YUzmw5z.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
@Agion
@skywiththeclouds
@Dragoneirre
@HauntedGemstones
@Emandra
@Vaporeon9
If everyone here could please PM me your vote, I would appreciate that! If you already voted and I still ping'd you, please just PM me your vote for a second time. Thank you!
@AlbinoWerewolf
@Agion
@skywiththeclouds
@Dragoneirre
@HauntedGemstones
@Emandra
@Vaporeon9
If everyone here could please PM me your vote, I would appreciate that! If you already voted and I still ping'd you, please just PM me your vote for a second time. Thank you!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@skywiththeclouds
@HauntedGemstones
@Vaporeon9

Please send in your votes soon.
@skywiththeclouds
@HauntedGemstones
@Vaporeon9

Please send in your votes soon.
c4a5xZL.png
I know it's been monthes since the last post but Before the votes are all in, I would like to note that Emendra Is taking a long brake from flight rising. I'm not going into detail about why, but Emandra said that they would be back on the 5th of June next year, so we might have to consider Removing Emandra from the game. I don't want to do this to anyone, but I also don't want to wait more then a year to keep playing.
I know it's been monthes since the last post but Before the votes are all in, I would like to note that Emendra Is taking a long brake from flight rising. I'm not going into detail about why, but Emandra said that they would be back on the 5th of June next year, so we might have to consider Removing Emandra from the game. I don't want to do this to anyone, but I also don't want to wait more then a year to keep playing.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
@AlbinoWerewolf
@Agion
@Endifinity
@Sydail
@skywiththeclouds
@misc20
@Dragoneirre
@HauntedGemstones
@Vaporeon9

I'm going to be starting this up again! I figured I'd be pinging you all since you've showed interest for the game in the past. :)
@AlbinoWerewolf
@Agion
@Endifinity
@Sydail
@skywiththeclouds
@misc20
@Dragoneirre
@HauntedGemstones
@Vaporeon9

I'm going to be starting this up again! I figured I'd be pinging you all since you've showed interest for the game in the past. :)
c4a5xZL.png
^
^
c4a5xZL.png
Sure, I might pull Emandra back in as well. Should we use different characters, or the ones from last round?
Sure, I might pull Emandra back in as well. Should we use different characters, or the ones from last round?
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
Ooo-! Could I join?
Ooo-! Could I join?
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@Sydail

You can pick a new dragon if you want. :)

@Daxcy

Of course! Just post your dragon and its name. Then just send me 1kt or 1 gem to enter.
@Sydail

You can pick a new dragon if you want. :)

@Daxcy

Of course! Just post your dragon and its name. Then just send me 1kt or 1 gem to enter.
c4a5xZL.png
@Are Alright! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68372678][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/683727/68372678_350.png[/img][/url] Name:Listening
@Are Alright!

68372678_350.png

Name:Listening
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 58 59