1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
claim!!!
claim!!!
@chessically

hi! are you gonna edit ur claim?
@chessically

hi! are you gonna edit ur claim?
@chessically

It's been a few days, are you going to add an offer? Or do you want to take your claim back?

I'm pretty sure that by this point people are allowed to claim the post you claimed, since there's a 2 hour limit for editing.
@chessically

It's been a few days, are you going to add an offer? Or do you want to take your claim back?

I'm pretty sure that by this point people are allowed to claim the post you claimed, since there's a 2 hour limit for editing.
Wishlist ~~~ USERNAME CHANGE! Formerly: KawaiiNeko15 2020-02-19.png
@TRN Claim! @Chessically Since you haven't been active or edited your claim, I'm going to go ahead and claim! If you have an issue with this, message me and I can send you the items you claimed in exchange for the items I'm going to give the person below me! TUBMG: [item=rusted treasure chest][item=berserker][item=rusted treasure chest]
@TRN Claim!

@Chessically Since you haven't been active or edited your claim, I'm going to go ahead and claim! If you have an issue with this, message me and I can send you the items you claimed in exchange for the items I'm going to give the person below me!

TUBMG:
Rusted Treasure Chest Berserker Rusted Treasure Chest
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57 claim! ----- TUBMG [item=Wiggly Sight][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Accent: What's Up Danger]
@ProHomo57 claim!
TUBMG
Wiggly Sight Ancient Fungus Accent: What's Up Danger
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist Claim! ----- TUBMG [item= Skin: Golden Cicada] [item= Conjurer's Staff] [item= Storm Seeker]
@Slaytheist Claim!
TUBMG
Skin: Golden Cicada Conjurer's Staff Storm Seeker
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@Greyh0und claim! TUBMG [skin=31431] [item=glowing ember]x20
@Greyh0und claim!

TUBMG
Glowing Ember x20
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
@NavigatorBree claim! TUBMG: [item=green ooze]x10 and [item=white slime]x1
@NavigatorBree claim!

TUBMG:
Green Ooze x10 and White Slime x1
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@ProHomo57 Claim [b]TUBMG[/b] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=moss-covered golem][item=augite protector]
@ProHomo57 Claim

TUBMG
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Moss-Covered Golem Augite Protector
g0IyZAc.gif
x

Playing Cards
Accent shop
@Scaledowl Claim TUBMG..... [item=Psywurm Crate]
@Scaledowl
Claim

TUBMG.....

Psywurm Crate