Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | {Decoding Game} {Attie's Gift}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Also, what are the messenger's requirements? That don't seem to have specific genes but the two he has are Unnamed babies. Maybe that's what Attie wants? Idk tho, just a theory
Also, what are the messenger's requirements? That don't seem to have specific genes but the two he has are Unnamed babies. Maybe that's what Attie wants? Idk tho, just a theory
It's always High Noon somewhere
@/NocturneSquad
R'ev urtfivw rg lfg. Rg'h gsv hznv xlwrmt nvgslw yfg rm Hkzmrhs zmw dirggvm yzxpdziwh.
(tbh not sure whether i should talk like this or not)
@/NocturneSquad
R'ev urtfivw rg lfg. Rg'h gsv hznv xlwrmt nvgslw yfg rm Hkzmrhs zmw dirggvm yzxpdziwh.
(tbh not sure whether i should talk like this or not)
bbbbbb
Vase.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Erratic
They/He
Pladge-25.png
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
1VCjnYW.png5qidBuz.png
@NocturneSquad
I think she would like unnamed young ones.
@NocturneSquad
I think she would like unnamed young ones.
@NocturneSquad
Not yet, but I have a few ideas. Try some vigenere.
@NocturneSquad
Not yet, but I have a few ideas. Try some vigenere.
@NocturneSquad
The requirements for the messengers are as follows:
- Must be a different flight than the others (Wind and Earth are taken currently)
- Must come from different people
- Attie prefers Faes
@NocturneSquad
The requirements for the messengers are as follows:
- Must be a different flight than the others (Wind and Earth are taken currently)
- Must come from different people
- Attie prefers Faes
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
[ ART SHOPPE | ADOPTS | SUBSPECIES | NEST RENTALS ]
o
[ they/them pronouns | neutral good | likes rocks ]
o
ywAPyLM.png
@Tubermelon
I also think that Attie's a bit more likely to choose unnameds? I don't know for certain though.
@Tubermelon
I also think that Attie's a bit more likely to choose unnameds? I don't know for certain though.
@Pandella
Not sure! Those are the only requirements listed in the code. I sent along an Unnamed one since I thought Ross might like the freedom to name it whatever. :P
Do we know if they’ve declined any hatchlings?
@Pandella
Not sure! Those are the only requirements listed in the code. I sent along an Unnamed one since I thought Ross might like the freedom to name it whatever. :P
Do we know if they’ve declined any hatchlings?
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
o
o
ywAPyLM.png
@Tubermelon
Attie recently declined two dragons I sent to her. They weren't hatchlings, though.
@Tubermelon
Attie recently declined two dragons I sent to her. They weren't hatchlings, though.
I actually tried sending a named one, but was rejected. So only unnameds will be accepted.
I actually tried sending a named one, but was rejected. So only unnameds will be accepted.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@NocturneSquad
So that code in the earth messenger’s description, when decoded using the same method we’ve been using thus far, becomes:
amiL se erbmon iM
Which backwards is “Mi nombre es Lima”, which looks like Spanish to me...
According to Google Translate, “Mi nombre is Lima” translates to “My name is Lima”!!
@NocturneSquad
So that code in the earth messenger’s description, when decoded using the same method we’ve been using thus far, becomes:
amiL se erbmon iM
Which backwards is “Mi nombre es Lima”, which looks like Spanish to me...
According to Google Translate, “Mi nombre is Lima” translates to “My name is Lima”!!
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
o
o
ywAPyLM.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11