P.P.S. I absolutely love chemistry.
P.P.P.S. Actually I love all math/science/technology related stuff!
Well I’m not role claiming or anything I’m just saying that my ability is... umm... not much of a use to me... and its more or less useless during early game. It might be a little bit more useful then there are less people playing, but no, not now.
Anyways I’m not gonna roleclaim.

P.S. The acronym of the name of this game, ION reminds me of chemistry stuff lol.
P.P.S. I absolutely love chemistry.
P.P.P.S. Actually I love all math/science/technology related stuff!
Wait oh I just figured, we also have to kill the survivor!? I thought it’s just killing all the scum... anyways for some reason mod labelled my ability as ethereal but I thought it’s more like passive but again it’s a pretty useless ability for me so it doesn’t really matter anyways.
Does anyone want to lynch the mod? So far I don’t find anyone scummy.
Oh I haven’t mentioned, but though I don’t feel anything particular about d1 lynches, I’m very positive about d1 mod lynches!
Wait oh I just figured, we also have to kill the survivor!? I thought it’s just killing all the scum... anyways for some reason mod labelled my ability as ethereal but I thought it’s more like passive but again it’s a pretty useless ability for me so it doesn’t really matter anyways.
Does anyone want to lynch the mod? So far I don’t find anyone scummy.
Oh I haven’t mentioned, but though I don’t feel anything particular about d1 lynches, I’m very positive about d1 mod lynches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14