Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1096 1097
@hoghops
Granted! But now you can never get on Fight Rising ever again. You will never see your dragons again.

I wish I could stop seemingly seeing things that aren't there. Why are the walls made of flesh?
@hoghops
Granted! But now you can never get on Fight Rising ever again. You will never see your dragons again.

I wish I could stop seemingly seeing things that aren't there. Why are the walls made of flesh?
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
Granted, instead of seeing things that aren't there, the horrors have become reality! Have fun with your fleshy walls!

I wish I didn't have asthma
@FutureChiken
Granted, instead of seeing things that aren't there, the horrors have become reality! Have fun with your fleshy walls!

I wish I didn't have asthma
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
@Skeledra
Granted, you get cancer instead!

I wish that I keep getting A’s.
@Skeledra
Granted, you get cancer instead!

I wish that I keep getting A’s.
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
@PurpleRaven6336
Granted, but now your social life has vanished!

I wish I had a job.
@PurpleRaven6336
Granted, but now your social life has vanished!

I wish I had a job.
@saphira1471 Granted, you are now a full time septic tank cleaner XD!

I wish I didnt smell like poop
@saphira1471 Granted, you are now a full time septic tank cleaner XD!

I wish I didnt smell like poop
@Reee

Granted, but know you smell like pee.

I wish I found my motivation.
@Reee

Granted, but know you smell like pee.

I wish I found my motivation.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken

Granted, but everything you try to do fails

I wish i had more treasure
@FutureChiken

Granted, but everything you try to do fails

I wish i had more treasure
AH
granted, but the treasure is something that you wouldnt consider to have any value

i wish my fish would stop dying
granted, but the treasure is something that you wouldnt consider to have any value

i wish my fish would stop dying
heyyyyy yyyyyyyy yy 9448_fingergun.png
@TheAmazingCow
granted! it will never die, but the fish will continue to rot and decompose as if it is dead.

i wish the accent i wanted was cheaper
@TheAmazingCow
granted! it will never die, but the fish will continue to rot and decompose as if it is dead.

i wish the accent i wanted was cheaper
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite granted but now the accents are so cheap that they are always bought before you can buy one!

I wish i had my dream berg
@lovebite granted but now the accents are so cheap that they are always bought before you can buy one!

I wish i had my dream berg
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
1 2 ... 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1096 1097