Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Undertale AU] Make MERCY fight
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
do it I dare you
do it I dare you
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
(The Erasure has accepted Undyne's request to 'teach cooking')

Undyne: I was gonna skewer you for even thinking about harming Frisk, but it seems like you've changed your mind! What do you wanna cook, big guy?!
Erasure: Since Christmas is coming up, how about... turkey?
Undyne: YEAH!!! TURKEY!!!!
Erasure: TURKEY!!!

(the universe explodes)

also that's another reason why i didn't put many of the original cast in, I suck at writing in character

(should I make a new thread on the roleplay section for this craziness)
@AlbinoWerewolf
(The Erasure has accepted Undyne's request to 'teach cooking')

Undyne: I was gonna skewer you for even thinking about harming Frisk, but it seems like you've changed your mind! What do you wanna cook, big guy?!
Erasure: Since Christmas is coming up, how about... turkey?
Undyne: YEAH!!! TURKEY!!!!
Erasure: TURKEY!!!

(the universe explodes)

also that's another reason why i didn't put many of the original cast in, I suck at writing in character

(should I make a new thread on the roleplay section for this craziness)
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
Sauce the turkey! Make the stuffing!
Sauce the turkey! Make the stuffing!
I4TUkY9.png
@Langodan so if the prolis could be bound to other humans or monsters, would they look different depending on their "owner"? Did Seraphim look different when Flowey commanded them? I have so many questions and there's so much potential for neat character design! :V

(This is a real neat AU by the way)
@Langodan so if the prolis could be bound to other humans or monsters, would they look different depending on their "owner"? Did Seraphim look different when Flowey commanded them? I have so many questions and there's so much potential for neat character design! :V

(This is a real neat AU by the way)
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle
Normal Prolis can change appearance depending on their owner, with the Fighter of the render taking on their original Posessor's basic appearance almost exactly. Figna/Chara and Setfri/Frisk show this, but it applies to all Prolis.
When a Transfer occurs, they may change appearance slightly. Astra and Miseri have slightly warmer coloured skin compared to when they were with Chara, because of Frisk.

The Cardinals have a set appearance; Seraph looks the same as they did ages ago.
Although there is a little more on that...

Also thank you so much! I loved your gijinka designs (tbh I couldn't resist lol), and hearing that makes me feel great! I've always thought of myself as a sloppy character designer, so I'm glad you like it!

We should also either move this conversation into PMs or the thread I made about this in the Creative Corner. I'd be happy to answer your questions, and hear any theories you may have!

You still gonna make Mirza fight you? It's much easier than it was when Miseri was around...
@Sandcastle
Normal Prolis can change appearance depending on their owner, with the Fighter of the render taking on their original Posessor's basic appearance almost exactly. Figna/Chara and Setfri/Frisk show this, but it applies to all Prolis.
When a Transfer occurs, they may change appearance slightly. Astra and Miseri have slightly warmer coloured skin compared to when they were with Chara, because of Frisk.

The Cardinals have a set appearance; Seraph looks the same as they did ages ago.
Although there is a little more on that...

Also thank you so much! I loved your gijinka designs (tbh I couldn't resist lol), and hearing that makes me feel great! I've always thought of myself as a sloppy character designer, so I'm glad you like it!

We should also either move this conversation into PMs or the thread I made about this in the Creative Corner. I'd be happy to answer your questions, and hear any theories you may have!

You still gonna make Mirza fight you? It's much easier than it was when Miseri was around...
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
I'm so glad you like my designs! It always makes me happy to make things for people, even if it takes a while.
As for fighting MERCY, I'll pass... for now.
I'm so glad you like my designs! It always makes me happy to make things for people, even if it takes a while.
As for fighting MERCY, I'll pass... for now.
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25