Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Google Translate QA
So basically, I was inspired by another thread where we have to translate the sentence from above user (which stems from the original sentence) and it gets hilarious later on. We'll do something similar here, but with a twist! aka let's see how much can this be ruined

Here's how you play this one
  1. Answer the question of the above user!
  2. Put the question into Google Translate (as many times as you'd like!) again to ask the next user

EXAMPLE :
User 1 : "Is Kaiju a monster or a dinosaur or something else?"

User 2 : It's a monster used in films, usually huge and destructive.
"Is the stone a dinosaur or something?"

User 3 : Uh yes, it can be fossil of dinosaur.
"Does this rock have dinosaurs or anything else?"

Let's start!

Thanks to the information technology and electronics we use today, we can connect to one another across all continents in just few seconds, but how would it be if we one day, can chat in virtual reality cyberspace?
So basically, I was inspired by another thread where we have to translate the sentence from above user (which stems from the original sentence) and it gets hilarious later on. We'll do something similar here, but with a twist! aka let's see how much can this be ruined

Here's how you play this one
  1. Answer the question of the above user!
  2. Put the question into Google Translate (as many times as you'd like!) again to ask the next user

EXAMPLE :
User 1 : "Is Kaiju a monster or a dinosaur or something else?"

User 2 : It's a monster used in films, usually huge and destructive.
"Is the stone a dinosaur or something?"

User 3 : Uh yes, it can be fossil of dinosaur.
"Does this rock have dinosaurs or anything else?"

Let's start!

Thanks to the information technology and electronics we use today, we can connect to one another across all continents in just few seconds, but how would it be if we one day, can chat in virtual reality cyberspace?
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery

That would be awesome. I'd love to chat in a virtual reality.

Next:

[Translated from Vietnamese and back:]

Thanks to the information technology and electronics we use today, we can connect with each other across continents in seconds, but how can we talk in a day? virtual reality?
@IndyMystery

That would be awesome. I'd love to chat in a virtual reality.

Next:

[Translated from Vietnamese and back:]

Thanks to the information technology and electronics we use today, we can connect with each other across continents in seconds, but how can we talk in a day? virtual reality?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelofMetal

Talking in a day huh, still have timezone problems though. But but VR is still interesting technology to communicate.

Translated from Latin and back:

Thanks to information technologies electronics we use today to connect us to many continents in seconds, but only to talk through the day? virtual reality?
@AngelofMetal

Talking in a day huh, still have timezone problems though. But but VR is still interesting technology to communicate.

Translated from Latin and back:

Thanks to information technologies electronics we use today to connect us to many continents in seconds, but only to talk through the day? virtual reality?
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

Uh we can talk at night too?? lol but yeah Virtual Reality sounds fun.

Translated to Hawaiian and back :

Could we just have one single comment to appreciate the user interface that we use today to combine us with large quantities per day? Sure?
@Frionivalis

Uh we can talk at night too?? lol but yeah Virtual Reality sounds fun.

Translated to Hawaiian and back :

Could we just have one single comment to appreciate the user interface that we use today to combine us with large quantities per day? Sure?
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@indymystery yes, i guess? if the comment is good...

Can we get only one comment to estimate the user interface we use today to integrate us in bulk today? Certain?
@indymystery yes, i guess? if the comment is good...

Can we get only one comment to estimate the user interface we use today to integrate us in bulk today? Certain?
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png