Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dressup game! ( plus kind of art )
The game goes like this, you grab a dragon from the person above you, and enter their id into the dressing room, and you dress them up! small rules and etc: make sure to ping the person above you, feel free to edit your comment to show a reaction to yours being dressed up too! you can say "I'd prefer this dragon instead of that dragon" though that doesn't mean you have to a person can do it several times for several people, but no more then 4 times in a row/a day! and, if you like a dragons outfit enough, feel free to draw/doodle the dragon with the outfit! any level of drawing ability is allowed, so is amount of effort ( drawing also isn't needed, its just another thing to add on ) ignore my bumps! they don't count, they're just so others can see @/SaltedKitten thank you for starting it off! Cloudclimber is the best windy boy also, feel free to give the outfit a name!! since I have no above, I'll post one I've done for one of mine, I call it Gem Fanatic [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39589218&skin=0&apparel=10364,10377,10392,10715,10729,10743,10371,10385,10399,10722,10736,10750&xt=dressing.png[/img]
The game goes like this, you grab a dragon from the person above you, and enter their id into the dressing room, and you dress them up!

small rules and etc: make sure to ping the person above you, feel free to edit your comment to show a reaction to yours being dressed up too!
you can say "I'd prefer this dragon instead of that dragon" though that doesn't mean you have to
a person can do it several times for several people, but no more then 4 times in a row/a day!
and, if you like a dragons outfit enough, feel free to draw/doodle the dragon with the outfit! any level of drawing ability is allowed, so is amount of effort ( drawing also isn't needed, its just another thing to add on )
ignore my bumps! they don't count, they're just so others can see

@/SaltedKitten thank you for starting it off! Cloudclimber is the best windy boy

also, feel free to give the outfit a name!! since I have no above, I'll post one I've done for one of mine, I call it Gem Fanatic

dragon?did=39589218&skin=0&apparel=10364,10377,10392,10715,10729,10743,10371,10385,10399,10722,10736,10750&xt=dressing.png
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
buuuuuuuuuump
buuuuuuuuuump
@leavannysnest

Cloudclimber

I believe I've accidentally fallen in love with this sweet, windy boyo
@leavannysnest

Cloudclimber

I believe I've accidentally fallen in love with this sweet, windy boyo
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif
@SaltedKitten

Not Found

I saw her as a Plague Expert, a "witch" that creates poison and toxins. Hope you like it!

(Also, @leavannysnest, I hate to have to be that person, but I don't think we're allowed to bump Forum Games)
@SaltedKitten

Not Found

I saw her as a Plague Expert, a "witch" that creates poison and toxins. Hope you like it!

(Also, @leavannysnest, I hate to have to be that person, but I don't think we're allowed to bump Forum Games)
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
( @Dezzle ) that's fine! i'll fix things accordingly if anyone confirms it isn't allowed
( @Dezzle ) that's fine! i'll fix things accordingly if anyone confirms it isn't allowed