Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
WAIT A MINUTE. @MagykalWagykal YOU AIMED AT ME?!
WAIT A MINUTE. @MagykalWagykal YOU AIMED AT ME?!
cg9IgXW.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@Teddybears
I think they thought we'd switch you with one of us
But Maithax had switched me with Magykal instead
@Teddybears
I think they thought we'd switch you with one of us
But Maithax had switched me with Magykal instead
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@StormDreamer
*paps back*

Congrats mafia!
@StormDreamer
*paps back*

Congrats mafia!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
What.

Did town.

Just all die.

What.

Did town.

Just all die.

arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Anwyays GG mafia. Ummmm. I was a bit sad since i actually caught on a few of you but sadly wasn't able to get the lynch go through.

But hey, it was fun. Lesson of the day: do not play before finals. Your performance will be crappy.

now I'm wondering if I have some mafia curse in which every game I'm in, town would never win...... it's been like, a year since I started playing mafia and never had I seen town won a game, in all the Ames I'm in, if I remember correctly
Anwyays GG mafia. Ummmm. I was a bit sad since i actually caught on a few of you but sadly wasn't able to get the lynch go through.

But hey, it was fun. Lesson of the day: do not play before finals. Your performance will be crappy.

now I'm wondering if I have some mafia curse in which every game I'm in, town would never win...... it's been like, a year since I started playing mafia and never had I seen town won a game, in all the Ames I'm in, if I remember correctly
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
[quote name="@Maithax" date="2018-06-03 07:26:43" ] Oh my goodness, all of town died? That's impressive @/MagykalWagykal I want you to know that I felt really bad when I lied about my ability and said I protected you every night and you just believed me @/B00KW0RM Okay, what gave it away? I kind of understand the post I made after FunFilled's death, but I honestly really wanted to see what would happen with an rng lynch and what Tangle claimed was their ability. Also, I was kind of upset since I had forgotten you were going to explain if you survived the night and I redirected Magykal's shot on to you. Please explain it to me. [/quote] Haha, it's fine! :D Next time, I'll take your roleclaims with a grain of salt! I had a really great time playing with you (are you the most experienced vet left, along with Storm? Wow!), and I have to admit that you and Qi did a great job! Good game, scumteam, but don't get TOO relaxed- we'll get you next time! :P [quote name="@Teddybears" date="2018-06-03 09:13:27" ] WAIT A MINUTE. @/MagykalWagykal YOU AIMED AT ME?! [/quote] ... Well... yes. Fun fact, I was thinking about aiming at Qi first, but then, well, I felt like you claimed PGO so that I wouldn't kill you. Plus, you were the first to suss Fil. So... yeah. Sorry about that. [quote name="Maithax" date="2018-06-03 07:57:23" ] @StormDreamer Thanks for hosting this by the way. It was really fun Reading spec chat amused me greatly [/quote] I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P
@Maithax wrote on 2018-06-03 07:26:43:
Oh my goodness, all of town died? That's impressive

@/MagykalWagykal
I want you to know that I felt really bad when I lied about my ability and said I protected you every night and you just believed me

@/B00KW0RM
Okay, what gave it away? I kind of understand the post I made after FunFilled's death, but I honestly really wanted to see what would happen with an rng lynch and what Tangle claimed was their ability. Also, I was kind of upset since I had forgotten you were going to explain if you survived the night and I redirected Magykal's shot on to you. Please explain it to me.

Haha, it's fine! :D Next time, I'll take your roleclaims with a grain of salt! I had a really great time playing with you (are you the most experienced vet left, along with Storm? Wow!), and I have to admit that you and Qi did a great job! Good game, scumteam, but don't get TOO relaxed- we'll get you next time! :P
@Teddybears wrote on 2018-06-03 09:13:27:
WAIT A MINUTE. @/MagykalWagykal YOU AIMED AT ME?!

... Well... yes. Fun fact, I was thinking about aiming at Qi first, but then, well, I felt like you claimed PGO so that I wouldn't kill you. Plus, you were the first to suss Fil. So... yeah. Sorry about that.
Maithax wrote on 2018-06-03 07:57:23:
@StormDreamer

Thanks for hosting this by the way. It was really fun

Reading spec chat amused me greatly

I haven't read the chats yet, but I'm sure they'll be thrillingly hilarious. Thanks for hosting, Storm! I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really need to get back to Mafia. Thanks for your comments! I know it's technically a 'game of lying and deception'... but... well... I don't lie. Like, at all. Usually. :P
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@stormdreamer
Streamdinner I vote to lunch you too :3

WOW GUYS IM A DETECTORISH ILLUMINATOR :00000

GG everyone! That was fun!,
@stormdreamer
Streamdinner I vote to lunch you too :3

WOW GUYS IM A DETECTORISH ILLUMINATOR :00000

GG everyone! That was fun!,
1DKhf3D.png
Streamdinner XD

@Maithax Early on in the game, I started thinking that there was no way you and Magy were on the same team since you disagreed on all of your reads and its weird for the two most vocal players to be at odds, so one of you wasn't town, and it was when someone pointed out that Magy started the lynches on both mafia members that I knew it was you, and I would have iso'd you or something but didn't have time :(
Streamdinner XD

@Maithax Early on in the game, I started thinking that there was no way you and Magy were on the same team since you disagreed on all of your reads and its weird for the two most vocal players to be at odds, so one of you wasn't town, and it was when someone pointed out that Magy started the lynches on both mafia members that I knew it was you, and I would have iso'd you or something but didn't have time :(
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@StormDreamer

I can imagine it was frustrating :p though, I'm glad I could amuse you as well <3

@MagykalWagykal

Yeah, the only reason I said that I protected you each night was to get a some points in your favour so you wouldn't target me again :) Thanks and I don't doubt it

As for me and Storm being the most experienced, I know Bear was in my vey first mafia game, so Storm and I are definitely not the only two here who are very experienced. I'm fairly certain I've played a couple games with FunFilled in the past too. Though, I don't know about anyone else.

@B00KW0RM

Ah, makes sense. Too bad I switched you and me the night Magykal decided to shoot me and you didn't get to really voice your suspicions. That would've been interesting
@StormDreamer

I can imagine it was frustrating :p though, I'm glad I could amuse you as well <3

@MagykalWagykal

Yeah, the only reason I said that I protected you each night was to get a some points in your favour so you wouldn't target me again :) Thanks and I don't doubt it

As for me and Storm being the most experienced, I know Bear was in my vey first mafia game, so Storm and I are definitely not the only two here who are very experienced. I'm fairly certain I've played a couple games with FunFilled in the past too. Though, I don't know about anyone else.

@B00KW0RM

Ah, makes sense. Too bad I switched you and me the night Magykal decided to shoot me and you didn't get to really voice your suspicions. That would've been interesting
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Stormdreamer

Really great game!! As a spec I wasn't on specchat that frequently but I still read through the whole game!

@ mafia

GG! I was even confused by who was mafia even tho Storm mentioned it in specchat :p
@Stormdreamer

Really great game!! As a spec I wasn't on specchat that frequently but I still read through the whole game!

@ mafia

GG! I was even confused by who was mafia even tho Storm mentioned it in specchat :p
9wQxglT.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59