Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1096 1097
Granted, but it's infested with horrible dead things!

I wish to not be so cold.
Granted, but it's infested with horrible dead things!

I wish to not be so cold.
Haiji_Tenebris.png
Granted, but now you're on fire. And you've got the Midas touch for fire. Everything you touch becomes fire. There is fire everywhere. What have you done.

I wish that I had eternal life and youth.
Granted, but now you're on fire. And you've got the Midas touch for fire. Everything you touch becomes fire. There is fire everywhere. What have you done.

I wish that I had eternal life and youth.
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
Granted! However, 1 millenium later, a giant asteroid destroys the Earth. Technology was unfortunately not advanced enough for faster-than-light travel. You are forever alone...

I wish for more dragons!
Granted! However, 1 millenium later, a giant asteroid destroys the Earth. Technology was unfortunately not advanced enough for faster-than-light travel. You are forever alone...

I wish for more dragons!
2rrwdpy.png
Granted! But there's so many dragons that they eat up all the food in the world and everything dies out. Flight Rising is gone forever and it's all your fault! D:

I wish that me and my dog could fly and go on adventures!
Granted! But there's so many dragons that they eat up all the food in the world and everything dies out. Flight Rising is gone forever and it's all your fault! D:

I wish that me and my dog could fly and go on adventures!
Granted, but the adventures you go on are extremely frightening and always end up with you nearly dying.

I wish I had a small dragon who was just the right size to carry me everywhere and was my companion like the Dragon Riders in The Inheritance Cycle.
Granted, but the adventures you go on are extremely frightening and always end up with you nearly dying.

I wish I had a small dragon who was just the right size to carry me everywhere and was my companion like the Dragon Riders in The Inheritance Cycle.

Granted, its the best companion you could ever hope for, but it gets kidnapped and you must go on your own adventure to rescue it, only for it to die at the end.

I wish I could break the laws of physics
Granted, its the best companion you could ever hope for, but it gets kidnapped and you must go on your own adventure to rescue it, only for it to die at the end.

I wish I could break the laws of physics
yodeling twice as fast as the speed of sound in the name of Tidelord.
@IcefireStarfire I think you made my wish better, not worse. oFTo

Granted! But now you are constantly deforming, breaking every law of physics so often without rest that you go insane and are wiped from existence.

I wish I had a pony.
@IcefireStarfire I think you made my wish better, not worse. oFTo

Granted! But now you are constantly deforming, breaking every law of physics so often without rest that you go insane and are wiped from existence.

I wish I had a pony.
Granted, but it only eats the flesh of your loved ones and must have a virgin sacrifice daily. If you fail to accomplish this, you suffer a hundred thousand excruciating boils erupting from every orifice of your skin for the next 48 hours.

I wish I could bring my pokemon out of my games and into the real world.
Granted, but it only eats the flesh of your loved ones and must have a virgin sacrifice daily. If you fail to accomplish this, you suffer a hundred thousand excruciating boils erupting from every orifice of your skin for the next 48 hours.

I wish I could bring my pokemon out of my games and into the real world.
Granted, but you don't have a pack, and have an extremely hard time getting food as a result. you eventually die of starvation.

I wish I could revive the (pokemon) dead
Granted, but you don't have a pack, and have an extremely hard time getting food as a result. you eventually die of starvation.

I wish I could revive the (pokemon) dead
Granted, but by doing so, something else has to take their place. Whether it be an animal, human, or even pokemon.

I wish I got my dream job as a film editor.
Granted, but by doing so, something else has to take their place. Whether it be an animal, human, or even pokemon.

I wish I got my dream job as a film editor.
r6IIH6g.gif
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1096 1097