Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | LadyChipmunk's 100KT Give and Get
1 2 ... 503 504 505 506 507 ... 612 613
[center]@Logchamp sending over... [item=unhatched fire egg][item=Gold Filigree Tail Guard] enjoy! <3 (wishlist is in my signature!)[/center]
@Logchamp
sending over...
Unhatched Fire Egg Gold Filigree Tail Guard
enjoy! <3
(wishlist is in my signature!)
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
@molaire Sending you two wishlist items! <3 [item=Scene: Blooming Grove][item=Spring Sphinx] Wishlist: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65434221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654343/65434221_350.png[/img][/url]
@molaire

Sending you two wishlist items! <3
Scene: Blooming Grove Spring Sphinx

Wishlist:
65434221_350.png
d4420efc5e669e41a9f207a1787c69583f74e0d7.gif
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SweetTreatLion Sending [item=Accent: Summer Heat] <3 Wishlist in sig! ^^
@SweetTreatLion Sending Accent: Summer Heat <3

Wishlist in sig! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center]@JellyRaven Sending [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] --------------------- Wishlist: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67761194][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677612/67761194_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@JellyRaven

Sending

Spellwrought Shardhide

Wishlist:

67761194_350.png
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere sending a prismatic token and baldwin mats as filler!

WL in profile!
Although its not in my WL, I'd love to be gifted a scroll of eternal youth!

@Miere sending a prismatic token and baldwin mats as filler!

WL in profile!
Although its not in my WL, I'd love to be gifted a scroll of eternal youth!

FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |
button-xs-raffle-spree-4.png
@XCVN sending: [item=Bookworm] [item=Ambush]x2 [item=Accent: Solar Punk] Wishlist in sig!
@XCVN sending:
Bookworm
Ambush x2
Accent: Solar Punk

Wishlist in sig!
banner_2.png
.eve | .fr+0 | .she/they
͏͏ nyoom
_linktree. _wishlist. _my accents. _about me.
@Spr1ng Claim LOL:) Giving a [item=Rally] and [item=Pretty Peach Spool] Wishlist in Profile!
@Spr1ng

Claim LOL:)

Giving a Rally and Pretty Peach Spool

Wishlist in Profile!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
@Interstellar6

Sending some scenes, a gilded chest and an ambush!

Wishlist in sig
@Interstellar6

Sending some scenes, a gilded chest and an ambush!

Wishlist in sig
Lichtdrache.gif
[s]CLAIM [/s] @Snappywox [center][item=Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain] [item=Scene: Tidelord's Domain][item=Scene: Windsinger's Domain] [item=scene: shadowbinder's domain][item=scene: Icewarden's Domain] [item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain] [item=Scene: Arcanist's Domain] [item=Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain][item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain] [item=scene: Lightweaver's domain][/center] *** NOTE TO NEXT CLAIMANT*** I am leaving the game. Please direct my gift to anyof the people before me *OR* a newbie... but please tag them and post what you're sending so we know you followed the rules :)
CLAIM

@Snappywox
Scene: Gladekeeper's Domain
Scene: Tidelord's Domain Scene: Windsinger's Domain
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain Scene: Icewarden's Domain Scene: Earthshaker's Domain
Scene: Arcanist's Domain Scene: Plaguebringer's Domain Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain Scene: Lightweaver's Domain

*** NOTE TO NEXT CLAIMANT***

I am leaving the game. Please direct my gift to anyof the people before me *OR* a newbie... but please tag them and post what you're sending so we know you followed the rules :)
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku Through the few interactions I've had with you in FR, you have definitely left a positive impact and will be sorely missed. I hope these gifts for two users above you will honor your time on FR (while also meeting their WLs ^^). @Snappywox [center]In honor of Kigiku's nature lair, I will send you a holiday apparel item (as was mentioned in your WL) that is just as naturey! [item=tree warden's garb][/center] @JellyRaven [center]And because we will not see Kigiku on FR's forums soon, a WL item that seems like you cannot see but will still feel the positive influence of their time on FR! [item=hewn philosopher's veil][/center]
@Kigiku
Through the few interactions I've had with you in FR, you have definitely left a positive impact and will be sorely missed. I hope these gifts for two users above you will honor your time on FR (while also meeting their WLs ^^).

@Snappywox
In honor of Kigiku's nature lair, I will send you a holiday apparel item (as was mentioned in your WL) that is just as naturey!

Tree Warden's Garb

@JellyRaven
And because we will not see Kigiku on FR's forums soon, a WL item that seems like you cannot see but will still feel the positive influence of their time on FR!

Hewn Philosopher's Veil
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 503 504 505 506 507 ... 612 613