Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [ENDED] Suspended Disbelief - Discussion
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59
*Cheers happily, waving arms in air* We hit scum! We hit scum! And not just [i]any [/i]scum: an informant! Yeah! Awesome! Good job, guys! This means we should only have one left! [s]Let's start scumhunting now so we can get 'em later[/s] As you can see, I had caramel popcorn (don't ask) for breakfast, so I'm just a liiiiittle bit sugar-hyped. Now, let's get down to business! ------- [quote name="@Tanglefire" date="2018-05-29 20:55:52" ] Okay, that's enough, I suppose. I couldn't wait longer. @/QiEclipse @/Maithax Now I can fully reveal what I'm doing. I am an Enabler. If I die, mafia has a 60 % chance of losing their mafia bus driver ability, turning them into a plain goon. The other 40 % of instant killing the mafia bus driver. Anyone interested in withdrawing votes from me? Or is mafia feeling double lucky that I don't get lynched, and then they don't hit the unlucky chance of my ability? It's up to you, mafia. [/quote] Awesome! [s]That sounds like an epic role[/s] Do you mind if we lynch you tomorrow, then, to try and get rid of the Busdriver? [quote name="@Booke" date="2018-05-29 15:32:01" ] [quote name="@/MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-28 10:49:47" ] -snip- I'm squinting a bit at @/FunFilledWTFery, what with pushing clw's lynch so hard. Does anyone know who else was pushing it really hard, other than Maithax? Clw's lynch was obviously pushed through by Mafia, so anyone else who had a hand in that might be scum. [/quote] [b]but weren't you pushing for Clw's lynch hard too? I'll read back but I could've sworn I saw you campaigning for it. [/b] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-25 16:30:14" ] [quote name="@ clw23" date="2018-05-25 12:55:47" ] I really don't know what to say... except that whoever suss'd person or knick may be a vig [/quote] ... Why should we waste our time finding the vig? Who cares who it is, as long as they're with us. Isn't it more important to find a scum to lynch today than to find some vigilante? I mean, I guess we could use them, but we don't have to know who they are to do that. [/quote] [b]Okay, this rubbed me off the wrong way. It was almost as if you were trying to brush off the possibility of there being another killer that's not with us. So far, this killer has only killed town members. However, I'll use this time to offer something to the Vig vs SK debate (Unless this was mentioned before and if so, I apologize, trying to play overtime to catch up) What if it's not a Vigilante, but a Veteran? A PGO that shoots when visited. It would explain why all of the roles that are killed thus far are roles that have to go into someone's "house" at night. owo Just a thought.[/b] [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-27 14:13:21" ] Well, that stinks. *sighs* Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember FunFilled (sorry I didn't ping you, I wasn't sure how to spell your name... I'm such a hypocrite) and @/Maithax being the two pushing for clw's lynch most strongly, maybe with a side of Tangefire. [b]However, Tangle says she's town, and I trust her. So, she's off the Magykal suspicion list.[/b] [/quote] How is that different from anyone else saying they're town? Am I just missing something here or what...? [quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-28 11:58:51" ] @/QiEclipse Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others. [b]It's a mutual respect/trust/honor sort of thing.[/b] [i]If someone gives me their word that they are town, I unquestioningly accept that they are town, especially if they're someone I know and trust.[/i] I've played with Tangle a few times before, and in this game alone, she's shown good sportsmanship and maturity. [b]She didn't tell me her whole role, that's true, and I didn't ask. Maybe she has a highly useful role that Mafia would want to kill, so she doesn't want to reveal herself. Maybe it's a useless role, or a role she's made mistakes with (*cough cough the vig in this game cough*). Either way, I respect her right to choose whether or not to roleclaim.[/b] Do I do this a lot? No.[b] If I asked everyone if they were town, and they felt obliged to tell me, where's the fun in that?[/b] That's why I try to keep my asking to a minimum. I don't white-horse through these games. [b]I'm sure Tangle has a good reason not to reveal their role, so I won't pry.[/b] I hope that makes sense. :) [/quote] Okay nevermind, saw this a few pages after. I say it's a reasonable defense - but that's the whole point of the game...to figure out if someone is lying or not. :/ How can we be so sure about something when we can't prove it? I'm sorry, I understand what you were defending and I can't honestly say I agree with you... This is because those bolded parts could be said about anyone... [b]And that itliacs post raises some HUGE red flags for playing styles. People can be lying, that's the point of the game, why would you trust them so blindly and so faithfully? Wouldn't anyone have at least SOME suspicion...? [/b] [quote name="@/B00KW0RM" date="2018-05-29 14:32:36" ] -snp- I also find it hard to believe that @/Tanglefire is mafia, because of her role hints and then her reluctance to fully claim. I don't think that mafia members typically drop hints about dangerous repercussions if they were to be lynched and then be reluctant to fully claim in order to protect town... wait. Now that I think about it, that's a really smart move, moreso than just claiming PGO to avoid being visited like they've done before (as 3p), and Tangle's experienced enough to pull it off... I'm confusing myself, someone help me D: But still voting FunFilled, at least for now, as I have to think about this some more. [/quote] Mafia tends to do this as well, don't you worry. If role-claiming is a sure fire way to keep from lynching, but you can't role claim because you're unsure about what to actually claim (Because someone could rat you out and say that you're lying, they're the true x because...), I would think the smartest way for a Mafia member to get away from it would be to drop hints that left people speculating and then never fully claim it. Just a hunch though. oof, and before I could even finalize this - I have to agree with @/QiEclipse here because they seem to have the same thoughts as me on this. [quote name="QiEclipse" date="2018-05-29 15:18:10" ] [quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2018-05-29 14:32:36" ] I also find it hard to believe that @/Tanglefire is mafia, because of her role hints and then her reluctance to fully claim. [b]I don't think that mafia members typically drop hints about dangerous repercussions if they were to be lynched and then be reluctant to fully claim in order to protect town... wait. Now that I think about it, that's a really smart move, moreso than just claiming PGO to avoid being visited like they've done before (as 3p), and Tangle's experienced enough to pull it off... [/b]I'm confusing myself, someone help me D: But still voting FunFilled, at least for now, as I have to think about this some more. [/quote] The whole 'I have a weird death ability' then saying they will roleclaim and then not is strange. Also the fact that they've been hinting at two different abilities. One which let them know that mafia has a busdriver and the other which would change the way others act around them and possibly do something when they die. I don't know about any of you but I only have one ability. [/quote] They're role hint drops don't make sense. But pardon me while I go read through all of Tangle's posts and then figure out what jumps at me the most with this sus. Right now, I don't feel right about them and haven't since the beginning of the game... [rule] [b]Also also, is it sort of weird and kind of note worthy that @/MagykalWagykal has (+??) next to their name? I was trying to figure if it was because of their time zone... but it doesn't seem like any other member has that by their name? [/b] [rule] NOW, TOTAL OUT OF MAFIA; SORRY TO BE SO ABSENT THOUGH. Memorial weekend was horrible, I had open to close shifts (About 10 hours per shift) and then last night got sort of tipsy. So hopefully I'm able to pick up my slack here now that it should be calming down this week [/quote] Bolded 1: ... Was I? I feel like I voted for Clw because I wanted a lynch (ALWAYS lynch) and there wasn't anyone else. Bolded 2: I just don't think it would be fair to add another anti-town killer, you know? Maybe there is one, and I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Storm wouldn't do that. Also, a Veteran is definitely a possibility. I had totally forgotten that that role existed. >.< Bolded 3: Well... I asked her if she was Town, and she said yes. It's different from other people because it was a straight question-and-answer. It may not be as prevalent in these games, since my entire Mafia generation has almost completely died out and gone to college, but I don't lie to other players, and other players don't lie straight to me. I believe I addressed this before. It's kind of weird, but it's what I do. I rarely ask, so it's not like I white-horse through these games. Bolded 4: Wellll... you raise a good point there. I can pretty quickly guess who will lie and who won't. I've played with Tanglefire before, and I know that she's not the type to lie. Bolded 5: I was going to be a hydra... and then I thought about working with someone else who doesn't have my same gut feelings. That would be hard. So I decided not to be a hydra. xD [quote name="@Fil" date="2018-05-30 04:10:18" ] I'm back. *Does a dance. You lynched a mafia.~ @/Maithax Actually, I was waiting for you. So... did you get it?... [/quote] Get what? @QiEclipse What is an odd-night commuter? Sorry if this is common knowledge! I've never seen it before, is all. @Maithax Also, I love your new cat signature drawing! Did Storm draw it for you? [s]And if so, would you kindly direct me in the direction of Storm's art shop[/s] It looks great!
*Cheers happily, waving arms in air*

We hit scum! We hit scum! And not just any scum: an informant! Yeah! Awesome! Good job, guys! This means we should only have one left! Let's start scumhunting now so we can get 'em later

As you can see, I had caramel popcorn (don't ask) for breakfast, so I'm just a liiiiittle bit sugar-hyped. Now, let's get down to business!

@Tanglefire wrote on 2018-05-29 20:55:52:
Okay, that's enough, I suppose. I couldn't wait longer.

@/QiEclipse @/Maithax

Now I can fully reveal what I'm doing.

I am an Enabler. If I die, mafia has a 60 % chance of losing their mafia bus driver ability, turning them into a plain goon. The other 40 % of instant killing the mafia bus driver.

Anyone interested in withdrawing votes from me? Or is mafia feeling double lucky that I don't get lynched, and then they don't hit the unlucky chance of my ability?

It's up to you, mafia.

Awesome! That sounds like an epic role Do you mind if we lynch you tomorrow, then, to try and get rid of the Busdriver?
@Booke wrote on 2018-05-29 15:32:01:
@/MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-28 10:49:47:
-snip-
I'm squinting a bit at @/FunFilledWTFery, what with pushing clw's lynch so hard. Does anyone know who else was pushing it really hard, other than Maithax? Clw's lynch was obviously pushed through by Mafia, so anyone else who had a hand in that might be scum.

but weren't you pushing for Clw's lynch hard too? I'll read back but I could've sworn I saw you campaigning for it.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-25 16:30:14:
@ clw23 wrote on 2018-05-25 12:55:47:
I really don't know what to say... except that whoever suss'd person or knick may be a vig

... Why should we waste our time finding the vig? Who cares who it is, as long as they're with us. Isn't it more important to find a scum to lynch today than to find some vigilante? I mean, I guess we could use them, but we don't have to know who they are to do that.

Okay, this rubbed me off the wrong way. It was almost as if you were trying to brush off the possibility of there being another killer that's not with us. So far, this killer has only killed town members.

However, I'll use this time to offer something to the Vig vs SK debate (Unless this was mentioned before and if so, I apologize, trying to play overtime to catch up)

What if it's not a Vigilante, but a Veteran? A PGO that shoots when visited. It would explain why all of the roles that are killed thus far are roles that have to go into someone's "house" at night. owo Just a thought.

MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-27 14:13:21:
Well, that stinks. *sighs*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember FunFilled (sorry I didn't ping you, I wasn't sure how to spell your name... I'm such a hypocrite) and @/Maithax being the two pushing for clw's lynch most strongly, maybe with a side of Tangefire. However, Tangle says she's town, and I trust her. So, she's off the Magykal suspicion list.

How is that different from anyone else saying they're town? Am I just missing something here or what...?
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-28 11:58:51:
@/QiEclipse

Maybe with other players, yeah, but I don't lie in these games (I did once in one of my very first games in order to live past Day One and forever regretted it), and I expect the same courtesy from others.

It's a mutual respect/trust/honor sort of thing. If someone gives me their word that they are town, I unquestioningly accept that they are town, especially if they're someone I know and trust. I've played with Tangle a few times before, and in this game alone, she's shown good sportsmanship and maturity.

She didn't tell me her whole role, that's true, and I didn't ask. Maybe she has a highly useful role that Mafia would want to kill, so she doesn't want to reveal herself. Maybe it's a useless role, or a role she's made mistakes with (*cough cough the vig in this game cough*). Either way, I respect her right to choose whether or not to roleclaim.

Do I do this a lot? No. If I asked everyone if they were town, and they felt obliged to tell me, where's the fun in that? That's why I try to keep my asking to a minimum. I don't white-horse through these games. I'm sure Tangle has a good reason not to reveal their role, so I won't pry.

I hope that makes sense. :)

Okay nevermind, saw this a few pages after. I say it's a reasonable defense - but that's the whole point of the game...to figure out if someone is lying or not. :/ How can we be so sure about something when we can't prove it? I'm sorry, I understand what you were defending and I can't honestly say I agree with you...

This is because those bolded parts could be said about anyone...

And that itliacs post raises some HUGE red flags for playing styles. People can be lying, that's the point of the game, why would you trust them so blindly and so faithfully? Wouldn't anyone have at least SOME suspicion...?
@/B00KW0RM wrote on 2018-05-29 14:32:36:
-snp-
I also find it hard to believe that @/Tanglefire is mafia, because of her role hints and then her reluctance to fully claim. I don't think that mafia members typically drop hints about dangerous repercussions if they were to be lynched and then be reluctant to fully claim in order to protect town... wait. Now that I think about it, that's a really smart move, moreso than just claiming PGO to avoid being visited like they've done before (as 3p), and Tangle's experienced enough to pull it off... I'm confusing myself, someone help me D: But still voting FunFilled, at least for now, as I have to think about this some more.

Mafia tends to do this as well, don't you worry. If role-claiming is a sure fire way to keep from lynching, but you can't role claim because you're unsure about what to actually claim (Because someone could rat you out and say that you're lying, they're the true x because...), I would think the smartest way for a Mafia member to get away from it would be to drop hints that left people speculating and then never fully claim it. Just a hunch though.

oof, and before I could even finalize this - I have to agree with @/QiEclipse here because they seem to have the same thoughts as me on this.
QiEclipse wrote on 2018-05-29 15:18:10:
B00KW0RM wrote on 2018-05-29 14:32:36:

I also find it hard to believe that @/Tanglefire is mafia, because of her role hints and then her reluctance to fully claim. I don't think that mafia members typically drop hints about dangerous repercussions if they were to be lynched and then be reluctant to fully claim in order to protect town... wait. Now that I think about it, that's a really smart move, moreso than just claiming PGO to avoid being visited like they've done before (as 3p), and Tangle's experienced enough to pull it off... I'm confusing myself, someone help me D: But still voting FunFilled, at least for now, as I have to think about this some more.

The whole 'I have a weird death ability' then saying they will roleclaim and then not is strange. Also the fact that they've been hinting at two different abilities. One which let them know that mafia has a busdriver and the other which would change the way others act around them and possibly do something when they die. I don't know about any of you but I only have one ability.

They're role hint drops don't make sense. But pardon me while I go read through all of Tangle's posts and then figure out what jumps at me the most with this sus. Right now, I don't feel right about them and haven't since the beginning of the game...

Also also, is it sort of weird and kind of note worthy that @/MagykalWagykal has (+??) next to their name? I was trying to figure if it was because of their time zone... but it doesn't seem like any other member has that by their name?

NOW, TOTAL OUT OF MAFIA; SORRY TO BE SO ABSENT THOUGH. Memorial weekend was horrible, I had open to close shifts (About 10 hours per shift) and then last night got sort of tipsy. So hopefully I'm able to pick up my slack here now that it should be calming down this week

Bolded 1: ... Was I? I feel like I voted for Clw because I wanted a lynch (ALWAYS lynch) and there wasn't anyone else.

Bolded 2: I just don't think it would be fair to add another anti-town killer, you know? Maybe there is one, and I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Storm wouldn't do that. Also, a Veteran is definitely a possibility. I had totally forgotten that that role existed. >.<

Bolded 3: Well... I asked her if she was Town, and she said yes. It's different from other people because it was a straight question-and-answer. It may not be as prevalent in these games, since my entire Mafia generation has almost completely died out and gone to college, but I don't lie to other players, and other players don't lie straight to me. I believe I addressed this before. It's kind of weird, but it's what I do. I rarely ask, so it's not like I white-horse through these games.

Bolded 4: Wellll... you raise a good point there. I can pretty quickly guess who will lie and who won't. I've played with Tanglefire before, and I know that she's not the type to lie.

Bolded 5: I was going to be a hydra... and then I thought about working with someone else who doesn't have my same gut feelings. That would be hard. So I decided not to be a hydra. xD
@Fil wrote on 2018-05-30 04:10:18:
I'm back.

*Does a dance.
You lynched a mafia.~

@/Maithax
Actually, I was waiting for you. So... did you get it?...

Get what?

@QiEclipse

What is an odd-night commuter? Sorry if this is common knowledge! I've never seen it before, is all.

@Maithax

Also, I love your new cat signature drawing! Did Storm draw it for you? And if so, would you kindly direct me in the direction of Storm's art shop It looks great!

16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Storm does not have an art shop but if you send a reference / description of your cat OC she will gladly draw it for you <3
@MagykalWagykal
Storm does not have an art shop but if you send a reference / description of your cat OC she will gladly draw it for you <3
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

*squeals* Yay!! I'll send over a description of the Magykal cat. :P Thank you so much!
@StormDreamer

*squeals* Yay!! I'll send over a description of the Magykal cat. :P Thank you so much!
@MagykalWagykal
It means that on odd nights I leave town - nothing that happens at night can affect me then
If B00k gets a notification if their potato isn't delivered maybe they could toss one my way?
Also did anyone else think Maithax's latest post was a bit weird?

Also @Maithax
No, that wasn't my reasoning I didn't have any reasoning because I was asleeeep and practically no one had said anything or voted when I went to bed around 6/7? fr time anyway
@MagykalWagykal
It means that on odd nights I leave town - nothing that happens at night can affect me then
If B00k gets a notification if their potato isn't delivered maybe they could toss one my way?

Also @Maithax
No, that wasn't my reasoning I didn't have any reasoning because I was asleeeep and practically no one had said anything or voted when I went to bed around 6/7? fr time anyway
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
[quote name="@QiEclipse" date="2018-05-30 07:47:22" ] @/MagykalWagykal It means that on odd nights I leave town - nothing that happens at night can affect me then If B00k gets a notification if their potato isn't delivered maybe they could toss one my way? [b]Also did anyone else think Maithax's latest post was a bit weird?[/b] Also @/Maithax No, that wasn't my reasoning I didn't have any reasoning because I was asleeeep and practically no one had said anything or voted when I went to bed around 6/7? fr time anyway [/quote] Oh, okay. Do we have any volunteers to visit QiEclipse tonight to validate this? I can, if no one else wants to, although I'd rather not. And YES, good to know I wasn't the only who thought that. I picked through the post, but there was nothing really suspicious there, except the overall feel. It was kind of like... giving up? I don't know. It just felt weird. [s]I can't wait to read the Mafia chat when all this is over, I love seeing myself mentioned in other players' chats[/s]
@QiEclipse wrote on 2018-05-30 07:47:22:
@/MagykalWagykal

Also @/Maithax

Oh, okay. Do we have any volunteers to visit QiEclipse tonight to validate this? I can, if no one else wants to, although I'd rather not.

And YES, good to know I wasn't the only who thought that. I picked through the post, but there was nothing really suspicious there, except the overall feel. It was kind of like... giving up? I don't know. It just felt weird.

I can't wait to read the Mafia chat when all this is over, I love seeing myself mentioned in other players' chats
[quote name="MagykalWagykal" date="2018-05-30 11:48:57" ] [quote name="@/QiEclipse" date="2018-05-30 07:47:22" ] @/MagykalWagykal It means that on odd nights I leave town - nothing that happens at night can affect me then If B00k gets a notification if their potato isn't delivered maybe they could toss one my way? [b]Also did anyone else think Maithax's latest post was a bit weird?[/b] Also @/Maithax No, that wasn't my reasoning I didn't have any reasoning because I was asleeeep and practically no one had said anything or voted when I went to bed around 6/7? fr time anyway [/quote] Oh, okay. Do we have any volunteers to visit QiEclipse tonight to validate this? I can, if no one else wants to, although I'd rather not. And YES, good to know I wasn't the only who thought that. I picked through the post, but there was nothing really suspicious there, except the overall feel. It was kind of like... giving up? I don't know. It just felt weird. [s]I can't wait to read the Mafia chat when all this is over, I love seeing myself mentioned in other players' chats[/s] [/quote] I... third? Fourth? The motion. I was going to comment on @Maithax's post as well. Given what everyone else had claimed/ plans to claim in some cases, I think that Maithax is the only one who hasn't said they will. I was also getting a distinct "giving up" vibe from it, like Maithax was like of course i wouldn't move, the other option is... oh wait, Qi and I could both potentially be mafia, don't forget! Kind of like a distraction. I'll throw a potato at @QiEclipse tonight and we'll see what happens :) though I don't know if I'll get a notification if it fails.
MagykalWagykal wrote on 2018-05-30 11:48:57:
@/QiEclipse wrote on 2018-05-30 07:47:22:
@/MagykalWagykal

Also @/Maithax

Oh, okay. Do we have any volunteers to visit QiEclipse tonight to validate this? I can, if no one else wants to, although I'd rather not.

And YES, good to know I wasn't the only who thought that. I picked through the post, but there was nothing really suspicious there, except the overall feel. It was kind of like... giving up? I don't know. It just felt weird.

I can't wait to read the Mafia chat when all this is over, I love seeing myself mentioned in other players' chats
I... third? Fourth? The motion. I was going to comment on @Maithax's post as well. Given what everyone else had claimed/ plans to claim in some cases, I think that Maithax is the only one who hasn't said they will. I was also getting a distinct "giving up" vibe from it, like Maithax was like of course i wouldn't move, the other option is... oh wait, Qi and I could both potentially be mafia, don't forget! Kind of like a distraction.

I'll throw a potato at @QiEclipse tonight and we'll see what happens :) though I don't know if I'll get a notification if it fails.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@B00KW0RM
Check with Storm about whether you would get notified if a potato fails to be caught?

Hey @Stormdreamer
Could you let B00k know the answer to the question (in their quicktopic): are there notifications if a potato fails to reach its destination?

(Or if Fil and B00k are maf and tricking us you can you laugh together at my expense
- But fruit vendor seems like a risky fake claim so I doubt it)
@B00KW0RM
Check with Storm about whether you would get notified if a potato fails to be caught?

Hey @Stormdreamer
Could you let B00k know the answer to the question (in their quicktopic): are there notifications if a potato fails to reach its destination?

(Or if Fil and B00k are maf and tricking us you can you laugh together at my expense
- But fruit vendor seems like a risky fake claim so I doubt it)
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
@QiEclipse

My apologies. I was merely speculating and bringing up my own reasons.

@MagykalWagykal @B00KW0RM

Giving up? I don't understand how either of you got that from my post? Perhaps it was the fact that I'm interested in seeing what happens when rng is used to decide between two lynch candidates. I genuinely was just curious to see what happened, especially with what Tangle revealed.

As for claiming, I don't claim unless I find it necessary. I mean, I'd claim if you want me to. It's just not something I do until I'm about to be lynched and, even in that situation, it's not a guarantee that I'll claim. Or, well, I also claim when I'm revealing a flaw within the game mechanics or I've used my ability to break the game. I haven't claimed because there has been no reason, in my perspective, for me to do so.

I mean, is it a lie what I said in regards to Tangle's plan? In my eyes, I was stating a known fact and a flaw in Tangle's plan.
@QiEclipse

My apologies. I was merely speculating and bringing up my own reasons.

@MagykalWagykal @B00KW0RM

Giving up? I don't understand how either of you got that from my post? Perhaps it was the fact that I'm interested in seeing what happens when rng is used to decide between two lynch candidates. I genuinely was just curious to see what happened, especially with what Tangle revealed.

As for claiming, I don't claim unless I find it necessary. I mean, I'd claim if you want me to. It's just not something I do until I'm about to be lynched and, even in that situation, it's not a guarantee that I'll claim. Or, well, I also claim when I'm revealing a flaw within the game mechanics or I've used my ability to break the game. I haven't claimed because there has been no reason, in my perspective, for me to do so.

I mean, is it a lie what I said in regards to Tangle's plan? In my eyes, I was stating a known fact and a flaw in Tangle's plan.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax I absolutely agree with you about the flaw in Tangle's plan, but it was your wording about you and Qi switching votes that I thought was weird. I don't have time tonight, so if we're both alive tomorrow I'll show you what I mean.
@Maithax I absolutely agree with you about the flaw in Tangle's plan, but it was your wording about you and Qi switching votes that I thought was weird. I don't have time tonight, so if we're both alive tomorrow I'll show you what I mean.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@MagykalWagykal
As I don't know if B00k can verify my ability
I would appreciate it if you could
Its just ... this might be my last chance to prove it as I have a gut feeling that I will be dead (or the game will be over) by the next odd night
@MagykalWagykal
As I don't know if B00k can verify my ability
I would appreciate it if you could
Its just ... this might be my last chance to prove it as I have a gut feeling that I will be dead (or the game will be over) by the next odd night
T8fiuTq.png fUHWFTE.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59