Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Portals (Doors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I know there are already a million variations of this game but I thought it'd be fun to try my own.

If you don't already know the rules, someone posts a description of three different portals. In each one there will be a prize. People then ping the og poster for one of the portals. One of these portals will contain a dragon. Whoever gets said dragon posts the next three doors. Also, no rules on the dragon. You are allowed to rename, exalt, resell etc. on the dragon.

I'll go first since no one else can...

The first portal is decorated in scales and teeth, the ground beneath it is somewhat swampy.

The second portal is a pearlescent purple. It smells faintly of flowers and sunshine.

The last portal is surrounded by swaths of mushrooms. It smells foul.
I know there are already a million variations of this game but I thought it'd be fun to try my own.

If you don't already know the rules, someone posts a description of three different portals. In each one there will be a prize. People then ping the og poster for one of the portals. One of these portals will contain a dragon. Whoever gets said dragon posts the next three doors. Also, no rules on the dragon. You are allowed to rename, exalt, resell etc. on the dragon.

I'll go first since no one else can...

The first portal is decorated in scales and teeth, the ground beneath it is somewhat swampy.

The second portal is a pearlescent purple. It smells faintly of flowers and sunshine.

The last portal is surrounded by swaths of mushrooms. It smells foul.
Bonjour! fr+2
@MusicalBean

Portal two plz.
@MusicalBean

Portal two plz.
@MusicalBean
portal 1!! (is it sending yet)
@MusicalBean
portal 1!! (is it sending yet)
@Quatervois Nope! Gotta wait til someone claims the last one
@Quatervois Nope! Gotta wait til someone claims the last one
Bonjour! fr+2
@MusicalBean i'll take portal 3 then
@MusicalBean i'll take portal 3 then
Wx0EgSk.png
@quatervois You step in the portal to find a venomous toridae and a poisonous toridae @PATDfan Inside the portal you find this little guy! [url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28930553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289306/28930553_350.png[/img] [/url][/url] @Jackandsally Once you enter the portal you find the wretched rot accent
@quatervois
You step in the portal to find a venomous toridae and a poisonous toridae

@PATDfan
Inside the portal you find this little guy!
[url][/url] 28930553_350.png

@Jackandsally
Once you enter the portal you find the wretched rot accent
Bonjour! fr+2
Portal 1: It's decorated in pink and white beads. It also has pink grass scattered everywhere. It smells faintly of cotton candy.

Portal 2: The entrance of the portal is decorated in rust colored lace and rocks.

Portal 3: Blue and white decorations completely cover the area around the portal.
Portal 1: It's decorated in pink and white beads. It also has pink grass scattered everywhere. It smells faintly of cotton candy.

Portal 2: The entrance of the portal is decorated in rust colored lace and rocks.

Portal 3: Blue and white decorations completely cover the area around the portal.
@PATDfan

I'll take portal 1!
@PATDfan

I'll take portal 1!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@PATDfan
portal 2 please
@PATDfan
portal 2 please