Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 769 770
Well darn
Well darn
l9szmFh.jpg
I too think Amyloid for this, or Time but this kill doesn't seem to be something Time would do.
I too think Amyloid for this, or Time but this kill doesn't seem to be something Time would do.
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Honestly, no one would suspect Time after all these kills, assassins don't exactly make their kills such a spectacle after all, so I think we can safely rule him out

Honestly, no one would suspect Time after all these kills, assassins don't exactly make their kills such a spectacle after all, so I think we can safely rule him out

s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
just wanna note if anyone starts suspecting zona. shes susposed to be a recreation of the tidelord in ways so . dont think this kill is possible for her to do. ~~besides if im being honest i wouldnt of thought of using fire if i was killer XD
just wanna note if anyone starts suspecting zona. shes susposed to be a recreation of the tidelord in ways so . dont think this kill is possible for her to do. ~~besides if im being honest i wouldnt of thought of using fire if i was killer XD
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
I have the worst luck...

I am not the evil one here. I'm just a poor soul who has yet to actually do their job properly.

It's either Time or Swiftclaws.

As Leader, would Swiftclaws not have access to more or less everything available to everyone else?
I have the worst luck...

I am not the evil one here. I'm just a poor soul who has yet to actually do their job properly.

It's either Time or Swiftclaws.

As Leader, would Swiftclaws not have access to more or less everything available to everyone else?
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
Honestly, I'm starting to suspect swiftclaws too, since everybody would trust her. Would explain why miss katonic wasn't surprised to see someone so late at night.
Honestly, I'm starting to suspect swiftclaws too, since everybody would trust her. Would explain why miss katonic wasn't surprised to see someone so late at night.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
we should probs go post we running out of time
we should probs go post we running out of time
im going with swiftclaws
im going with swiftclaws
@Starwindrider I would like to join! I make sure to be active almost every other day because I'm almost always breeding dragons. Also, I hope that the immense line of people isn't too much for you to handle.
@Starwindrider I would like to join! I make sure to be active almost every other day because I'm almost always breeding dragons. Also, I hope that the immense line of people isn't too much for you to handle.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Wow wow wow I didn't know I was on the suspect list

But, in my defense, Swiftclaws would have less reasons to use fire than Amyloid. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Wow wow wow I didn't know I was on the suspect list

But, in my defense, Swiftclaws would have less reasons to use fire than Amyloid. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 769 770