Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1096 1097
@Skeledra
granted, but now it's much more expensive and harder to access than it currently is.

i wish i wasn't allergic to so many things.
@Skeledra
granted, but now it's much more expensive and harder to access than it currently is.

i wish i wasn't allergic to so many things.
hGPJYLF.png5iXiC8z.png
o6n8ZXM.pngvXF1FGt.png
@rebaia

Granted, you are now only allergic to water!

I wish I didn't have to do laundry.
@rebaia

Granted, you are now only allergic to water!

I wish I didn't have to do laundry.
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
@Buttonsy

Granted! you have no clothes.

I wish I was nocturnal.
@Buttonsy

Granted! you have no clothes.

I wish I was nocturnal.
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Boughkeeper
Granted! Unfortunately, the rest of the world still expects you to be diurnal and forces you awake for various activities, therefore screwing with your sleep cycle immensely and preventing you from ever getting fully rested.

I wish I wasn't so anxious about talking to my parents about my mental health despite knowing full well that they support me
@Boughkeeper
Granted! Unfortunately, the rest of the world still expects you to be diurnal and forces you awake for various activities, therefore screwing with your sleep cycle immensely and preventing you from ever getting fully rested.

I wish I wasn't so anxious about talking to my parents about my mental health despite knowing full well that they support me
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Skeledra
Granted! You're no longer anxious about it, but you are too depressed to be motivated to do it.

I wish I could stop staying up way too late.
@Skeledra
Granted! You're no longer anxious about it, but you are too depressed to be motivated to do it.

I wish I could stop staying up way too late.
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
@queerkestrel wish granted! You sleep during the day now

i wish i could draw-
@queerkestrel wish granted! You sleep during the day now

i wish i could draw-
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
@SnekInAPumpkin

Granted! However you are only good at drawing one specific thing, a specific thing which you reallllyyyy dislike.

I wish I could go exploring wherever I wanted with no consequences (eg, being able to walk on the bottom of the ocean without worrying about breathing in water, getting crushed by pressure, or eaten by a sea creature. Spectator mode, essentially).
@SnekInAPumpkin

Granted! However you are only good at drawing one specific thing, a specific thing which you reallllyyyy dislike.

I wish I could go exploring wherever I wanted with no consequences (eg, being able to walk on the bottom of the ocean without worrying about breathing in water, getting crushed by pressure, or eaten by a sea creature. Spectator mode, essentially).
s037-d01-Saronai.png608803-CD-5-BDC-4-DE3-AED4-F46-DA50-A4843.png
@cultofthesky granted, but you also can't die at all. you will watch the world collapse as you simply spectate and can't do anything. what have you done. you monster. (/lh)

i wish i had room for more plants
@cultofthesky granted, but you also can't die at all. you will watch the world collapse as you simply spectate and can't do anything. what have you done. you monster. (/lh)

i wish i had room for more plants
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
@timelines
granted but now all your plants start to speak and the room has now become a very green tangly vines forest thats very hard to get out

I wish I can bake cookies
@timelines
granted but now all your plants start to speak and the room has now become a very green tangly vines forest thats very hard to get out

I wish I can bake cookies
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
@WolfyKnutz
Granted, but the cookies are so big they create their own gravitational pull which pulls the sun towards the cookies, burning the earth and the cookies and eventually creating a black hole.
I wish for unlimited reversible, uncorruptable wishes.
@WolfyKnutz
Granted, but the cookies are so big they create their own gravitational pull which pulls the sun towards the cookies, burning the earth and the cookies and eventually creating a black hole.
I wish for unlimited reversible, uncorruptable wishes.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
1 2 ... 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1096 1097