Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | {Decoding Game} {Attie's Gift}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Dvoxlnv gl gsv tznv. Gl yv zwwvw gl gsv krmt orhg, hrnkob xlnnvmg gsv mznv lu blfi uzelirgv yivvw lu wiztlm zmw blf droo yv krmtvw dsvmvevi R fkwzgv z mvd xlwv. Lgsvidrhv, pvvk blfi vbvh lm gsrh ulifn zh dvoo zh nb zxxlfmg zmw wiztlmh. Gsrh tznv droo xlmhrhg lu olgh lu wruuvivmg gbkvh lu xlwvh zmw droo ivjfriv xloozylizgrlm zmw olgh lu svok uiln gsv xlnnfmrgb.
R ollp ulidziw gl blfi kzigrxrkzgrlm.
Gsv tznv szh zoivzwb yvtfm, yfg blf ziv nliv gszm dvoxlnv gl qlrm zg zmb grnv.
Current code
4-1048237, 3-3138, 6-4217694

Pinglist:
@NocturneSquad @BlueJaysFeather @Tubermelon @ObsidianMage @kinglycobra @Pandella @Aquatic
Dvoxlnv gl gsv tznv. Gl yv zwwvw gl gsv krmt orhg, hrnkob xlnnvmg gsv mznv lu blfi uzelirgv yivvw lu wiztlm zmw blf droo yv krmtvw dsvmvevi R fkwzgv z mvd xlwv. Lgsvidrhv, pvvk blfi vbvh lm gsrh ulifn zh dvoo zh nb zxxlfmg zmw wiztlmh. Gsrh tznv droo xlmhrhg lu olgh lu wruuvivmg gbkvh lu xlwvh zmw droo ivjfriv xloozylizgrlm zmw olgh lu svok uiln gsv xlnnfmrgb.
R ollp ulidziw gl blfi kzigrxrkzgrlm.
Gsv tznv szh zoivzwb yvtfm, yfg blf ziv nliv gszm dvoxlnv gl qlrm zg zmb grnv.
Current code
4-1048237, 3-3138, 6-4217694

Pinglist:
@NocturneSquad @BlueJaysFeather @Tubermelon @ObsidianMage @kinglycobra @Pandella @Aquatic
Hey! I saw you on the other forum and this looks like fun! My favorite (as my name implies) is the Mlxgfimv

EDIT: Hey since I got the first post I might as well try to keep a log of what's going on so newbies can join without feeling overwhelmed?

The code that Ross uses is A=Z, B=Y and so on. It's called Atbash!

His introduction says this:

Welcome to the game. To be added to the ping list, simply comment the name of your favorite breed of dragon and you will be pinged whenever I update a new code. Otherwise, keep your eyes on this forum as well as my account and dragons. This game will consist of lots of different types of codes and will require collaboration and lots of help from the community.
I look forward to your participation.
The game has already begun, but you are more than welcome to join at any time.

The first code he made was asking for messengers for 'Attie' who appears to be his custom progen. The qualifications that we found for these Messengers were
-Has to be Unnamed
-Has to be a hatchling
-Can't be the same element as one of the other Messengers
-One per user

Also, he put a code in the first Messenger's bio telling us what her name was. She is now called Lima.

The second Messenger's code used Caesar Cipher and is Uniform

The third Messenger was heavily coded with both Caesar and Atbash and required a riddle to be solved. The dragon's name is Charlie.

The newest code is a series of numbers

The fourth Messenger's code has not yet been figured out.
Hey! I saw you on the other forum and this looks like fun! My favorite (as my name implies) is the Mlxgfimv

EDIT: Hey since I got the first post I might as well try to keep a log of what's going on so newbies can join without feeling overwhelmed?

The code that Ross uses is A=Z, B=Y and so on. It's called Atbash!

His introduction says this:

Welcome to the game. To be added to the ping list, simply comment the name of your favorite breed of dragon and you will be pinged whenever I update a new code. Otherwise, keep your eyes on this forum as well as my account and dragons. This game will consist of lots of different types of codes and will require collaboration and lots of help from the community.
I look forward to your participation.
The game has already begun, but you are more than welcome to join at any time.

The first code he made was asking for messengers for 'Attie' who appears to be his custom progen. The qualifications that we found for these Messengers were
-Has to be Unnamed
-Has to be a hatchling
-Can't be the same element as one of the other Messengers
-One per user

Also, he put a code in the first Messenger's bio telling us what her name was. She is now called Lima.

The second Messenger's code used Caesar Cipher and is Uniform

The third Messenger was heavily coded with both Caesar and Atbash and required a riddle to be solved. The dragon's name is Charlie.

The newest code is a series of numbers

The fourth Messenger's code has not yet been figured out.
It's always High Noon somewhere
Hpbwzmxvih, uli hfiv
Hpbwzmxvih, uli hfiv
wq9PoXA.png
I'm interested in all sorts of codes, so this seems interesting...
I'm interested in all sorts of codes, so this seems interesting...
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Rossishere
You know how to do hard ciphers! Welp, time to get decoding. In the meantime, I'd love to join your game!
@Rossishere
You know how to do hard ciphers! Welp, time to get decoding. In the meantime, I'd love to join your game!
Nb uzelfirgv yivvwh ziv Hpbwzmxvih zmw Uzv. Kovzhv zww nv gl gsv krmtorhg! R xzm’g dzrg uli nliv!
Nb uzelfirgv yivvwh ziv Hpbwzmxvih zmw Uzv. Kovzhv zww nv gl gsv krmtorhg! R xzm’g dzrg uli nliv!
9wjLEcV.png jIRALXN.png
o
[ ART SHOPPE | ADOPTS | SUBSPECIES | NEST RENTALS ]
o
[ they/them pronouns | neutral good | likes rocks ]
o
ywAPyLM.png
@Tubermelon R olev Uzvh zh dvoo

@Pandella @ObsidianMage
Wvxlwv gsv xrksvi gl yv zwwvw gl gsv krmt orhg!
@Tubermelon R olev Uzvh zh dvoo

@Pandella @ObsidianMage
Wvxlwv gsv xrksvi gl yv zwwvw gl gsv krmt orhg!
@Rossishere
Svb ollp! R urtfivw rg lfg!
@Rossishere
Svb ollp! R urtfivw rg lfg!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage Mrxv dlip
@ObsidianMage Mrxv dlip
@Rossishere
Nb uzelirgv wiztlm rh gsv Kvzioxzgxsvi. R pvvk yfbrmt gll nzmb.
@Rossishere
Nb uzelirgv wiztlm rh gsv Kvzioxzgxsvi. R pvvk yfbrmt gll nzmb.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11