Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Doors (Yes another one.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
I know there are way too many doors threads but I want to make another one just for the heck of it! :)

How to play
If you ask for a door and get the dragon prize, you must create the next doors. You cannot use the derg you won. And in one of those doors, there must be a derg for someone else to win so it will keep going.
Rudeness will not be tolerated!
Have fun!

Doors:

This door has the shady emblem embedded in its thick granite stone.

This door Shines brighter than the sun and the stars combined

This door appears to have miniature plants growing from it.
I know there are way too many doors threads but I want to make another one just for the heck of it! :)

How to play
If you ask for a door and get the dragon prize, you must create the next doors. You cannot use the derg you won. And in one of those doors, there must be a derg for someone else to win so it will keep going.
Rudeness will not be tolerated!
Have fun!

Doors:

This door has the shady emblem embedded in its thick granite stone.

This door Shines brighter than the sun and the stars combined

This door appears to have miniature plants growing from it.
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Door number 3, please! @li3los
Door number 3, please! @li3los
@Li3los
Door 1 please!
@Li3los
Door 1 please!
@li3los

2 please :)
@li3los

2 please :)
QFXpYkj.png
@beeker [i]You cautiously tiptoe into the green room waiting for something to pop out at you. You carefully venture deeper into the room, as something slams the door. you turn around to see a wildwood owl. You and the owl become friends. That same day you take him home.[/i] [item=wildwood owl] @kittythenerd [i]You burst into the room with hopes of a dragon but see images of the shadowbinder hung up on the wall. You shuffle around the items and come across a nifty hat. You walk out of the room feeling good.[/i] [item=whimsical jester's cap] @laurastylinson [i]You open the door as a brilliant light blinds you. As your eyes adjust, you see the faint image of a hatchling hiding behind a succulent. The hatchling approaches you and asks; Will you take me home? You reply yes, and you and the hatchling walk out of the room. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42673993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426740/42673993_350.png[/img] [/url] Congrats to you all!
@beeker
You cautiously tiptoe into the green room waiting for something to pop out at you. You carefully venture deeper into the room, as something slams the door. you turn around to see a wildwood owl. You and the owl become friends. That same day you take him home.
Wildwood Owl

@kittythenerd
You burst into the room with hopes of a dragon but see images of the shadowbinder hung up on the wall. You shuffle around the items and come across a nifty hat. You walk out of the room feeling good.
Whimsical Jester's Cap

@laurastylinson
You open the door as a brilliant light blinds you. As your eyes adjust, you see the faint image of a hatchling hiding behind a succulent. The hatchling approaches you and asks; Will you take me home?
You reply yes, and you and the hatchling walk out of the room.

42673993_350.png

Congrats to you all!

The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Laurastylinson

(nudge :))
@Laurastylinson

(nudge :))

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Y'all I can't even eat dinner :'D It's been like 20 minutes. Here are your doors

Door 1 is covered in ivy and roses, with thorns that sting when you try to open it.

Door 2 is the void basically, why would you touch that?

Door 3 has a picture of a penguin on it.
Y'all I can't even eat dinner :'D It's been like 20 minutes. Here are your doors

Door 1 is covered in ivy and roses, with thorns that sting when you try to open it.

Door 2 is the void basically, why would you touch that?

Door 3 has a picture of a penguin on it.
QFXpYkj.png
@laurastylinson
(awww... please don't let us distract you! eat SUSTENANCE!!!)
but anyways... door 2, if you please!
@laurastylinson
(awww... please don't let us distract you! eat SUSTENANCE!!!)
but anyways... door 2, if you please!
ew9u8Xp.png
@laurastylinson Door 1, please!
@laurastylinson Door 1, please!
@laurastylinson

3 plz
@laurastylinson

3 plz
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92