Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Battle Eternal Flame Discussion (DONE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
I mean, the only reason I answer the d1 lynch question is anti-d1 people or newbs can be persuaded by seeing someone else's point of view.
I mean, the only reason I answer the d1 lynch question is anti-d1 people or newbs can be persuaded by seeing someone else's point of view.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@ChaoticCalamity Oh, I never realized that's what you meant by parroting. I tend to think of it more as people just repeating what someone else has already said in different words.
@ChaoticCalamity Oh, I never realized that's what you meant by parroting. I tend to think of it more as people just repeating what someone else has already said in different words.
vV5jbm.png
Oops, sorry about that doublepost - but yeah, I've seen way too many people who are anti-d1 lynch.
Oops, sorry about that doublepost - but yeah, I've seen way too many people who are anti-d1 lynch.

He/him | FRT+1 x
oh heck i looked at the rules again and sorry to have edited my post, won't happen again!
oh heck i looked at the rules again and sorry to have edited my post, won't happen again!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Also, hot take on why scumtells question is useless: scum have eyes and access to this thread too.
Also, hot take on why scumtells question is useless: scum have eyes and access to this thread too.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@LittleFirefly yes you may edit your post for the correct times
@Reshiramu yes you may delete your double post
@Areater don't worry about it just try not to do it again
@LittleFirefly yes you may edit your post for the correct times
@Reshiramu yes you may delete your double post
@Areater don't worry about it just try not to do it again
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy thank you!
@VivaFariy thank you!

He/him | FRT+1 x
[font=calibri] [quote name="Deathwolf555" date="2018-07-29 18:38:45" ] 4. Pro or anti D1 lynch? I'm really not sure. I suppose if there's someone that seems really off by the end of D1, then I'm pro. I just have to see how the day goes. 5. Any scumtells? How do you usually pick them out? Usually people give themselves away with what they say. Sorry that's not specific. Chao said it better with Tone. [/quote] [font=calibri]The fact that 4 isn't a decisive answer but didn't give me bad vibes is a good sign as far as tone goes with Wolfy, I can respect that answer. 5 did give me weird vibes tho. 'Sorry that's not specific.' [quote name="Dawnbreeze" date="2018-07-29 19:18:23" ] Hey there! Call me Dawn, Potato or anything really. FR+15, she/they. > D1 Lynch Pro, gathers information and gets the game going. > Scumtells? For me it’s usually being overly defensive when sussed and posts contradict each other. Lurkers I squint at sometimes, especially those who ignore questions directed to them. [/quote] [font=calibri]Scumtells q seems a lot less concise than the other two, which I understand the question is obviously more in depth than pronouns but there's a lot of unsure wording in there. I'll keep an eye on you. [quote name="NotarySojac" date="2018-07-29 19:30:38" ] 4. Pro or anti D1 lynch? I think I'm mostly pro D1 lynch. Although there is a pretty good chance that we'll hit town, the way they flip could provide a lot of info that we can use in later votes. 5. Any scumtells? How do you usually pick them out? Lying's definitely a scumtell for me. Also, hedging, lurking, or parroting can be tells to me if the player does it too frequently, although those three can have town explanations too. I've also tried doing reads based on the tones of posts (namely seeming too uninvolved), but I've had really bad luck with that so I'm not sure whether it is actually a valid, usable tell for me or not. Granted, all of these might be completely out the window since all the mafia reading the thread likely know now what we're all looking for. [/quote] [font=calibri]"I think I'm mostly pro D1 lynch" gave me good vibes for some reason, the rest didn't for 4. There's a lot of hedging in 5, I don't like when people feel the need to point out that there are exceptions to scumtells. Cog is doing Cog things. I do like that they cut off their route to using only meta to potentially mislynch a player considering we're sharing a lot of players from the RoD games. Are's exclamation points seem authentic even though those usually freak me out with tone reads so that's a good sign. Answer to 5 was a little odd, I'm not sure if it's a bad odd or not yet. Shadow, Alpha and Firefly I've got nothing for yet, all give me varying degrees of okay neutral vibes. @Reshiramu I would accept that response except I just read through and I didn't spot a single person who was actually anti D1 lynch, just a few situational people. - My questionnaires are an informational tool for me but I usually don't look at the actual answers to the questions as AI so I wasn't asking about scumtells because I'm going to borrow other peoples' tactics or whatever. @ Cog It's a term I kind of invented lmao. For me following one person's opinion = sheeping. Recycling town seeming logic = parroting.

Deathwolf555 wrote on 2018-07-29 18:38:45:
4. Pro or anti D1 lynch?
I'm really not sure. I suppose if there's someone that seems really off by the end of D1, then I'm pro. I just have to see how the day goes.

5. Any scumtells? How do you usually pick them out?
Usually people give themselves away with what they say. Sorry that's not specific. Chao said it better with Tone.
The fact that 4 isn't a decisive answer but didn't give me bad vibes is a good sign as far as tone goes with Wolfy, I can respect that answer.

5 did give me weird vibes tho. 'Sorry that's not specific.'

Dawnbreeze wrote on 2018-07-29 19:18:23:
Hey there! Call me Dawn, Potato or anything really. FR+15, she/they.

> D1 Lynch
Pro, gathers information and gets the game going.

> Scumtells?
For me it’s usually being overly defensive when sussed and posts contradict each other. Lurkers I squint at sometimes, especially those who ignore questions directed to them.
Scumtells q seems a lot less concise than the other two, which I understand the question is obviously more in depth than pronouns but there's a lot of unsure wording in there. I'll keep an eye on you.

NotarySojac wrote on 2018-07-29 19:30:38:
4. Pro or anti D1 lynch?

I think I'm mostly pro D1 lynch. Although there is a pretty good chance that we'll hit town, the way they flip could provide a lot of info that we can use in later votes.

5. Any scumtells? How do you usually pick them out?

Lying's definitely a scumtell for me. Also, hedging, lurking, or parroting can be tells to me if the player does it too frequently, although those three can have town explanations too. I've also tried doing reads based on the tones of posts (namely seeming too uninvolved), but I've had really bad luck with that so I'm not sure whether it is actually a valid, usable tell for me or not.

Granted, all of these might be completely out the window since all the mafia reading the thread likely know now what we're all looking for.
"I think I'm mostly pro D1 lynch" gave me good vibes for some reason, the rest didn't for 4.

There's a lot of hedging in 5, I don't like when people feel the need to point out that there are exceptions to scumtells.

Cog is doing Cog things. I do like that they cut off their route to using only meta to potentially mislynch a player considering we're sharing a lot of players from the RoD games.

Are's exclamation points seem authentic even though those usually freak me out with tone reads so that's a good sign. Answer to 5 was a little odd, I'm not sure if it's a bad odd or not yet.

Shadow, Alpha and Firefly I've got nothing for yet, all give me varying degrees of okay neutral vibes.

@Reshiramu
I would accept that response except I just read through and I didn't spot a single person who was actually anti D1 lynch, just a few situational people.

- My questionnaires are an informational tool for me but I usually don't look at the actual answers to the questions as AI so I wasn't asking about scumtells because I'm going to borrow other peoples' tactics or whatever.

@ Cog
It's a term I kind of invented lmao. For me following one person's opinion = sheeping.

Recycling town seeming logic = parroting.
bann.png
@ChaoticCalamity

One: I posted before some of the others had first answered.

Two: please correct if I'm wrong, but I don't think everyone has posted yet.
@ChaoticCalamity

One: I posted before some of the others had first answered.

Two: please correct if I'm wrong, but I don't think everyone has posted yet.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Also note that, yaknow, even if YOU don't read it maf CAN do that and in my experience will if they can.
Also note that, yaknow, even if YOU don't read it maf CAN do that and in my experience will if they can.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122