TOPIC | Portals (Doors)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[img]http://www.sproat.net/images/fr/l/friendly-bump-floral.jpg[/img]
friendly-bump-floral.jpg
Do I stream? Yes
Should you follow? Also yes
twitch.tv/acidic_exe_
eswSnrS.png0XHtpWy.pngl3R7Ulc.pngJ7D1quC.png
@BlueBonnetLily When you enter the portal, you realize that it isn't mud making that sticky sound, it's slime! [item=river muck][item=green goo]x5 [item=yellow ooze]x2 @Djinyatta Hmm... you weren't expecting a pink, red, and black dragon on the other side of the portal. Oh well, you'll still take it home! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50981353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509814/50981353_350.png[/img] [/url] @SadlyDeath Entering the portal makes you think that you've traveled to another world. All the things in the portal are very steampunk-themed. [item=copper steampunk goggles][item=brass steampunk spats][item=silver steampunk gloves]
@BlueBonnetLily

When you enter the portal, you realize that it isn't mud making that sticky sound, it's slime!

River Muck Green Goo x5 Yellow Ooze x2

@Djinyatta

Hmm... you weren't expecting a pink, red, and black dragon on the other side of the portal. Oh well, you'll still take it home!

50981353_350.png

@SadlyDeath

Entering the portal makes you think that you've traveled to another world. All the things in the portal are very steampunk-themed.

Copper Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Gloves
X7zHe2a.png
While wandering through a wizard's castle, you spot three almost identical portals. However, some differences in decor and aromas leave you pondering what could be inside...You lean in closer and realize that:

Portal 1: Smells of the ocean, and the high seas. You notice the frame around the portal is a driftwood frame with a string of seashells from each individual nail. @Dragonninja

Portal 2: You smell roses and herbs, plants and flora. The overpowering smell of nature draws you in. You see vines wrapped around the silver frame of the portal. @CyanDog

Portal 3: Is this sand you see? You can't smell anything distinct but you do notice the hot air beckoning to you. Perhaps you'll travel somewhere warm? @PinkyDaPinkSlime
While wandering through a wizard's castle, you spot three almost identical portals. However, some differences in decor and aromas leave you pondering what could be inside...You lean in closer and realize that:

Portal 1: Smells of the ocean, and the high seas. You notice the frame around the portal is a driftwood frame with a string of seashells from each individual nail. @Dragonninja

Portal 2: You smell roses and herbs, plants and flora. The overpowering smell of nature draws you in. You see vines wrapped around the silver frame of the portal. @CyanDog

Portal 3: Is this sand you see? You can't smell anything distinct but you do notice the hot air beckoning to you. Perhaps you'll travel somewhere warm? @PinkyDaPinkSlime
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Djinyatta

portal 1 please
@Djinyatta

portal 1 please
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
Portal 3 because I love heat!
Portal 3 because I love heat!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@Djinyatta

portal 2 please
@Djinyatta

portal 2 please
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
[center]Portal 1, @Dragonninja: You practically dive into the portal Upon arrival, you realize that you have been teleported to the coastline of a tropical island! You decide to take a dip into the sea, and you swim out into the coral blue waters. Moments later however, you notice a slpashing next to you; it seems that a dragon has taken a liking to you! Perhaps you'll take her on your journey? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50963529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509636/50963529_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center]Portal 2, @CyanDog: Oh my! You seem to have arrived at a small forest behind the castle. Not too far I suppose, but the plants growing here make you feel like you're on another planet! I doubt anyone has seen glowing daisies or orchids the size of a large rock, let alone thiss many gorgeous plants. You decide to pick one plant to take home with you; I don't think anyone will miss them too much? [item=Greenroot Janustrap][/center] [center]Portal 3, @PinkyDaPinkSlime: Is that the ocean? Oddly enough, the sand keeps going on forever. Hold on, you seem to be in a desert! You wonder how you could have possibly ended up here, but as you turn around you spot a group of travelers. You approach them, asking for aid. You clearly were not dressed for the occasion. The travellers pass you some clothes. Perhaps it'll keep you safe on your journey? [item= Nomad's Sandwastes Turban][/center]
Portal 1, @Dragonninja: You practically dive into the portal Upon arrival, you realize that you have been teleported to the coastline of a tropical island! You decide to take a dip into the sea, and you swim out into the coral blue waters. Moments later however, you notice a slpashing next to you; it seems that a dragon has taken a liking to you! Perhaps you'll take her on your journey?

50963529_350.png

Portal 2, @CyanDog: Oh my! You seem to have arrived at a small forest behind the castle. Not too far I suppose, but the plants growing here make you feel like you're on another planet! I doubt anyone has seen glowing daisies or orchids the size of a large rock, let alone thiss many gorgeous plants. You decide to pick one plant to take home with you; I don't think anyone will miss them too much?

Greenroot Janustrap

Portal 3, @PinkyDaPinkSlime: Is that the ocean? Oddly enough, the sand keeps going on forever. Hold on, you seem to be in a desert! You wonder how you could have possibly ended up here, but as you turn around you spot a group of travelers. You approach them, asking for aid. You clearly were not dressed for the occasion. The travellers pass you some clothes. Perhaps it'll keep you safe on your journey?

Nomad's Sandwastes Turban
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@MusicalBean Hi! I'm sorry for ping but it's been three days and DragonNinja hasn't accepted the trade for the dragon. I wouldn't want this thread to die to I'm just letting you know? I'm not sure what to do...
@MusicalBean Hi! I'm sorry for ping but it's been three days and DragonNinja hasn't accepted the trade for the dragon. I wouldn't want this thread to die to I'm just letting you know? I'm not sure what to do...
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
@Djinyatta @Musicalbean
i wuld be willing to start the portals over if you guys would like me to
i would keep it on this thread
@Djinyatta @Musicalbean
i wuld be willing to start the portals over if you guys would like me to
i would keep it on this thread
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
@Pheonix404 @MusicalBean @Dragonninja Hi guys! I have a plan?

If DragonNinja does not accept the crossroad by the next rollover, (17th of April) I could just send the dragon to Pheonix404 and they can start a new round! Does this sound fair? :0

I'm gonna need as much space as possible in my den, because my nests have 2, 3 and 4 eggs respectively. Hopefully a solution will be found soon, otherwise I will need to sell the dragon on the AH or exalt it! :(
@Pheonix404 @MusicalBean @Dragonninja Hi guys! I have a plan?

If DragonNinja does not accept the crossroad by the next rollover, (17th of April) I could just send the dragon to Pheonix404 and they can start a new round! Does this sound fair? :0

I'm gonna need as much space as possible in my den, because my nests have 2, 3 and 4 eggs respectively. Hopefully a solution will be found soon, otherwise I will need to sell the dragon on the AH or exalt it! :(
5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.png
ooe7M15.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14