Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 1096 1097
Granted! But whenever you time travel, you are made unconscious and are put in a coma for a month.

I wish I were famous!
Granted! But whenever you time travel, you are made unconscious and are put in a coma for a month.

I wish I were famous!
2rrwdpy.png
Granted, you can never have any privacy again to to the over invasive media and it ruins your life

I wish I could fly
Granted, you can never have any privacy again to to the over invasive media and it ruins your life

I wish I could fly
yodeling twice as fast as the speed of sound in the name of Tidelord.
Granted! Only 1 foot off the ground. It's like jumping, really.

I wish I weren't bored.
Granted! Only 1 foot off the ground. It's like jumping, really.

I wish I weren't bored.
2rrwdpy.png
Granted! But now you have too much to do.

I wish I didn't have to keep shutting off the lights because nobody needs them.
Granted! But now you have too much to do.

I wish I didn't have to keep shutting off the lights because nobody needs them.

Granted! Now you work as everyone's slave! They never tell you to shut off the lights, and you can't do it anyway because they're too busy bossing you around, and there's punishments.

I wish I were more creative!
Granted! Now you work as everyone's slave! They never tell you to shut off the lights, and you can't do it anyway because they're too busy bossing you around, and there's punishments.

I wish I were more creative!
2rrwdpy.png
granted! however you are now so creative you can never stick to one project or decide what to make

i wish i could dance better
granted! however you are now so creative you can never stick to one project or decide what to make

i wish i could dance better
Granted! It's only in your opinion that it looks better, though. Everyone else thinks you look crazy.

I wish for magic spells!
Granted! It's only in your opinion that it looks better, though. Everyone else thinks you look crazy.

I wish for magic spells!
2rrwdpy.png
Granted but the only spells you get are ones that are guaranteed to destroy the universe.

I wish it wasn't so hard to get treasure.
Granted but the only spells you get are ones that are guaranteed to destroy the universe.

I wish it wasn't so hard to get treasure.
Granted! But that easy treasure is worthless! But hey, at least you have a bunch, right?

I wish for a bunch of Frilled Lizards!
Granted! But that easy treasure is worthless! But hey, at least you have a bunch, right?

I wish for a bunch of Frilled Lizards!
Granted, but you have to give them all up for adoption in 2 weeks from now.

I wish for infinite apparel
Granted, but you have to give them all up for adoption in 2 weeks from now.

I wish for infinite apparel
yodeling twice as fast as the speed of sound in the name of Tidelord.
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 1096 1097