Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 438 439
Spraoi woke up and stretched, taking the time to individually extend each one of his six translucent wings out to their full length. Yawning, he sat back on his haunches and looked around in confusion. Where was he? This didn’t look like his den...

Oh. Never-mind, he remembered now. Cherep had gotten super mad at him for a really simple prank(it was harmless, really) around two weeks ago and had left the clan soon after in order to go ‘on vacation.’ Yeah, right. From what? is what Spraoi wanted to know. It’s not like the old dragon did anything around the clan.

Soon after Cherep had taken his leave, Spraoi’s best friend, Kat, had decided to to go visit his family in the Tangled Wood. It had been too lonely at home for the black-and-blue Spiral after that.

That’s when the brilliant idea had struck him: Why not try living with another clan for a while, to see what it was like? He was in the mood to try something new.

And so he came here.

The Spiral glanced at his window, seeing some dragons starting to gather together outside. Was it some clan meeting he wasn’t aware of? Why hadn’t anyone alerted him?

In haste, he quickly threw on an overcoat, brushing off his scales and grabbing at a neatly wrapped package by the door. He had made it yesterday night, and now he only had to find the perfect victim friend to give it to. Spraoi grinned as he flew out the door.

It was going to be a good day.

Spraoi votes for uhhhhhhhhhhh Eilos?
Spraoi woke up and stretched, taking the time to individually extend each one of his six translucent wings out to their full length. Yawning, he sat back on his haunches and looked around in confusion. Where was he? This didn’t look like his den...

Oh. Never-mind, he remembered now. Cherep had gotten super mad at him for a really simple prank(it was harmless, really) around two weeks ago and had left the clan soon after in order to go ‘on vacation.’ Yeah, right. From what? is what Spraoi wanted to know. It’s not like the old dragon did anything around the clan.

Soon after Cherep had taken his leave, Spraoi’s best friend, Kat, had decided to to go visit his family in the Tangled Wood. It had been too lonely at home for the black-and-blue Spiral after that.

That’s when the brilliant idea had struck him: Why not try living with another clan for a while, to see what it was like? He was in the mood to try something new.

And so he came here.

The Spiral glanced at his window, seeing some dragons starting to gather together outside. Was it some clan meeting he wasn’t aware of? Why hadn’t anyone alerted him?

In haste, he quickly threw on an overcoat, brushing off his scales and grabbing at a neatly wrapped package by the door. He had made it yesterday night, and now he only had to find the perfect victim friend to give it to. Spraoi grinned as he flew out the door.

It was going to be a good day.

Spraoi votes for uhhhhhhhhhhh Eilos?
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Kronos woke up due to loud crying, she was not happy and is not a morning person. “Shut up shut up shut up” she would mutter being very annoyed. She would stretch and walk outside angrily “SHU-“ she stopped, there was a crowd? “What. . .” She would mutter as she walked up towards the crowd, she saw at the corner of her eye Aventurine leaving. She kept on walking to see a dead body. “Oh. Someone died.” She would whisper. “Not that big of a deal~” She would think, Kronos has seen many dead bodies many many dead bodies. She has even killed before. But none of that matters here “Wait,Who just left??” She would whisper and quickly turn around. “Dang it Dang it Dang it!Oh!!Aventurine left!!” She would think inside her head

Kronos votes for Aventurine
Kronos woke up due to loud crying, she was not happy and is not a morning person. “Shut up shut up shut up” she would mutter being very annoyed. She would stretch and walk outside angrily “SHU-“ she stopped, there was a crowd? “What. . .” She would mutter as she walked up towards the crowd, she saw at the corner of her eye Aventurine leaving. She kept on walking to see a dead body. “Oh. Someone died.” She would whisper. “Not that big of a deal~” She would think, Kronos has seen many dead bodies many many dead bodies. She has even killed before. But none of that matters here “Wait,Who just left??” She would whisper and quickly turn around. “Dang it Dang it Dang it!Oh!!Aventurine left!!” She would think inside her head

Kronos votes for Aventurine
Rhenelle woke up, on the floor as usual. They gets up, stretching, then hear the crying in the distance. "Bah, who's crying over a dead squirrel now?" They grabs their harp and hat, putting it on and carrying the harp with their tail. Leaving the door, they look around to see a crowd. Strapping their harp to their side, they walk on over while plucking at the strings with their tail. They looked with disgust at the dead dragon, not like they were a dead dragon them self. "Who would do such a thing without burying it? Gosh, have some respect for the dead." They sat down, plucking away at the strings to give a nice tune in attempt to counter the loud crying.
___

Mechanically, Rhenelle votes for Aventurine
Rhenelle woke up, on the floor as usual. They gets up, stretching, then hear the crying in the distance. "Bah, who's crying over a dead squirrel now?" They grabs their harp and hat, putting it on and carrying the harp with their tail. Leaving the door, they look around to see a crowd. Strapping their harp to their side, they walk on over while plucking at the strings with their tail. They looked with disgust at the dead dragon, not like they were a dead dragon them self. "Who would do such a thing without burying it? Gosh, have some respect for the dead." They sat down, plucking away at the strings to give a nice tune in attempt to counter the loud crying.
___

Mechanically, Rhenelle votes for Aventurine
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Minafresk had been out all night hunting. On her way home she stopped beneath a densely leaved tree with her kills of the night - two deer and a fake sheep - as she watched the sun rise. She'd have to be careful returning to the clan, she'd been out longer than she'd intended and did not have her hood with her to keep her fans and neck from burning in the sun. And so from tree to tree and shadow to shadow she traced her way back to the clan, dragging the fresh meat for the others to eat behind her.

She stopped at the sight of Luminosa's body laid out on the path, multiple stab wounds along her side, and the other dragons gathered around. Names were being whispered, and she could hear Eilos whispering hers. Lovely. She brings them all fresh meat and his guy responds by accusing her of a murder she couldn't have committed because she was out. Hunting. For food for them more than for herself as she couldn't possibly drink dry all the animals this lot needed to eat.

She huffed and made her way to the storerooms with the carcasses, dumping them in the cold corner where they'd last longer. So, their second in command was dead huh. Someone was traitor to the pack... But who? She'd have to find out who this traitor was... But first, her cloak so she didn't burn up in that horrible sun in the process. Why everyone else insisted on being out in it was quite beyond her.
Minafresk had been out all night hunting. On her way home she stopped beneath a densely leaved tree with her kills of the night - two deer and a fake sheep - as she watched the sun rise. She'd have to be careful returning to the clan, she'd been out longer than she'd intended and did not have her hood with her to keep her fans and neck from burning in the sun. And so from tree to tree and shadow to shadow she traced her way back to the clan, dragging the fresh meat for the others to eat behind her.

She stopped at the sight of Luminosa's body laid out on the path, multiple stab wounds along her side, and the other dragons gathered around. Names were being whispered, and she could hear Eilos whispering hers. Lovely. She brings them all fresh meat and his guy responds by accusing her of a murder she couldn't have committed because she was out. Hunting. For food for them more than for herself as she couldn't possibly drink dry all the animals this lot needed to eat.

She huffed and made her way to the storerooms with the carcasses, dumping them in the cold corner where they'd last longer. So, their second in command was dead huh. Someone was traitor to the pack... But who? She'd have to find out who this traitor was... But first, her cloak so she didn't burn up in that horrible sun in the process. Why everyone else insisted on being out in it was quite beyond her.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Raze flinched at the tap, having been totally out of it. His pupils flitted from side to side for a second until he registered where he was and what had been said to him. Testing the strength of his paws, Raze walked off his mothers nose to sit at the ground and look up to face Mirai, coughing the croak out of his voice.

“Nice to meet you as well. Raze.” He glanced back at his mom and back at Mirai. “I guess a talk wouldn’t be so bad… I’m not-” he laughed through a sob “doing too good. What time is it…?”

Raze looked to the sky. It seemed late enough, with how many dragons started to gather. Raze’s glance at Aecus felt heavy, but his expression was grateful and voice hushed.

“It’s fine, you don’t need to back out. I was trained to deal with death. I just might be a little more vulnerable this time.”

He hoped his brave front worked. As much as emotions were tearing into him, he didn’t want to go against the warrior code he had learnt and affect any other dragons negatively as best as he could. Aecus already seemed uncomfortable enough. Raze attempted to lift the corners into his lips into a smile, but there was no will to keep it up when he looked over at his mother again.

“To kill like this. It’s horrible. Left on the side of the road like some sort of rag doll, it disgusts me. Whoever, whatever did this, must be stopped. But as for short term goals… I would like to turn in a favour Aecus, I would not be much help in digging a grave, if you could round up the dragons who could that would be for the best. Mother deserves so much more respect than what she was given. And then… To say goodbye...”

Raze couldn’t help trailing off at the end, turning round to start wiping tears once more. He was beginning to get frustrated, at himself, at whoever dared to do such a thing, just- everything going wrong in general. It would not do to keep talking in such a state.
Raze flinched at the tap, having been totally out of it. His pupils flitted from side to side for a second until he registered where he was and what had been said to him. Testing the strength of his paws, Raze walked off his mothers nose to sit at the ground and look up to face Mirai, coughing the croak out of his voice.

“Nice to meet you as well. Raze.” He glanced back at his mom and back at Mirai. “I guess a talk wouldn’t be so bad… I’m not-” he laughed through a sob “doing too good. What time is it…?”

Raze looked to the sky. It seemed late enough, with how many dragons started to gather. Raze’s glance at Aecus felt heavy, but his expression was grateful and voice hushed.

“It’s fine, you don’t need to back out. I was trained to deal with death. I just might be a little more vulnerable this time.”

He hoped his brave front worked. As much as emotions were tearing into him, he didn’t want to go against the warrior code he had learnt and affect any other dragons negatively as best as he could. Aecus already seemed uncomfortable enough. Raze attempted to lift the corners into his lips into a smile, but there was no will to keep it up when he looked over at his mother again.

“To kill like this. It’s horrible. Left on the side of the road like some sort of rag doll, it disgusts me. Whoever, whatever did this, must be stopped. But as for short term goals… I would like to turn in a favour Aecus, I would not be much help in digging a grave, if you could round up the dragons who could that would be for the best. Mother deserves so much more respect than what she was given. And then… To say goodbye...”

Raze couldn’t help trailing off at the end, turning round to start wiping tears once more. He was beginning to get frustrated, at himself, at whoever dared to do such a thing, just- everything going wrong in general. It would not do to keep talking in such a state.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Eilos snuck off into the shadows, wary of the other dragons. "Who did this? Who could've killed the second in command?" He mutted to himself under his breath. His feathers twitched nervously, and he slunk off to his lab again.

The pale skydancer pushed aside the machine he was working on before he had been interrupted, and pulled forward a scroll and quill. He started scribbling down who-knows-what on the worn scroll and frowning at it, occasionally crossing something out and muttering to himself.

A soft glow of sunlight filtered through the empty window space that had been cut out of the wall to the right of him. It cast itself onto the paper, having been perfectly planned to do so at Eilos's preferable times of day for work, dawn and dusk. The whole architecture of Eilos's den had been planned out by him for optimal conditions.

Eilos left the group, and is working privately in his lab by an open window.
Eilos snuck off into the shadows, wary of the other dragons. "Who did this? Who could've killed the second in command?" He mutted to himself under his breath. His feathers twitched nervously, and he slunk off to his lab again.

The pale skydancer pushed aside the machine he was working on before he had been interrupted, and pulled forward a scroll and quill. He started scribbling down who-knows-what on the worn scroll and frowning at it, occasionally crossing something out and muttering to himself.

A soft glow of sunlight filtered through the empty window space that had been cut out of the wall to the right of him. It cast itself onto the paper, having been perfectly planned to do so at Eilos's preferable times of day for work, dawn and dusk. The whole architecture of Eilos's den had been planned out by him for optimal conditions.

Eilos left the group, and is working privately in his lab by an open window.
In a large hut, framed from sticks and formed with mud and grass, a large Ridgeback jolted awake from a dream about vanilla ice cream.

"I'm pancake! I mean, awake." He shook himself over—then paused as a cry entered his ears, leaving through the many holes Brys imagined his eardrums had now.

"Huh. Wonder what happened now... did someone drop their ice cream?"

He paused. "I'd cry like that if I dropped my ice cream," he decided.

The pianist picked up his pouch of sheet music, collapsible keyboard and top hat, then made his way to the outside.

The first thing, Brys noted about this particular situation, was the sound.

A high-pitched wailing pierced the air every so often, interrupted by heavy sobs and indescribable cries. He winced, pushing the shrub outside his den to the side.

The second thing that hit him was the smell.

Ridgebacks had average olfactory senses, but the scent of iron, combined with rotting flesh and salty tears (he shuddered slightly) was almost overpowering. Still, Brys marched on.

The third thing, he thought as he rounded the corner, was the sight.

A Fae was hugging the body of a Guardian, clearly bled out and covered in goodness-knows-what. A Spiral—Brys thought her name was Mirai—tapped him on the shoulder. Rhenelle, the Skydancer bard, was sitting in a corner, strumming a familiar tune.

The Ridgeback was tempted to barrel in and ask what the Tidelord was going on, but the Fae—Raze—had clearly been heavily affected by the death of the Guar—

His brain waved a red flag at him. The Guardian and the Fae had suspiciously similar coloration; coincidence? Related, perhaps.

Brys turned back in the direction of his den. The dead must be remembered, and to be remembered they should be properly mourned.

With his heart set, he went to fetch some items.
In a large hut, framed from sticks and formed with mud and grass, a large Ridgeback jolted awake from a dream about vanilla ice cream.

"I'm pancake! I mean, awake." He shook himself over—then paused as a cry entered his ears, leaving through the many holes Brys imagined his eardrums had now.

"Huh. Wonder what happened now... did someone drop their ice cream?"

He paused. "I'd cry like that if I dropped my ice cream," he decided.

The pianist picked up his pouch of sheet music, collapsible keyboard and top hat, then made his way to the outside.

The first thing, Brys noted about this particular situation, was the sound.

A high-pitched wailing pierced the air every so often, interrupted by heavy sobs and indescribable cries. He winced, pushing the shrub outside his den to the side.

The second thing that hit him was the smell.

Ridgebacks had average olfactory senses, but the scent of iron, combined with rotting flesh and salty tears (he shuddered slightly) was almost overpowering. Still, Brys marched on.

The third thing, he thought as he rounded the corner, was the sight.

A Fae was hugging the body of a Guardian, clearly bled out and covered in goodness-knows-what. A Spiral—Brys thought her name was Mirai—tapped him on the shoulder. Rhenelle, the Skydancer bard, was sitting in a corner, strumming a familiar tune.

The Ridgeback was tempted to barrel in and ask what the Tidelord was going on, but the Fae—Raze—had clearly been heavily affected by the death of the Guar—

His brain waved a red flag at him. The Guardian and the Fae had suspiciously similar coloration; coincidence? Related, perhaps.

Brys turned back in the direction of his den. The dead must be remembered, and to be remembered they should be properly mourned.

With his heart set, he went to fetch some items.
Kronos is frustrated with the commotion and leaves the group muttering and flies over the large crowd. Kronos would head to the library to start reading. She would head over the the section about deities and would start with the Icewarden.

Kronos is reading at the library, currently angry
Kronos is frustrated with the commotion and leaves the group muttering and flies over the large crowd. Kronos would head to the library to start reading. She would head over the the section about deities and would start with the Icewarden.

Kronos is reading at the library, currently angry
In the back of his lair, Brys found a board—why it was there, he had no idea, but it would suffice as a spade. Digging around in the "food for visitors" fridge revealed a white-and-blue flower, and a marker.

Perfect, the Ridgeback thought. With his newfound loot he returned to the scene of the crime.

Walking past Raze and Mirai, he dug a hole on the side of the road, planting the flowers while quietly singing under his breath—a song his mother had taught him, a long time ago, sitting with his siblings in a classroom.

Winterbelle, winterbelle
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

The pianist didn't feel he was much of a singer. Neither had he known Luminosa well, but he felt that any member of his clan should deserve more than being left on the side of the road.

Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Winterbelle, winterbelle
Bless her spirit forever

With a final pat of the earth around the small flower, Brys stuck the board behind it. Then, he took out the marker, and with his cleanest, elligible writing he wrote on the wooden panel:
Luminosa, Second-In-Command

She will be missed
In the back of his lair, Brys found a board—why it was there, he had no idea, but it would suffice as a spade. Digging around in the "food for visitors" fridge revealed a white-and-blue flower, and a marker.

Perfect, the Ridgeback thought. With his newfound loot he returned to the scene of the crime.

Walking past Raze and Mirai, he dug a hole on the side of the road, planting the flowers while quietly singing under his breath—a song his mother had taught him, a long time ago, sitting with his siblings in a classroom.

Winterbelle, winterbelle
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

The pianist didn't feel he was much of a singer. Neither had he known Luminosa well, but he felt that any member of his clan should deserve more than being left on the side of the road.

Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Winterbelle, winterbelle
Bless her spirit forever

With a final pat of the earth around the small flower, Brys stuck the board behind it. Then, he took out the marker, and with his cleanest, elligible writing he wrote on the wooden panel:
Luminosa, Second-In-Command

She will be missed
Opah didn't want to stay for long, she couldn't think about the dead guardian for any longer. She took one more glace at the dead second-in-command's grave, and walked away.

She walked back to the den, to the library, then grabbed a book and sighed. Whether the book would cheer her up she didn't know, but she sat down and read it anyways, hoping to forget the loss of the clan for just a moment.
Opah didn't want to stay for long, she couldn't think about the dead guardian for any longer. She took one more glace at the dead second-in-command's grave, and walked away.

She walked back to the den, to the library, then grabbed a book and sighed. Whether the book would cheer her up she didn't know, but she sat down and read it anyways, hoping to forget the loss of the clan for just a moment.
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 438 439