Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf [OPEN] | Round 5
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59
[quote name="Sydail" date="2018-08-31 19:49:34" ] By the looks of it since it was "the werewolf" there's only one werewolf in the game. so there's a higher chance someone innocent will be the one with the most votes and be killed; a 88.8889 percent chance to be precise. [/quote] Correction, since the alien is not exactly innocent it's more of a 77.7778 percent chance.
Sydail wrote on 2018-08-31 19:49:34:
By the looks of it since it was "the werewolf" there's only one werewolf in the game. so there's a higher chance someone innocent will be the one with the most votes and be killed; a 88.8889 percent chance to be precise.
Correction, since the alien is not exactly innocent it's more of a 77.7778 percent chance.
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
[quote name="Sydail" date="2018-09-06 07:55:32" ] [quote name="Sydail" date="2018-08-31 19:49:34" ] By the looks of it since it was "the werewolf" there's only one werewolf in the game. so there's a higher chance someone innocent will be the one with the most votes and be killed; a 88.8889 percent chance to be precise. [/quote] Correction, since the alien is not exactly innocent it's more of a 77.7778 percent chance. [/quote] The Alien isn't guaranteed to be in the game; it's only a possible role.
Sydail wrote on 2018-09-06 07:55:32:
Sydail wrote on 2018-08-31 19:49:34:
By the looks of it since it was "the werewolf" there's only one werewolf in the game. so there's a higher chance someone innocent will be the one with the most votes and be killed; a 88.8889 percent chance to be precise.
Correction, since the alien is not exactly innocent it's more of a 77.7778 percent chance.
The Alien isn't guaranteed to be in the game; it's only a possible role.
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
[quote name="ribbonz" date="2018-08-31 18:11:40" ] @AlbinoWerewolf - Dragon: Flipside (Alive) @Agion - Dragon: Veloden (Alive) @Endifinity - Dragon: Butter (Alive) @Sydail - Dragon: Mercery (Alive) @skywiththeclouds - Dragon: Jilaiya (Alive) @misc20 - Dragon: Lanie (Alive) @Dragoneirre - Dragon: GreyFire (Dead From Werewolf) @HauntedGemstones - Dragon: Haunted (Alive) @Emandra - Dragon: Clydri (Alive, Speech Taken) @Vaporeon9 - Dragon: Shea (Alive) Dragoneirre has died from the werewolf. Dragoneirre is the Seer. Angel may revive them, if they would like. Or angel can wait for next round. Emandra's speech has been taken away, so Emandra can't discuss what they found out about anybody, share their role, and so on. [b]The alien took away their speech[/b]. Emandra can't be posting on here, but they can still vote. Your speech is taken away for 1 round, next round you'll be able to talk again. Now everyone (besides Emandra) may discuss their role/what they're found out/what they think. Do not say who you are voting for, though. 1/10 users have sent their vote in to me. *All of the votes have to be in by 9/2.* [/quote] it saids right in the bold that "The alien took away their speech"
ribbonz wrote on 2018-08-31 18:11:40:
@AlbinoWerewolf - Dragon: Flipside (Alive)
@Agion - Dragon: Veloden (Alive)
@Endifinity - Dragon: Butter (Alive)
@Sydail - Dragon: Mercery (Alive)
@skywiththeclouds - Dragon: Jilaiya (Alive)
@misc20 - Dragon: Lanie (Alive)
@Dragoneirre - Dragon: GreyFire (Dead From Werewolf)
@HauntedGemstones - Dragon: Haunted (Alive)
@Emandra - Dragon: Clydri (Alive, Speech Taken)
@Vaporeon9 - Dragon: Shea (Alive)

Dragoneirre has died from the werewolf. Dragoneirre is the Seer. Angel may revive them, if they would like. Or angel can wait for next round.
Emandra's speech has been taken away, so Emandra can't discuss what they found out about anybody, share their role, and so on. The alien took away their speech. Emandra can't be posting on here, but they can still vote. Your speech is taken away for 1 round, next round you'll be able to talk again.

Now everyone (besides Emandra) may discuss their role/what they're found out/what they think. Do not say who you are voting for, though. 1/10 users have sent their vote in to me.

*All of the votes have to be in by 9/2.*
it saids right in the bold that "The alien took away their speech"
Once you've met someone you never really forget them, It just takes a while for your memories to return. - Zeniba- Spirited Away
@Sydail Oof I guess I forgot XD I didn't really notice that maybe?? Idk c: Also you just pinged everyone cx
@Sydail Oof I guess I forgot XD I didn't really notice that maybe?? Idk c: Also you just pinged everyone cx
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
oops.
oops.
well at least everybody knows that the game's still going... right?
well at least everybody knows that the game's still going... right?
@Sydail I think?? I honestly forgot who I voted against ;-;

@ribbonz Have you forgotten about us? D: You said vote until 9/2 and it's 9/6
@Sydail I think?? I honestly forgot who I voted against ;-;

@ribbonz Have you forgotten about us? D: You said vote until 9/2 and it's 9/6
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Yeah, I hope @Ribbonz is okay. (Maybe the werewolf got Ribbonz. In that case, we're all doom.)
Yeah, I hope @Ribbonz is okay. (Maybe the werewolf got Ribbonz. In that case, we're all doom.)
I swear, I'm alive! Not everyone sent in their votes, I'm going to go over my messages to see who voted for who, and who didn't vote yet and I'll ping them. @Sydail @Agion
I swear, I'm alive! Not everyone sent in their votes, I'm going to go over my messages to see who voted for who, and who didn't vote yet and I'll ping them. @Sydail @Agion
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Okay. It's nice to here from you.
Okay. It's nice to here from you.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59