Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 446 447
Szeth listened in, bristling slightly at the mention of Yttrium’s name. After hearing a few votes tossed in the air, he spoke his opinion.
“I see some of you suspect me suddenly. I have to state I have no knowledge on making traps, I simply patrol and protect this clan. If I must, I vote for Harper.”
Szeth listened in, bristling slightly at the mention of Yttrium’s name. After hearing a few votes tossed in the air, he spoke his opinion.
“I see some of you suspect me suddenly. I have to state I have no knowledge on making traps, I simply patrol and protect this clan. If I must, I vote for Harper.”
l9szmFh.jpg
Harper sighed in mixed negative emotions.
“I do seem like the logical choice don’t I?” He sighes, slumping to the ground. “I too have no knowledge of traps, but the saying says ‘There’s a first time for everything.’. And I won’t harbour bad feelings towards you guys if you vote me out. I am NOT trying to reason with you, or something. I do want this possible murderer gone from the Clan, even if it means I’m exiled. Shortens the list of suspects.” Harper looks at his familiar, a Sunspot Clouddancer, and says: “Why are we talking about the possibility of a snake familiar having a role in this again?”
“I also change my vote to Szeth... sorry.” Harper says, removing his helmet.
“I am most likely wrong and do not want to vote you out. I’m sorry for any hard feelings Szeth.” He adds.

Harper sighed in mixed negative emotions.
“I do seem like the logical choice don’t I?” He sighes, slumping to the ground. “I too have no knowledge of traps, but the saying says ‘There’s a first time for everything.’. And I won’t harbour bad feelings towards you guys if you vote me out. I am NOT trying to reason with you, or something. I do want this possible murderer gone from the Clan, even if it means I’m exiled. Shortens the list of suspects.” Harper looks at his familiar, a Sunspot Clouddancer, and says: “Why are we talking about the possibility of a snake familiar having a role in this again?”
“I also change my vote to Szeth... sorry.” Harper says, removing his helmet.
“I am most likely wrong and do not want to vote you out. I’m sorry for any hard feelings Szeth.” He adds.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
After her near-death experience, Royal was shaking like a leaf. She almost died! She almost went on a one-way trip to purgatory.Why would anybody in the clan try to kill her? She didn't have enemies and she was pretty sure she was on friendly terms with everyone. This clearly wasn't accidental, it was supposed to be a death trap meant for her. The scroll flying away must have been the job of a wind dragon so there were two possible suspects. But whoever tried to kill her, obviously knew how to make traps...Both Harper and Szeth were wind dragons and being a patrol guard and warrior, shouldn't they know how to make traps? However, when she voiced out her opinion, it was a different dragon. "I v-vote f-for Yttrium. I-I have no idea why anyone would w-want to kill me... I'm s-sorry. B-but we must find the k-killer as soon as p-possible." she stuttered, still shocked from the events that happened today.
After her near-death experience, Royal was shaking like a leaf. She almost died! She almost went on a one-way trip to purgatory.Why would anybody in the clan try to kill her? She didn't have enemies and she was pretty sure she was on friendly terms with everyone. This clearly wasn't accidental, it was supposed to be a death trap meant for her. The scroll flying away must have been the job of a wind dragon so there were two possible suspects. But whoever tried to kill her, obviously knew how to make traps...Both Harper and Szeth were wind dragons and being a patrol guard and warrior, shouldn't they know how to make traps? However, when she voiced out her opinion, it was a different dragon. "I v-vote f-for Yttrium. I-I have no idea why anyone would w-want to kill me... I'm s-sorry. B-but we must find the k-killer as soon as p-possible." she stuttered, still shocked from the events that happened today.
ECeGDpi.pngph0123G.pngIaHb53W.pngHSEbsDv.pngx4TL4Xt.pnge3Z9Lam.pngkudFXa0.pngwSEhN14.pnghMGipS8.png
Yttrium shifted uncomfortably as accusations flew left and right, flinching as some were directed at themself. Though, hearing their adoptive parents defend them helped to ease the tension in their servos.

"I don't think Szeth set that trap... The forest in that area is far too dense for larger dragons to maneuver properly in. Though I must concur, a more agile breed like a Skydancer would be able to navigate that area with ease. That, and a warrior would most likely know how to make a snare..." Yttrium gave a final look around the camp. "I'm sorry, Harper, but the evidence seems to point to you..."
Yttrium shifted uncomfortably as accusations flew left and right, flinching as some were directed at themself. Though, hearing their adoptive parents defend them helped to ease the tension in their servos.

"I don't think Szeth set that trap... The forest in that area is far too dense for larger dragons to maneuver properly in. Though I must concur, a more agile breed like a Skydancer would be able to navigate that area with ease. That, and a warrior would most likely know how to make a snare..." Yttrium gave a final look around the camp. "I'm sorry, Harper, but the evidence seems to point to you..."
Wavelyck looked around the group, listening to each point closely. He hummed and glanced at the Coatl's back legs before standing upright and announcing: "It may be true that Szeth is too large to set the trap in dense areas as easily as another breed. The only other option for me would be to vote Harper out."
Wavelyck looked around the group, listening to each point closely. He hummed and glanced at the Coatl's back legs before standing upright and announcing: "It may be true that Szeth is too large to set the trap in dense areas as easily as another breed. The only other option for me would be to vote Harper out."
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Eirene hadn’t even decided on who to vote up yet. She was loath to do so, because she’d never before thought that one of these dragons was a murderer - but one was. The attempted killing of Royal - she’d wanted to think it was just a stray snare, but it appeared that it wasn’t. She’d seen and tended to those scratches herself, gashed across the Coatl’s legs. This was no accident nor mistake.

Her green eyes scanned the motley group as each cast their votes. Some she agreed with, others she did not, and she felt compelled to speak when silence fell.

“I don’t think it’s Harper.” She said.

Pair after pair of eyes shifted to her, and trepidation clawed at her heart. “I mean, we’ve all known each other so long. Harper’s very nearly the most innocent-minded out of all of us, and besides, he’s a worrier. If he did have the incentive to try to kill a dragon, he’d already be panicking about being found out. He’d be worried out of his mind, and the rest of us would definitely notice."

Thank you. The gemstone in her forehead glowed warmly, her to gratefulness emanating from her fellow Skydancer.

Then her mind spun to other thoughts. Who to vote? Everyone was waiting. Harper, Szeth, and Yttrium seemed to be the main suspects.

“I’m sorry.” The words lodged in her throat, because she couldn’t believe she was saying them. She managed to choke them out. “I suspect it’s Szeth. Although a dragon of his bulk might not be able to set a trap in the forest, he does have a familiar, and a snake can get into a lot of places. They are after all, forgive me, animals. They’re used to the wild, and to say it informally, snakes are… well, quite slippery, if that makes any sense.

Moreover, Szeth is also a Wind dragon. I’m not sure why the votes are piled on one Wind dragon as opposed to the other, but again, we all know Szeth. He’s gone places; he’s an ambassador. He’s traversed sky, land, and sea. He’s been into forests. Also, he’s a patrol guard, he knows the terrain well. He would know exactly where everything was. Harper’s a warrior and a Skydancer, he’s trained in aerial combat, not traps.”

She met Szeth’s eyes uncertainly, and continued. “Furthermore, Szeth is hardworking. If he wants to get something done, he does it. Harper’s a father. Szeth isn’t. Harper’s children might be grown, but he does have to care for them. Such is the duty of a father. Szeth’s only job is to patrol, and as our only patrol guard, he would have enough time to set a trap."

Revelation struck her like a bolt of lightning, and her own words echoed in her mind: He's an ambassador.

She couldn't control her volume, or her pace. The words tumbled out in a deluge: "Royal only followed that sheet of paper because of the seal. A contract with the neighbouring clan, remember? Szeth would know about that, he's involved in negotiations and the like."

Regret filled her soul when she spoke her last sentence, and what looked like her final words to the clan. “I vote to exile Szeth.”

Eirene stepped backwards, ever the silent observer.
Eirene hadn’t even decided on who to vote up yet. She was loath to do so, because she’d never before thought that one of these dragons was a murderer - but one was. The attempted killing of Royal - she’d wanted to think it was just a stray snare, but it appeared that it wasn’t. She’d seen and tended to those scratches herself, gashed across the Coatl’s legs. This was no accident nor mistake.

Her green eyes scanned the motley group as each cast their votes. Some she agreed with, others she did not, and she felt compelled to speak when silence fell.

“I don’t think it’s Harper.” She said.

Pair after pair of eyes shifted to her, and trepidation clawed at her heart. “I mean, we’ve all known each other so long. Harper’s very nearly the most innocent-minded out of all of us, and besides, he’s a worrier. If he did have the incentive to try to kill a dragon, he’d already be panicking about being found out. He’d be worried out of his mind, and the rest of us would definitely notice."

Thank you. The gemstone in her forehead glowed warmly, her to gratefulness emanating from her fellow Skydancer.

Then her mind spun to other thoughts. Who to vote? Everyone was waiting. Harper, Szeth, and Yttrium seemed to be the main suspects.

“I’m sorry.” The words lodged in her throat, because she couldn’t believe she was saying them. She managed to choke them out. “I suspect it’s Szeth. Although a dragon of his bulk might not be able to set a trap in the forest, he does have a familiar, and a snake can get into a lot of places. They are after all, forgive me, animals. They’re used to the wild, and to say it informally, snakes are… well, quite slippery, if that makes any sense.

Moreover, Szeth is also a Wind dragon. I’m not sure why the votes are piled on one Wind dragon as opposed to the other, but again, we all know Szeth. He’s gone places; he’s an ambassador. He’s traversed sky, land, and sea. He’s been into forests. Also, he’s a patrol guard, he knows the terrain well. He would know exactly where everything was. Harper’s a warrior and a Skydancer, he’s trained in aerial combat, not traps.”

She met Szeth’s eyes uncertainly, and continued. “Furthermore, Szeth is hardworking. If he wants to get something done, he does it. Harper’s a father. Szeth isn’t. Harper’s children might be grown, but he does have to care for them. Such is the duty of a father. Szeth’s only job is to patrol, and as our only patrol guard, he would have enough time to set a trap."

Revelation struck her like a bolt of lightning, and her own words echoed in her mind: He's an ambassador.

She couldn't control her volume, or her pace. The words tumbled out in a deluge: "Royal only followed that sheet of paper because of the seal. A contract with the neighbouring clan, remember? Szeth would know about that, he's involved in negotiations and the like."

Regret filled her soul when she spoke her last sentence, and what looked like her final words to the clan. “I vote to exile Szeth.”

Eirene stepped backwards, ever the silent observer.
Accusations and defensive statements were being tossed left and right, and the air was thick with tension. Dragon after dragon spoke up against others. Suspicion was rife, and wary looks were cast.
Myst shifted nervously, and her mind whirled with questions and thoughts.
Why would someone want to kill Royal? As far as she was concerned, the record keeper was a friendly dragon that had no enemies. Worse still, one of her clanmates she knew and trusted was the culprit!
Slowly, she went through everything she knew...
Quietly, she unwillingly cast her vote.
"I think it's Yttrium ...but I really don't know, I just hope no one else gets hurt."
Accusations and defensive statements were being tossed left and right, and the air was thick with tension. Dragon after dragon spoke up against others. Suspicion was rife, and wary looks were cast.
Myst shifted nervously, and her mind whirled with questions and thoughts.
Why would someone want to kill Royal? As far as she was concerned, the record keeper was a friendly dragon that had no enemies. Worse still, one of her clanmates she knew and trusted was the culprit!
Slowly, she went through everything she knew...
Quietly, she unwillingly cast her vote.
"I think it's Yttrium ...but I really don't know, I just hope no one else gets hurt."
(edited because I named the wrong familiar oops)
Szeth's head whipped toward Eirene as his name was called. Her points seemed very fair, and well thought out. A tad suspicious to him, but he didn't speak on that thought.

"I have been many places and patrol, but my duties are there to protect this clan, not to crumble it. I may not have biological offspring, but Yttrium is still my child."

The tiny corn snake and slightly larger Buttercup Strangler curled around his form.
"As for my animal companions, I would never use them in such a way. Royal states she got the trap off by biting and breaking it. My companions here have no injuries." He finishes his small speech, feeling his heart sink as Yttrium was once again voted for.
(edited because I named the wrong familiar oops)
Szeth's head whipped toward Eirene as his name was called. Her points seemed very fair, and well thought out. A tad suspicious to him, but he didn't speak on that thought.

"I have been many places and patrol, but my duties are there to protect this clan, not to crumble it. I may not have biological offspring, but Yttrium is still my child."

The tiny corn snake and slightly larger Buttercup Strangler curled around his form.
"As for my animal companions, I would never use them in such a way. Royal states she got the trap off by biting and breaking it. My companions here have no injuries." He finishes his small speech, feeling his heart sink as Yttrium was once again voted for.
l9szmFh.jpg
Eirene bowed her head apologetically. "I'm sorry, Szeth, I meant that a familiar could have been the one setting the trap. What little knowledge I retain from my time as a scout includes this: That snares mainly consist of what is know as a tripping-wire, normally fastened to two anchors, which would in this case be some trees. As said before, snakes live in the wild, and can move about quite easily in the undergrowth. It wouldn't be hard for a determined familiar to set a snare."

Please don't think I'm the killer because I know how to set a snare...

(Hi, this is Chincherrin using my sister's account. I forgot my FR password overnight and got it wrong several times while attempting to login :( but thankfully I was somewhat smart enough to write all my passwords on a piece of blue paper. Problem is, I have no idea where I put it, although it's definitely at home. Now I'm turnng the place upside down looking for a hint of blue... sigh.)
Eirene bowed her head apologetically. "I'm sorry, Szeth, I meant that a familiar could have been the one setting the trap. What little knowledge I retain from my time as a scout includes this: That snares mainly consist of what is know as a tripping-wire, normally fastened to two anchors, which would in this case be some trees. As said before, snakes live in the wild, and can move about quite easily in the undergrowth. It wouldn't be hard for a determined familiar to set a snare."

Please don't think I'm the killer because I know how to set a snare...

(Hi, this is Chincherrin using my sister's account. I forgot my FR password overnight and got it wrong several times while attempting to login :( but thankfully I was somewhat smart enough to write all my passwords on a piece of blue paper. Problem is, I have no idea where I put it, although it's definitely at home. Now I'm turnng the place upside down looking for a hint of blue... sigh.)
Szeth simply returned the nod. He didn’t hold a grudge against the Skydancer; everyone was on edge at this point.
“I’m somewhat flattered that you think so highly of my companions,” he attempted a joke, even though his dull voice didn’t exactly lighten the mood. Szeth then sat back onto his haunches, awaiting the rest of the clan’s verdict.
Szeth simply returned the nod. He didn’t hold a grudge against the Skydancer; everyone was on edge at this point.
“I’m somewhat flattered that you think so highly of my companions,” he attempted a joke, even though his dull voice didn’t exactly lighten the mood. Szeth then sat back onto his haunches, awaiting the rest of the clan’s verdict.
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 446 447