Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Undertale AU] Make MERCY fight
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25
@septarianflare
Miseri unleashes the cannon at you.
@septarianflare
Miseri unleashes the cannon at you.
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
I subscribe to every thread I make!
@skywiththeclouds Miseri attempts to dodge, but fails and the slice cuts their neck, spilling white blood. They raise their hand to their neck and grimace. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31640617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316407/31640617_350.png[/img] [/url] Figna walks in with some popcorn and sits to enjoy the show. 'Keep going. They only have 15 HP left.'

@skywiththeclouds
Miseri attempts to dodge, but fails and the slice cuts their neck, spilling white blood. They raise their hand to their neck and grimace.

31640617_350.png

Figna walks in with some popcorn and sits to enjoy the show.
'Keep going. They only have 15 HP left.'
Come talk to me! Interests include Osomatsu-san, Pokemon, and Undertale, in order of preference.
The cannon has been unleashed at me. I have been showered/hit with lots of boops(?)
That was lots of boops.
The cannon has been unleashed at me. I have been showered/hit with lots of boops(?)
That was lots of boops.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare
'Had enough yet?'
Miseri is charging for another boop blast.
@septarianflare
'Had enough yet?'
Miseri is charging for another boop blast.
I slice at mercy’s face, scarring him
I slice at mercy’s face, scarring him
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
"Never enough boops!"
Cue ultimate papping as soon as close enough. Yes.
"Never enough boops!"
Cue ultimate papping as soon as close enough. Yes.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@skywiththeclouds Miseri falls back, leaning against a wall. They're half blinded. 'Please... stop... What did I do?' [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41373186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413732/41373186_350.png[/img] [/url] Icara hears the commotion and rushes in. They see Miseri, cowering in fear, locked in a fight... with who is probably the best fighter in existance watching by the sidelines. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGNA WATCHING THEM GET BRUTALY MURDERED WHEN YOU ARE [i]LITERALLY [/i] THE EMBODIMENT OF FIGHTING?!' Icara half exclaimed, half ranted. They started pulling out various healing items should Miseri need them. 'It's not my problem.' Figna replied nonchalantly. 'They gotta learn to stand up for themselves. If anything, I'm helping them.'

@skywiththeclouds
Miseri falls back, leaning against a wall. They're half blinded.
'Please... stop... What did I do?'

41373186_350.png

Icara hears the commotion and rushes in. They see Miseri, cowering in fear, locked in a fight... with who is probably the best fighter in existance watching by the sidelines.
'WHAT ARE YOU DOING FIGNA WATCHING THEM GET BRUTALY MURDERED WHEN YOU ARE LITERALLY THE EMBODIMENT OF FIGHTING?!' Icara half exclaimed, half ranted. They started pulling out various healing items should Miseri need them.
'It's not my problem.' Figna replied nonchalantly. 'They gotta learn to stand up for themselves. If anything, I'm helping them.'
I stop. Then I trap mercy under my claws
I stop. Then I trap mercy under my claws
oie_t_TCWn_V4u_O2_Ws.gif
faJ66QH.gif
@septarianflare
Miseri cannot flee with their heavy cannon still charging. They are papped more than anything can count.
@septarianflare
Miseri cannot flee with their heavy cannon still charging. They are papped more than anything can count.
@skywiththeclouds
Miseri falls heavily to the floor, pinned underneath the dragon's claws. They hear Figna's comment.
'I suppose I don't have a choice, do I?' They muttered. 'This is going to hurt...'
They push against the dragon with all their might, trying to get an opening in which they can get to a good position.
@skywiththeclouds
Miseri falls heavily to the floor, pinned underneath the dragon's claws. They hear Figna's comment.
'I suppose I don't have a choice, do I?' They muttered. 'This is going to hurt...'
They push against the dragon with all their might, trying to get an opening in which they can get to a good position.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25