Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | let’s get to know each other~
1 2 3
@eveluna

probably working in or with a museum tbh. graduated with a bachelors degree in archaeology so really wanna do smth in keeping with that.

if you could own any animal, and all dietary/veterinary costs were all covered for you and you had plenty of room, what would it be?
@eveluna

probably working in or with a museum tbh. graduated with a bachelors degree in archaeology so really wanna do smth in keeping with that.

if you could own any animal, and all dietary/veterinary costs were all covered for you and you had plenty of room, what would it be?
@yall

A hummingbird (I have many favorites, but these are the easiest to manage. Everything else is either smart enough to cause problems or a carnivorous wild animal. Or both.)

What's your definition of happiness
@yall

A hummingbird (I have many favorites, but these are the easiest to manage. Everything else is either smart enough to cause problems or a carnivorous wild animal. Or both.)

What's your definition of happiness
@erraticermine
one of my favorite bands sing 'youre rich and fat, what more could you get?' It might not sound very nice, but darn if those exact lines arent accurate imo. It isnt necessary to be millionare as long as one has enought to live comfortably. So it would be safe to say that when one makes enought to live comfortably and live their life without constant pain, physical or psychological, it can be called happy life.
One might notice that I didnt mention long life. I honestly dont think that is necessary. When one starts to have pains or feel like 'lagging' behind, clunchin in the old ways and refusing to accept that the world is constantly changing, it should be everybodys decision to choose if its the time to just let go, without some doctors ordering them to live the rest of their life munchin ***** and fightin against pain.
Also I didnt mention family as part of happy life. That should be everybodys own decision and I feel like some people should recognize that family of their own isnt always necessary for full life. For me I have felt for many years that true family of my own would be disasterous decision

Next up
What kind of music do you like? Do you have specific genres or bands for certain situations etc. ... just tell me about your music tastes and maybe if they are popular/mainstream or unusually unique
Also possible examples?
@erraticermine
one of my favorite bands sing 'youre rich and fat, what more could you get?' It might not sound very nice, but darn if those exact lines arent accurate imo. It isnt necessary to be millionare as long as one has enought to live comfortably. So it would be safe to say that when one makes enought to live comfortably and live their life without constant pain, physical or psychological, it can be called happy life.
One might notice that I didnt mention long life. I honestly dont think that is necessary. When one starts to have pains or feel like 'lagging' behind, clunchin in the old ways and refusing to accept that the world is constantly changing, it should be everybodys decision to choose if its the time to just let go, without some doctors ordering them to live the rest of their life munchin ***** and fightin against pain.
Also I didnt mention family as part of happy life. That should be everybodys own decision and I feel like some people should recognize that family of their own isnt always necessary for full life. For me I have felt for many years that true family of my own would be disasterous decision

Next up
What kind of music do you like? Do you have specific genres or bands for certain situations etc. ... just tell me about your music tastes and maybe if they are popular/mainstream or unusually unique
Also possible examples?
You can find me on 9QLYX0w.gif
As for me, I dwell in evwRX6W.png
6gvPRcM.gif
@Mastercat i like mostly anything, though i really prefer catchy melodies
my fave artists are marina and the diamonds and jon bellion, and whatevers on the radio i suppose
im also really like songs in languages i cant understand xD
like pretty much anything by crazy loop/ozone and serebro
i really like learning languages (or trying to lmao) so music helps motivate me?
edit: the only finnish group i know is happoradio xD feel free to recommend me music <3

To next person: if you could live the rest of your life in only one place, where would it be?
doesnt need to be a country/region, just describi g it would be enough :)
@Mastercat i like mostly anything, though i really prefer catchy melodies
my fave artists are marina and the diamonds and jon bellion, and whatevers on the radio i suppose
im also really like songs in languages i cant understand xD
like pretty much anything by crazy loop/ozone and serebro
i really like learning languages (or trying to lmao) so music helps motivate me?
edit: the only finnish group i know is happoradio xD feel free to recommend me music <3

To next person: if you could live the rest of your life in only one place, where would it be?
doesnt need to be a country/region, just describi g it would be enough :)
uT1e6k0.png
@Nyebe

Probably someplace far away from my crazy family, but still in a similar climate, though maybe a bit colder to keep me from passing out all the time. I grew up living in a semi truck and while I don't particularly like going on vacations or long road trips, I can't imagine staying in one place forever.

Next: Do you have any cats, or like them?
@Nyebe

Probably someplace far away from my crazy family, but still in a similar climate, though maybe a bit colder to keep me from passing out all the time. I grew up living in a semi truck and while I don't particularly like going on vacations or long road trips, I can't imagine staying in one place forever.

Next: Do you have any cats, or like them?
4xd1oW3.png
I don't have any cats, because my mom doesn't like them, but I'd love to have one or two.

Next: Have you ever experienced love at first sight? If so, tell me about it :)
I don't have any cats, because my mom doesn't like them, but I'd love to have one or two.

Next: Have you ever experienced love at first sight? If so, tell me about it :)
UTxhrgi.gif EiPW4qT.png
BXnGYeU.png
mlHpBMC.png
jn65vvi.png2FGwTNv.pngc1by7HI.png6Gz2fDO.pngj1AKFqe.png9Ul81xi.pngyK2yfiw.pngXNJelYo.pngJylKdDg.pngK3S42IV.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 3