TOPIC | Pots (Door Game)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Pretty much like any other door game.
-please be useful items
-user who gets dragon does the next pot selection
-be respectful
-if someone doesn't post within 2 days then someone else is able to post
-no using the dragon you got from the last post

Pot 1: The pot feels wet, water drips and you can here something swimming inside.

Pot 2: It's dark with small green jewels shining some light

Pot 3: It's sticky and there's a terrible smell coming from the lid.
Pretty much like any other door game.
-please be useful items
-user who gets dragon does the next pot selection
-be respectful
-if someone doesn't post within 2 days then someone else is able to post
-no using the dragon you got from the last post

Pot 1: The pot feels wet, water drips and you can here something swimming inside.

Pot 2: It's dark with small green jewels shining some light

Pot 3: It's sticky and there's a terrible smell coming from the lid.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
I call Pot 1!
I call Pot 1!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Purplepurple
Can I get pot 3?
@Purplepurple
Can I get pot 3?
88V
FaCKLHz.png
@Purplepurple pot 2 please!
@Purplepurple pot 2 please!
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
@KalliZora As you open the pot you find yourself staring into the eye of: [item=RedStreak Frilled eel]x99 along with [item=rotala]x99 @grandmaeblob (@Veritable grandmaeblob responded first! sorry! You can always request next round!) You open the lid and a pearlcatcher pops his head out gasping for air. @Animegerbil You open the lid and the smell blasts into your face. Pinching your nose, you look inside to find: [item=grey slime][item=copper muck]x3
@KalliZora
As you open the pot you find yourself staring into the eye of:
Redstreak Frilled Eel x99 along with Rotala x99

@grandmaeblob
(@Veritable grandmaeblob responded first! sorry! You can always request next round!)
You open the lid and a pearlcatcher pops his head out gasping for air.

@Animegerbil
You open the lid and the smell blasts into your face. Pinching your nose, you look inside to find:
Grey Slime Copper Muck x3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Pot 1 is... hairy?

Pot 2 seems normal... until you look closer and see a pair of saucer stares boring into your soul.

Pot 3 smells like your great-great-great-great-great grandmother's dentures, not that dentures existed back then.
Pot 1 is... hairy?

Pot 2 seems normal... until you look closer and see a pair of saucer stares boring into your soul.

Pot 3 smells like your great-great-great-great-great grandmother's dentures, not that dentures existed back then.
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
FIteHgI.gif
Hmm.... pot 2??

@grandmaeblob
Hmm.... pot 2??

@grandmaeblob
@grandmaeblob

Pot 3!!!!!!
@grandmaeblob

Pot 3!!!!!!
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

@grandmaeblob

Can I get pot 1?
@grandmaeblob

Can I get pot 1?
88V
FaCKLHz.png
Sorry about the delay, I was at skool :P @Animegerbil You leap back, startled, as the hairy pot begins to shake. Suddenly it splits apart, sending hair flying, to reveal a nice, soft, and - you guessed it - hairy coat! [item=Brown Wooly Coat] @Veritable Just as you get a little closer to the pot, the saucer stares begin staring at you with even more intensity. You open the pot and find, well, a saucer stare. [item=Saucer Stare] @Purplepurple You examine the pot closely, pinching your nose shut to protect yourself from the awful stench of used dentures. Suddenly a little Pearlcatcher pops out. Wait - what's that?? The little hatchling seems to have stolen your great-great-many-greats grandmother's dentures! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40995923] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409960/40995923_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sorry about the delay, I was at skool :P
@Animegerbil
You leap back, startled, as the hairy pot begins to shake. Suddenly it splits apart, sending hair flying, to reveal a nice, soft, and - you guessed it - hairy coat!
Brown Wooly Coat

@Veritable
Just as you get a little closer to the pot, the saucer stares begin staring at you with even more intensity. You open the pot and find, well, a saucer stare.
Saucer Stare

@Purplepurple
You examine the pot closely, pinching your nose shut to protect yourself from the awful stench of used dentures. Suddenly a little Pearlcatcher pops out. Wait - what's that?? The little hatchling seems to have stolen your great-great-many-greats grandmother's dentures!

40995923_350.png
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
FIteHgI.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70