Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 444 445
Hearing someone bang on his door wasn't a good sign. Either a bad nightmare, or, in a worst case scenario: another murder. The dragon they exiled was innocent. The statement almost makes the imperial feel sick, until he shakes his head and goes over to open his door.

"Yes? Um...what seems to be the matter?"

He silently begged that it wasn't to announce a dragon had been killed, but he couldn't predict what could come next.
Hearing someone bang on his door wasn't a good sign. Either a bad nightmare, or, in a worst case scenario: another murder. The dragon they exiled was innocent. The statement almost makes the imperial feel sick, until he shakes his head and goes over to open his door.

"Yes? Um...what seems to be the matter?"

He silently begged that it wasn't to announce a dragon had been killed, but he couldn't predict what could come next.
giphy.gif
The door gave beneath her knocking, and Minafresk looked up at Aecus's face so many heights above her. Why were Imperials so enormous anyway? "Count is gone, his scent leads to the quagmire in the forest, his familiar is stranded in the branches above. Need someone to get it down. Follow." Having explained what she knew to her pack leader, Minafresk began darting from shadow to shadow back towards the quagmire. After a few houses she stopped and turned, waiting for Aecus or someone else to follow.
The door gave beneath her knocking, and Minafresk looked up at Aecus's face so many heights above her. Why were Imperials so enormous anyway? "Count is gone, his scent leads to the quagmire in the forest, his familiar is stranded in the branches above. Need someone to get it down. Follow." Having explained what she knew to her pack leader, Minafresk began darting from shadow to shadow back towards the quagmire. After a few houses she stopped and turned, waiting for Aecus or someone else to follow.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Raze had been standing on a branch near the quagmire for a while, chewing through the herbs that had been left by his den. He wasn’t much of a plant eater, but neither was he feeling his best and Adiris mentioned this would help him relax… He was grateful either way.

He had failed. There was a dragon down there, that much had been obvious, especially after the dragons came and went. Even after sleeping less than he should have he wasn’t able to see anyone. All this made him go very quiet and zone out entirely, with only the occasional fin twitch. How many more were going to die like this? He hadn’t been expecting the killer to be… To be this good. There was nothing he could do. He couldn’t help do his own job, and he wasn’t able to help even now with dragon stuck underneath there. For the first time, Raze started to feel his size.

He supposed there was not much else to do but start a watch earlier in the night. For now, he kept to his thoughts, not able to stop them thinking over the dead and causing a tear to fall down his cheek at the memory of his dear mother.

Raze votes for Kronos
Raze had been standing on a branch near the quagmire for a while, chewing through the herbs that had been left by his den. He wasn’t much of a plant eater, but neither was he feeling his best and Adiris mentioned this would help him relax… He was grateful either way.

He had failed. There was a dragon down there, that much had been obvious, especially after the dragons came and went. Even after sleeping less than he should have he wasn’t able to see anyone. All this made him go very quiet and zone out entirely, with only the occasional fin twitch. How many more were going to die like this? He hadn’t been expecting the killer to be… To be this good. There was nothing he could do. He couldn’t help do his own job, and he wasn’t able to help even now with dragon stuck underneath there. For the first time, Raze started to feel his size.

He supposed there was not much else to do but start a watch earlier in the night. For now, he kept to his thoughts, not able to stop them thinking over the dead and causing a tear to fall down his cheek at the memory of his dear mother.

Raze votes for Kronos
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Eilos shook his head and rolled up the parchment, grabbing a stick of charcoal as well before leaving his house in a rush. He kicked his door closed before gliding over to the quagmire.

He flew a wide, lazy circle over the area, sketching a map of it. Eilos spotted a disturbed patch of mud and muttered to himself, drawing a big circle on the map where it was.

The small skydancer glided down onto a treebranch overhanging the quagmire. It was fairly close to the disturbed mud. He sat down, writing something next to the circle and thinking in silence.

Eilos votes for Kronos
Eilos shook his head and rolled up the parchment, grabbing a stick of charcoal as well before leaving his house in a rush. He kicked his door closed before gliding over to the quagmire.

He flew a wide, lazy circle over the area, sketching a map of it. Eilos spotted a disturbed patch of mud and muttered to himself, drawing a big circle on the map where it was.

The small skydancer glided down onto a treebranch overhanging the quagmire. It was fairly close to the disturbed mud. He sat down, writing something next to the circle and thinking in silence.

Eilos votes for Kronos
"Count is...is..."

He gulped, and looked from side to side, before nodding, and beginning to follow Minafresk.

Unfortunately, missing usually meant... deceased. The imperial felt guilty, in a way, for guiding votes to the real killer. It made his stomach flip, and it made his wings shudder. Everyone would once again have to go through everything. The voting. The suspicion. The investigation. It seemed all so important to him, maybe too important. He valued keeping others safe above everything else, even himself.

He wished he could've been there.
"Count is...is..."

He gulped, and looked from side to side, before nodding, and beginning to follow Minafresk.

Unfortunately, missing usually meant... deceased. The imperial felt guilty, in a way, for guiding votes to the real killer. It made his stomach flip, and it made his wings shudder. Everyone would once again have to go through everything. The voting. The suspicion. The investigation. It seemed all so important to him, maybe too important. He valued keeping others safe above everything else, even himself.

He wished he could've been there.
giphy.gif
Once she was certain her leader was following her, Minafresk continued leading him back to the quagmire. When she arrived she noticed a few others had begun to mill around the area, presumably having noticed the trapped Owlbear. They would already have muddied the scents and tracks, it was far too late for her to try to pick up any sign of the killer. Oh well... Who, however, would have the knowledge and ability to lure Count into the quagmire? She wasn't sure, and instead looked up to Aecus awaiting him doing or saying something.

(I'll join the crowd and vote for Kronos for now for the sake of not breaking the rule... Minafresk hasn't made a vote in character yet however.)
Once she was certain her leader was following her, Minafresk continued leading him back to the quagmire. When she arrived she noticed a few others had begun to mill around the area, presumably having noticed the trapped Owlbear. They would already have muddied the scents and tracks, it was far too late for her to try to pick up any sign of the killer. Oh well... Who, however, would have the knowledge and ability to lure Count into the quagmire? She wasn't sure, and instead looked up to Aecus awaiting him doing or saying something.

(I'll join the crowd and vote for Kronos for now for the sake of not breaking the rule... Minafresk hasn't made a vote in character yet however.)
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Eilos noticed Aecus and Minafresk join the little party and hopped over to meet them. He craned his neck up to look at the large Imperial leader. "Aecus, I presume you're here looking for Count?"

He glanced down at Minafresk with a slight look of... disturbance before looking back up at Aecus.

"I found a disturbed mud patch within the quagmire, and it's presumed that that's where Count is now. I wanted to ask permission for an expedition to try and retrieve his body."

His voice was in a low monotone, seemingly emotionless. He stared blankly at Aecus. The Skydancer acted almost too like a Fae that it was creepy sometimes.
Eilos noticed Aecus and Minafresk join the little party and hopped over to meet them. He craned his neck up to look at the large Imperial leader. "Aecus, I presume you're here looking for Count?"

He glanced down at Minafresk with a slight look of... disturbance before looking back up at Aecus.

"I found a disturbed mud patch within the quagmire, and it's presumed that that's where Count is now. I wanted to ask permission for an expedition to try and retrieve his body."

His voice was in a low monotone, seemingly emotionless. He stared blankly at Aecus. The Skydancer acted almost too like a Fae that it was creepy sometimes.
Aecus looked at his surroundings, examining the scene closely, then looked over to Eilos and Minafresk. "Indeed."

He tried to speak as clearly as possible, trying his best not to stutter. The idea of trying to retrieve the body sounded...dangerous. Too dangerous, that Aecus sternly shook his head.

"I-I don't think so...I mean. I don't think its a good idea..right now, to try and do that. I admire your concept, but I'd hate for anyone else to go missing or get hurt. I would test it myself but...if an imperial could go missing well .it means I can as well."

He mentally scolded himself for stuttering, then sighed.

"It may be..sad, to uh...not be able to gather Count but..again, it's safe to assume Count was lured in, and..well. perished."
Aecus looked at his surroundings, examining the scene closely, then looked over to Eilos and Minafresk. "Indeed."

He tried to speak as clearly as possible, trying his best not to stutter. The idea of trying to retrieve the body sounded...dangerous. Too dangerous, that Aecus sternly shook his head.

"I-I don't think so...I mean. I don't think its a good idea..right now, to try and do that. I admire your concept, but I'd hate for anyone else to go missing or get hurt. I would test it myself but...if an imperial could go missing well .it means I can as well."

He mentally scolded himself for stuttering, then sighed.

"It may be..sad, to uh...not be able to gather Count but..again, it's safe to assume Count was lured in, and..well. perished."
giphy.gif
In Brys' dream about a large ocean of ice cream, a small, tinny banging began to intrude on the sweet creaminess and flavour.

The Ridgeback grumbled. Why couldn't he sleep in—

The dream promply transitioned to the corpse of Luminosa, with a small Fae, no bigger than her claw, hugging her head.

"GAH!"

The shock sent the pianist briefly jolting upwards a little, his snout nearly poking through the large, woolen pelt/blanket he slept under. "Oops."

Brys then realized that the banging was real, and it was coming from outside. Grumbling, he opened the door. "What's the... oh, it's Minafresk. She looks like she saw a ghost."

He paused.

"Wait, was there another murder? Yikes."

The Ridgeback briefly ilistened to Minafresk and Aecus talk.

"Huh. Someone's missing."

Brys walked back into his den, and closed the door.

It wasn't only afterwards that he really realized: "WAIT, SOMEONE'S MISSING?"
In Brys' dream about a large ocean of ice cream, a small, tinny banging began to intrude on the sweet creaminess and flavour.

The Ridgeback grumbled. Why couldn't he sleep in—

The dream promply transitioned to the corpse of Luminosa, with a small Fae, no bigger than her claw, hugging her head.

"GAH!"

The shock sent the pianist briefly jolting upwards a little, his snout nearly poking through the large, woolen pelt/blanket he slept under. "Oops."

Brys then realized that the banging was real, and it was coming from outside. Grumbling, he opened the door. "What's the... oh, it's Minafresk. She looks like she saw a ghost."

He paused.

"Wait, was there another murder? Yikes."

The Ridgeback briefly ilistened to Minafresk and Aecus talk.

"Huh. Someone's missing."

Brys walked back into his den, and closed the door.

It wasn't only afterwards that he really realized: "WAIT, SOMEONE'S MISSING?"
Eilos nodded silently. "Understood." He spread his wings and took off, gripping the parchment and charcoal tightly. The scientist had hoped to recover the body and study it for clues to the murder. Alas, no.

He flew back to his den, looking down on the various wildlife and dragons that were below him. His wingflaps were silent as an owl's, from his self-taught lessons on how to fly perfectly silent.
Eilos nodded silently. "Understood." He spread his wings and took off, gripping the parchment and charcoal tightly. The scientist had hoped to recover the body and study it for clues to the murder. Alas, no.

He flew back to his den, looking down on the various wildlife and dragons that were below him. His wingflaps were silent as an owl's, from his self-taught lessons on how to fly perfectly silent.
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 444 445